http://d-addicts.com

Register

HOME DRAMAS WIKI STATS HELP (FAQ) SEARCH GROUPS PROFILE PRIVATE MESSAGES LOGIN

TAIWAN BUT HOKKIEN LANGUAGE DRAMAS NEEDED

Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Chinese Culture & Entertainment -> Chinese Drama Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raura1020Offline

Total posts: 29
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 10:32 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Yes, Gong Shi is Public TV/PTV.

It's kind of hard to help you, because our Hokkien drama in here doesn't have a English title when broadcasting here. But I find the drama you ask for because I know who the guy in your first picture is lol, it's "yi nan wang" in Chiese title. Yes, the drama in the second pic you posted is in Tawanese (Fujian), too. Smile

You said the Fujian language Drama is more realistic....ummm...not exactly, "PiLiHuo" was popular Fujian drama in Taiwan, but it was ridiculous lol

persimon_pgOffline
Total posts: 92
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 1:13 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Hi,
I agree with auroragb that there are lack of interest in the Hokkien dialect tv series. Y ou may try hiring video tapes which is what I did many months ago. The only place producing this is Taiwan as far as I know. Penang Hokkien and Taiwanese Kokkien are similar except the Tawanese has trouble understanding the Penang Hokkien i.e. based on my experience.
auroragbOffline
Total posts: 1416
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 4:21 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

iirc AZN broadcasted Han Yeh (cold night?) here a while back with English subs... but I don't think i ever saw it on torrents

jovi75Offline

Total posts: 301
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 6:13 am    Post subject: I mean this drama.............   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Is this drama in mandarin or hokkien language?
jovi75 wrote:

Is this drama similar like "the spirits of love"? I mean are they talking in minnan or fujian language?.....What's the title in english? Can i download in here using torrent? Did i ask too much? ha ha ha!!! Laugh
jovi75Offline

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 6:17 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Hi sister........thanks for replying cause you are a pure taiwanese so it's kind of easy me to ask you......u mean the first drama i posted actor name is Yi Nan Wang? Is he a singer? Is he who sings the theme song?Well any idea to get the torrent for the 2nd drama?.....I like this kind of dramas.....in talks bout reality of life but i like it's language too...........yeah rude but realistic life for chinese ppl....... Cool
Raura1020 wrote:
Yes, Gong Shi is Public TV/PTV.

It's kind of hard to help you, because our Hokkien drama in here doesn't have a English title when broadcasting here. But I find the drama you ask for because I know who the guy in your first picture is lol, it's "yi nan wang" in Chiese title. Yes, the drama in the second pic you posted is in Tawanese (Fujian), too. Smile

You said the Fujian language Drama is more realistic....ummm...not exactly, "PiLiHuo" was popular Fujian drama in Taiwan, but it was ridiculous lol
bOobEebUuOffline
Total posts: 2
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:58 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Hey jovi75..u hav anymore of the Spirits of Love OST?share it dude..
Raura1020Offline

Total posts: 29
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:37 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

jovi75 wrote:
Hi sister........thanks for replying cause you are a pure taiwanese so it's kind of easy me to ask you......u mean the first drama i posted actor name is Yi Nan Wang? Is he a singer? Is he who sings the theme song?Well any idea to get the torrent for the 2nd drama?.....I like this kind of dramas.....in talks bout reality of life but i like it's language too...........yeah rude but realistic life for chinese ppl....... Cool

Sorry for replying late Suprise

You get me wrong Tongue I meant the drama title is "Yi Nan Wang" and the actor in the pic is Jason Wang. I don't know if the theme song is sungby him or the torrent thing because I wouldn't watch these drama. Neutral Sorry!
nicpkhOffline
Total posts: 164
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:33 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Hmm can someone tell me where to downlaod "The Spirit Of Love" OST... Yea as you all mention this drama a must watch hokkien drama.... Anyway is there any website that I can download this drama...I haven't finish watch it, currently it air on ASTRO channel 19.....Some more I only manageto watch certain part and miss out a lot episode...So someone can tell me where to download thank salut
showsomemercyOffline
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:05 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

yeah i need the OST as wellz! anybody got? hehe! i want to download the torrent also! haha
help..
^^
showsomemercyOffline
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:04 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

nobody has it or can tell where can i download it?
chengkjOffline
Total posts: 1
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:41 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I wonder if anyone has the series "Yi Nan Wang"? a friend of mine asked me to find the last episode for her, since the day it was to be shown here, we had a metro-wide blackout due to bad weather Crying

any help to find that final episode would be highly appreciated Smile

P.S. I'm assuming the series has ended now, though if it hasn't, I'll verify what particular episode is needed Roll Eyes
yinswOffline
Total posts: 5
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:37 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Anyone with the OST? Although the series already ended in Taiwan but it's still showing in my place..
strawberrie1210Offline
Fansubber
Total posts: 336
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:58 pm    Post subject: Re: I mean this drama.............   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

jovi75 wrote:
Is this drama in mandarin or hokkien language?
jovi75 wrote:

Is this drama similar like "the spirits of love"? I mean are they talking in minnan or fujian language?.....What's the title in english? Can i download in here using torrent? Did i ask too much? ha ha ha!!! Laugh

the picture you have posted..is the show 'The Destined Pair(s)'. it's in hokkien, anyway.
jovi75Offline

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 3:26 am    Post subject: Yi Nan Wang a.k.a The Spirits Of Love   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

The spirits of love fans can hear the karaoke version in this series at www.youtube.com Type jovi75 under the SEARCH box..........What a series to be watched! salut
shiawase1688Offline
Total posts: 7
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:48 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I hope this is relevant to this topic. Just wondering have anyone watched the series titled "nu ren 40 yi zhi hua". Its a Tawainese series about women in their 40's and how to become younger. Its part drama part comedy. The show is not in mandarin.
jovi75Offline

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:18 am    Post subject: Hi   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Not sure......... Mr. Green
lexuos2006Offline
Total posts: 32
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:30 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

i love Taiwanese dramas to but at times the suspense kills me so much i just record it and forward all the way through....LOLZ!!
Aniway..since u are a malaysian(so am i)...i would recommend that u watch 'Unique Flavor'....its good...but i prefer 'Taiwan Ah Cheng' ,its good especially towards the end...
PaulineOffline
Total posts: 61
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:58 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Malaysias with Astro should know Hokkien/ Mandarin Hua Dee Tai [Ch 333] will start airing in October and KBS World [Ch 303] for Korean drama lovers.
jovi75Offline

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:53 am    Post subject: Hi   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks pauline for informing.........it's not that all taiwan's hokkien dramas are good......some of it but no drama beats The Spirits Of Love........yet!
lexuos2006Offline
Total posts: 32
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:11 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

lol.....i dun have Astro.......
i havent watched The Spirits of Love....but till date i still love "Taiwan Ah Cheng".....
very hard to get good shows nowadays....*sob* *sob*...
jovi75Offline

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:47 pm    Post subject: Report   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Now the latest I heard is this drama have about 1000 plus episodes.....I thought it has around 526-536........it seems this drama won't end.....anyway......what I know is that the son of god Chua Ching Pao won't die in the end but lost almost all his family..........niu niu will die suffering from heart problem thinking about Ah Bing.....Pei Chi will make Sheng Tian and his family business bankrupt as she will team up with Chua Ching Pao........Ting Ting will die too after being abused by her doctor husband because her husband becomes greedy to get Ting Ting property Tian Ma...........Ah Shui and his wife will get a child in the end...........Sheng Tian will leave Li Zhu and his company flop but Li Zhu will come back to him and save his career in the end..............there would be more new faces in the future including a very bad gangster............. Cool
dreamersukiOffline
Total posts: 3
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:58 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Hello Jovi. I'm new here, and watching this series@Astro. Are you still watching the series? It's 2008 now, and this discussion hasnt been in touch for some time. It was very irritating in the beginning with Ting Ting's evil dad, then when he died, etc.. and then I like the actress who played Ting Ting's mum, shes veteran..but then because of her daughter she somewhat become selfish, and anyway she is from a rich family, im on the part where Bing & Tian Zhu will join up with Lei Gong as gangster, I don't know how Bing got away for letting off Alan, did u see that episode? thanks
jovi75Offline

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:52 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

dreamersuki wrote:
Hello Jovi. I'm new here, and watching this series@Astro. Are you still watching the series? It's 2008 now, and this discussion hasnt been in touch for some time. It was very irritating in the beginning with Ting Ting's evil dad, then when he died, etc.. and then I like the actress who played Ting Ting's mum, shes veteran..but then because of her daughter she somewhat become selfish, and anyway she is from a rich family, im on the part where Bing & Tian Zhu will join up with Lei Gong as gangster, I don't know how Bing got away for letting off Alan, did u see that episode? thanks

Not really. I skipped sometimes because kinda dull at certain episodes. However what I heard from advanced viewers, Ting Ting will die because of being abused by the evil doctor Wen Hua and the same goes for Niu Niu dies because she's so depressed with her situation with her former husband Ah Bing. Ah Shui's wife will die too and Ah Shui will last be with Bo Ai's current head supervisor (she once has a relationship with Ting Ting's real father). Li Zhu will come back again to help Sheng Tian when his business went real bad. Tian Zhu impregnate Jia Jia but later Jia Jia will do abortion but I heard she will die too. Smile

dreamersukiOffline
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:46 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

But Ah Shui will have a child before his wife dies? his wife referring to the 2nd wife (current) right? The supervisor's name is Li Qian Hui, and the doc is under her, i believe her assistant. He looks as if he's going to go crazy soon, and Tingting knows about his deeds. I don't know if Ah Ming is going to end up with Xiao Mai, they are close now.
Jia Jia is Tian Zhu's wife? I know he has a wife but I missed a lot of episodes so I don't know the wife's name.
You're still watching right?
ewonOffline
Total posts: 1
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:15 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Is Yi Nan Wang be came a big hit in Taiwan . How many months it was played and is it shown per weeks or everyday?
dreamersukiOffline
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:46 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Weekdays ~ Mon-fri. Its fun in the beginning but the mum is a tiresome @$$. I wonder how Tingting can stand her! Maybe if Tianzhu were to have a baby with Jiajia in the end, she would be much more acceptable.. ^^ Whats wrong with daughters anyway? Why must have sons eh?!
Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Chinese Culture & Entertainment -> Chinese Drama Discussions All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: