http://d-addicts.com

Register

HOME DRAMAS WIKI STATS HELP (FAQ) SEARCH GROUPS PROFILE PRIVATE MESSAGES LOGIN

Nobuta wo Produce Ep 1-10 + Special (batch, complete)

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Name: Nobuta wo Produce Ep 1-10 + Special (complete, batch)  
Type: jdrama Size: 6658.00 Subtitle: English
Torrent:

Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Torrent Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RuroshinOffline

Site Admin
Total posts: 2893
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:23 pm    Post subject: Nobuta wo Produce Ep 1-10 + Special (batch, complete)   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Nobuta wo Produce

originally uploaded by ar-a-mach, Alexeil, gryzze, chibisige, Tokatu & chiisana_tantei

English subtitles credits:
Translator: dancestar24
Editor: pokute
Timer: The Unknown Korean
Timing Provider: tianj
Additional QC: Oscar_6
subtitle topic: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23563

info: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Nobuta_wo_Produce

Synopsis
Kiritani Shuji is the popular guy who gets along with everyone, from the jerks to the nerds to the just plain weird. He's the one that everyone can count on. However, what they don't know is that Shuji knows how predictable his classmates are and he plays off their predictability to his advantage. His day-to-day existence as "Shuji-kun" is just a facade he uses to play in the school popularity game. Truth be told, Shuji is bored.

The one person Shuji cannot stand is Kusano Akira. Unlike Shuji, Akira is just plain annoying. Akira loves his soy milk so much, he gets drunk from it. He laughs funny, he talks funny, and he acts funny. Nobody in class takes Akira seriously. Shuji can't stand the sight of Akira and it drives him nuts that Akira does whatever he wants despite Shuji's expressed dislike of him.

Shuji has a daily ritual of touching a certain willow tree for good luck. One day, he is startled to find out that his willow tree was uprooted and in it's place, a freaky looking girl telling him that some people took the tree somewhere else to be spotted. She joked that she was planning to hang herself from that tree. Scared, Shuji runs away.

Things heat up when a new student comes to school. Shuji is shocked to find out that the new student was the freaky girl he saw the day his willow tree disappeared. Her name is Kotani Nobuta, a girl who has no self confidence at all and is content at being made fun of and bullied in school.

Shuji and Akira come to an accord that in order to make use of their "youth" they will "produce" Nobuta as the next popular girl. One of the conditions though is that nobody should find out that they are working together as a team to make this concept possible.

Of course, nobody can be a protagonist without an antagonist. There is a mysterious girl in school jeopardizing the duo's plan to make Nobuta popular. The mystery continues to unfold.

A story of friendship between three people who would not have been friends if not given the special circumstances!

-This show is really hilarious, with Akira acting so silly. Smile This is a far cry from Yamapi's previous roles where he's always reserved. Kamenashi Kazuya on the other hand, continues to expand his tv presence with having two shows air this season.

Original Torrent Comments:
00 http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23566
01 http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23463
02 http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23739
03 http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24063
04 http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24320
05 http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24622
06 http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25054
07 http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25375
08 http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25699
09 http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=26157
10 http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=26567
Special http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=26740

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FAQ:
Q. How to download separate file(s) from a batch torrent

Q. How to view subtitles

Last edited by Ruroshin on Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

final_ericOffline

Total posts: 146
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:55 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Oh!! thanks man, just want to dl this serie eps by eps, now i can dl all eps at once!!
THANK YOU !!!!
mizune

Geinou Fansubber
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:33 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

What happened to DAOtoko? Laugh
RuroshinOffline

Site Admin
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:38 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

DAOtoko is for permanent seeding series Big Smile
LiendaraOffline
Total posts: 22
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:50 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank you so so so so so much! Appreciate this from the bottom of my heart!
mizune

Geinou Fansubber
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:53 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Ruroshin wrote:
DAOtoko is for permanent seeding series Big Smile

huh... i never noticed that... ^_^;;;;
:p
sorasoraOffline
Total posts: 22
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:15 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

so are these hardsubbed?
saigo_x
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:37 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

@sorasora
No, it's the same raw episodes but now in a single batch torrent. There's a link to the thread for the subtitles.
Quote:
subtitle topic: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23563
shortcakeOffline
Total posts: 107
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:37 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

How many specials of Nobuta Wo Produce are there out there really? I've been downloading everything I can of Nobuta and some torrents are named differently but may or may not be the same file.
I was downloading a torrent from D-Addicts for the past 2 days called " Nobuta Wo Produce eps OO. avi" At 99% completeion the tracker was rejected. I'm unsure as to why this happened but I assume its b/c the single torrencts were discontinued b/c of the creation of the batch torrent. I checked the contents of that file and it is not the same as the Nobuta Ending Special where they do the talk show host and games.

So the specials that I know of are:
Nobuta promo 1.92 MB
Nobuta Ending Special 183 MB and 241 MB
Nobuta eps 00 685MB??

My questions are if anyone can answer them. How many specials are there really? Is the special in this batch torrent the same as the Nobuta eps 00 or is it the ending special or is it another special? Thanks to anyone who knows the answer.
RuroshinOffline

Site Admin
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:53 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

shortcake wrote:

My questions are if anyone can answer them. How many specials are there really? Is the special in this batch torrent the same as the Nobuta eps 00 or is it the ending special or is it another special? Thanks to anyone who knows the answer.

Not sure how many special are altogether myself but the ones in this batch is the:
Nobuta Ending Special 183 MB and 241 MB
Nobuta eps 00

if your file is at 99% its likely you can play it anyway without the missing 1%. Otherwise most modern bittorrent client allows you to selectively download specific file(s) in a batch.
shortcakeOffline
Total posts: 107
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:44 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Ruroshin wrote:

if your file is at 99% its likely you can play it anyway without the missing 1%. Otherwise most modern bittorrent client allows you to selectively download specific file(s) in a batch.

I was able to play the first 2 min. it froze after that. but I'm in the process of downloading the torrent for "nobuta dvd special". If thats not the file I'm missing, I'll download the whole batch and filter out what I've already got. Thanks for putting everything in a batch. That way there'll there be less lost ple like me. Smile
1475321Offline
Total posts: 10
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:08 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

To Ruroshin

10 individual episodes[RAW] files that shown in a list above . I can't download every of them Crying when I follow every links on the list (go to Torrent comments's part ), there is nothing on the torrent topic, Does anyone have a same problem??

Could you help me , please?? thank you very much
RuroshinOffline

Site Admin
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:22 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

you can download individual torrents from the larget batch torrent.

please read the FAQ on how to do this. http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=141453#141453
AirheadOffline
Total posts: 653
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:32 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

@shortcake .... let the batchtorrent work for a few seconds <-- is needed to create the folderstructure ...
stop the torrent ...
shift all you`ve downloaded so far in the new folder (overwrite the new created files) ...
let your client recheck the files ... there isn`t much left to download after that Smile

1. create the structure .... 2. move the old files ... 3. start ....

@147..... this is a batch ... no individual files anymore ... get it from the torrentsection
rtfm from your bt-client to leech a individual file from a batchtorrent

plz don`t mind my bad english ... thx
kohalaOffline
Total posts: 13
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:13 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I had already downloade the first 3 episodes and was downloading episodes 4, 5, 6 when I discovered this big upload. Thank you very much! But there aren't seeders.... Suprise
oneguyOffline
Total posts: 1
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:43 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone was having problems with the timing of the subs for the second half of episode 9. It's shifting from being too slow to too fast and I'm not sure if it's a problem on my end or some other external problem.
thiviOffline
Total posts: 2
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 8:00 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

hi i'm anna nice to meet you!i would like to ask how can i download every nobuta wo produce episode seperately because i can all together...i'm new here so pleeease help me ok?^_^
thiviOffline
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 8:02 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

ooops i wanted to say i CAN'T download them all together sorry....^_^
RuroshinOffline

Site Admin
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 8:09 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thivi wrote:
ooops i wanted to say i CAN'T download them all together sorry....^_^

please read the FAQ on how to download individually http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=141453#141453
Triple LeiOffline
Total posts: 53
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 4:02 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I totally needed this.

Awesome.
gmackenzOffline
Total posts: 3
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:29 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

oneguy wrote:
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone was having problems with the timing of the subs for the second half of episode 9. It's shifting from being too slow to too fast and I'm not sure if it's a problem on my end or some other external problem.

Yes there's a timing issue...Answer depends on what you are playing the video with, some video player applications can adjust the timing of the subtitles. As for editing them, that gets a bit too complicated Wub
snooopy06Offline
Total posts: 140
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:06 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank you very much for the batches
I wish every complete drama will be with a complete batch that will make things easier
because I always download the batches

thanks again
jigokuOffline

Total posts: 243
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:23 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thank you very much Wub Wub
delikaceeOffline
Total posts: 3
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:43 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

i'm unable to download this o_O
baitnujumOffline

Total posts: 86
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:55 am    Post subject: Re: Nobuta wo Produce Ep 1-10 + Special (batch, complete)   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks !!! Can`t wait to watch this drama

twinkle_starOffline
Total posts: 19
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:35 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

can anyone seed pleasee.... thank you!!!
skachildOffline

Total posts: 803
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:39 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

twinkle_star wrote:
can anyone seed pleasee.... thank you!!!

there are still alot of seeders and peers dude.. Cool Cool

~Minihamu7u~Offline

Total posts: 18
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:37 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Wow .. Thank you so much

I've been waiting for a subtitle for a long time ..

Wow .. finally Laugh
LuffaOffline

Total posts: 31
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 4:36 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

oi, this isn't subtitled!?!
I downloaded the whole thing and then I find out.....gah!

I thought it was... got my hopes up. Crying
RuroshinOffline

Site Admin
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 4:39 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Luffa wrote:
oi, this isn't subtitled!?!
I downloaded the whole thing and then I find out.....gah!

I thought it was... got my hopes up. Crying

it is subtitled, its softsub, read the FAQ.
LuffaOffline

Total posts: 31
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 5:19 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

ahh okay thanks, I got it! Laugh
al4rOffline
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 5:44 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Tottemo ii deshooo! Argue
kokko8Offline
Total posts: 74
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 6:17 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Hum, it looks yummy Big Smile

ctc_snowOffline

Total posts: 6
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 5:06 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

im trying to download the batch with the ten eps plus the special but it always say file error .. can somebody please help me Sad
lukeandlindaOffline

Total posts: 30
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 11:32 am    Post subject: question about uploading.   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

there are alot of really good series on this website and i was wondering. Unsure can you share series you got from this site? not for profit or to create your own but to share one or two series with another site such as boxtorrents so other fans can see it. i havent done anything and I was wondering is that not allowed or in bad form or anything? scratch I read the faq and it didn't say anything on the subject. so i thought i would ask, i really like the stuff on this site and would not do anything to risk my membership here.
lukeandlindaOffline

Total posts: 30
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 11:36 am    Post subject: ps. i loved this series   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

it was really sweet series about friendship and growing up and appreciating your high school years before you grew up. it was cute and made me miss my high school days which have long since past. Crying i would really recommend this series thumright
Bazil˛Offline
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 6:25 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank you very much Big Smile
pokuteOffline
Fansubber
Total posts: 1290
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 6:41 pm    Post subject: Re: question about uploading.   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

lukeandlinda wrote:
there are alot of really good series on this website and i was wondering. Unsure can you share series you got from this site? not for profit or to create your own but to share one or two series with another site such as boxtorrents so other fans can see it. i havent done anything and I was wondering is that not allowed or in bad form or anything? scratch I read the faq and it didn't say anything on the subject. so i thought i would ask, i really like the stuff on this site and would not do anything to risk my membership here.

The consensus is that it is better to send people here than to "dilute" the torrent pool across multiple sites. When the torrent is readily available at one public site, bit-torrent functions most effectively. Some subbers will actively retliate against an individual who creates a torrent of their work without asking. Your best bet is to simply refer people here... That is actually better for everyone in terms of maximising torrent efficiency.
KasaOffline
Total posts: 14
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 4:04 am    Post subject: Episode 00 & Special   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Can anyone tell me what's up with Episode 00? It doesn't seem to want to play or it freezes. Also, for the specials...they don't have subtitles? Tongue If they don't...it's all good...I imagine it'd be pretty hard to put subs anyway.
ikadoodledooOffline

Total posts: 53
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 11:12 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

is it just me or is the epi 00 is corrupted (or something else). I tried to play it, it won't. So I decided to dl it again, but I got the same result. AM I the only one experiencing this? NOTE: I'm quite sure I have the proper codecs because I was able to see the entire series. BTW, this is an excellent dorama. I HIGHLY Reccomend it.

----
SORYY!!! It's not corrupted... the probelem is with my codecs. SORRY...
-=naoko=-Offline
Total posts: 20
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:24 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

ikadoodledoo wrote:
is it just me or is the epi 00 is corrupted (or something else). I tried to play it, it won't. So I decided to dl it again, but I got the same result. AM I the only one experiencing this? NOTE: I'm quite sure I have the proper codecs because I was able to see the entire series. BTW, this is an excellent dorama. I HIGHLY Reccomend it.

----
SORYY!!! It's not corrupted... the probelem is with my codecs. SORRY...

hihi.......same here.....i m having the same problem too.......everything is fine but this.....
wondering the the other torrent (only special) will work or not.......
breeppumiOffline
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:17 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

how long it takes to download this batch? my BitComet still show 0% Sad
jieshiOffline

Total posts: 36
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:29 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I seem to only be able to connect to 1 peer of the 25 that are seeding and that person isn't uploading anything to me. Any way around this?
skachildOffline

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:43 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

jieshi wrote:
I seem to only be able to connect to 1 peer of the 25 that are seeding and that person isn't uploading anything to me. Any way around this?

there are 26 seeders at this moment... i got connected with 20 seedres lol.. Smile Smile

jieshiOffline

Total posts: 36
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:43 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

skachild wrote:
jieshi wrote:

there are 26 seeders at this moment... i got connected with 20 seedres lol.. Smile Smile

Thats fantastic! Rather than gloating, do you have a solution lol?
breeppumiOffline
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:49 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

cannot download..so i bought "nobuta.wo produce" dvd..can't wait to finish it! Big Smile
husseinaOffline

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:27 am    Post subject: HELP !!   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Can someone please explian to me in clear straight forward words how you download this seris? It's like the more i read in how to do it i get n\more confused. Please I have a desparate urge to finish this seris. Help me before i go insane.
skachildOffline

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:36 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

breeppumi wrote:
cannot download..so i bought "nobuta.wo produce" dvd..can't wait to finish it! Big Smile

good for you... im still downloading lol... Crying

symeyhaOffline

Total posts: 6
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:50 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I just wanna say thanks a lot for subbing the drama! Big Smile
s.takaOffline
Total posts: 358
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:45 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank you!
Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Torrent Comments All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5
Jump to: