hail to the judge 2006 Cantonese

Name:  
Type: Size: Subtitle:
Torrent:

Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Torrent Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
skachildOffline

Total posts: 803
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:42 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

got any pic or link.. Mr. Green Mr. Green

countryboyOffline
Total posts: 56
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:42 pm    Post subject: hail to the judge 2006 Cantonese   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

2006 TVB series: 棟篤狀王 or 新九品芝麻官[1-35集全][粤语][中文字幕]
TV serial adaption of Stephen Chow's (1994 Comedy Movie) 'hail the judge'

well seeded!!
use BITCOMET bittorrent clinet for fast download.

starring:
张默Cheung Mak,
黄子华(HK)Wong 'Dayo' Chi Wah,
黄圣依Eva Huang
韩雪
罗家英(HK)Law Ka Ying
苏永康(HK)William So
黄一飞
plot: Mainland actor 张默Cheung Mak plays a righteous judge who wishes to be best judge in the land.Hong Kong actor Dayo Wong, stars as one of the four famous lawyers in Canton at the time(Qing Dynasty). The two switch between enemies and friends on many occasions, from handling lawsuits to love affairs. Eva Huang co-stars as a swordsman - she plays a girl good at martial arts who cross-dresses as a man to be the judge's bodyguard. Gradually she falls in love with the visionary young judge, without knowing that the witty lawyer(Dayo Wong) is having a crush on her!

hail.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  134.25 KB
 Viewed:  7011 Time(s)

hail.jpg

Last edited by countryboy on Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
meequeOffline
Total posts: 83
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:48 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

pic of the series

hail the judge pic.jpg
 Description:
picture of the series
 Filesize:  184.06 KB
 Viewed:  7010 Time(s)

hail the judge pic.jpg

tee668wOffline
Total posts: 235
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:02 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

is this version in cantonese or mandarin
countryboyOffline
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:22 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

tee668w wrote:
is this version in cantonese or mandarin

Cantonese, it said so in my torrent's title. dude.
I also have the mandarin version if anyone needs it; post a request in this threat.
I will upload that too.
calla9Offline
Total posts: 185
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:11 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thank you.. i love this series.. it's so funny....

valjean03
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:10 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

post a request in this threat.
LOL

tooktasOffline
Total posts: 6
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:33 am    Post subject: Hi all! I am new to posting!   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Hi country boy,

I am new to this posting thing. Thanks for uploading such nice series! I love cantonese series!
However, I am in middle east country which the ISP speed is really slow! And I really love Hkg drama! It normally takes long time to download the whole series and I really hope this series will be up for a longer time or others can continue to upload it! It seems not many seeding for this 6 GB series! : (

However I am still very happy to be able to get cantonese series in this boring Middle East Country which I am living now!
God! I really miss Singapore and Hong Kong so much! Thanks again!!!!!!

Cheers!

Girl from Middle East!
tooktasOffline
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:38 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Hi country boy,

I am new to this posting thing. Thanks for uploading such nice series! I love cantonese series!
However, I am in middle east country which the ISP speed is really slow! And I really love Hkg drama! It normally takes long time to download the whole series and I really hope this series will be up for a longer time or others can continue to upload it! It seems not many seeds for this 6 GB series! : (

However I am still very happy to be able to get cantonese series in this boring Middle East Country which I am living now!

Cheers! Tongue

Girl from Middle East!
countryboyOffline
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:28 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

tooktas wrote:
Hi country boy,

However, I am in middle east country which the ISP speed is really slow! And I really love Hkg drama! It normally takes long time to download the whole series and I really hope this series will be up for a longer time or others can continue to upload it! It seems not many seeds for this 6 GB series! : (

Cheers! Tongue

Girl from Middle East!

I will try to keep it seeded as long as possible, for about a month or so, I have other torrents to seed after that. others should keep it alive for an extra month, I hope! right people? ! ? right.

I also posted the Mandarin version Today, so people who dont speak Canto can enjoy it too.
kyoko4evaOffline

Total posts: 20
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:30 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

how's the quality?
tooktasOffline
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:10 pm    Post subject: Thanks for your reply!!!!!!!!!   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Hi Country Boy,

Thanks for your reply! I hope the rest of the others will continue to do so!

Tongue

girl from middle east
xhikaruxOffline
Total posts: 41
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:58 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

hi does anybody have the ending theme of this? Big Smile
countryboyOffline
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:18 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

xhikarux wrote:
hi does anybody have the ending theme of this? Big Smile

what do u meant by ending theme?
there only 35 chapters. thats it no more!
mandom75Offline
Total posts: 7
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:56 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thanks!
amto9785Offline
Total posts: 1
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:45 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank you!!
Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Torrent Comments All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: