Register

HOME DRAMAS WIKI STATS HELP (FAQ) SEARCH GROUPS PROFILE PRIVATE MESSAGES LOGIN

Memorable Quotes or Sayings from any Korean Drama

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Korean Culture & Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
s0caligirlOffline
Total posts: 55
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:04 am    Post subject: hmmm   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

this scene totally had touched my HEART Wub the one that stick out the most to me so far has been the one in "my girl"...

where the ex girlfriend was asking Yoo rin to clarify everything to her at least in the final episode and the friend was asking gong chan if he really believes Yoo rin and they do a switch back and forth between Yoo Rin and Gong Chan and how their convo went together *sigghhhs* Crying double Wub Wub

YR: Seol Gong Chan knows that what i said were all lies
GC: Ju Yoo Rin knows that i wont believe her lies
YR: I am a good liar in the first place but falling for seol gong chan has made me stop lying
GC: i've never told a lie but falling for Ju Yoo rin has made me lied often
YR: the more i express my feelings truthfully, the harder things will be for seol gong chan
GC: i went near her as i couldnt lie, but this has hurt ju yoo rin even more
YR: now i want to use my lie to protect seol gong chan
GC: i'll treat it as being lied to i want to leave for the time being and stop giving her anymore pains
YR: my love is not a lie

another scene was right after where the exgirlfriend said

" I've always thought that i lost to a women name Ju Yoo Rin but i actually lost to love"

HOW true is that!?! i mean in any relationship...we as human lost to love not another person yet we always blame one another.... anyhow i love these to saying/ scene/ quotes....

ohh and definitely the phone self talk gong chan was having with himself

“I’ll let her go,
I won’t let her go,
I have to let her go,
I can’t let her go,
I can let her go,

I don’t…want to let her go.”

Wub i Wub this drama

chocoholixOffline
Total posts: 92
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:22 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

for me misa has the most memorable and meaningful quotes... excellent scripting! its one drama that would forever hold a plc in my heart (or computer)

and the final episode of Gumiho - in the final scenes where they were fighting each other, the dialogue btwn MoYung and MinWoo, that was deep and described the love that both the characters experienced in the drama. it was a sad sad and tragic moment espcially for MoYung (JunJIn)

RoudyOffline

Total posts: 66
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:03 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Kang Wook: Jung Ho Tae, do you know what it means
for one person to love another?

It's wanting to give everything you have.

Giving an arm if needed, giving a leg
if needed!

Being able to tear out and give your heart
and die if needed!

That is love!

In my life, 5 years mean absolutely nothing.

Not just 5 years, but even 50 years, I
could sacrifice for that person.

I -

not even once, not even for a moment,
did I ever let Teacher go in my heart.

But I, because I cannot give her happiness...

because I'm absolutely nothing...

I want her to be happy by my side

but because that can't happen...

that's why I let her go.

Fine, I'll give you the answer you want.

I'm happy to be with her.
Even now, my heart beats faster
when I see her.

My heart beats faster...
and it hurts.

Satisfied, now?

this is from loveholic I really liked that scene
djbuanOffline
Total posts: 15
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:46 pm    Post subject: the quote that i wont forget..   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

is from GUMIHO aka Tale of Nine Tailed Fox

Cool It goes something like..

"If you can't love me then at least use me to save your love one..."

shampoo192Offline
Total posts: 14
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:15 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

does anyone have any quotes from stairway to heaven or lovers in paris??
janiOffline

Total posts: 54
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:27 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Bontaku wrote:
From MNIKSS:

Ep 16

Sam Shik : "Do you understand this feeling? When I got to the train station, the sky was getting dark. There were no lodgings, no one I knew. I was so lonely, I wanted to cry. Everytime this happens I always thought of you.

Ep 11

Near Sam Soon's house after picking her bicycle.

Kim Sam Soon :
"Do you like me? Don't think about anything...just say what you feel...Do you like me? You never had just a slight feeling for me? Not even 1%...? Then I'll teach you one more thing...Don't do stuff like this...Calling a person up in the middle of the night...Do you know what that means? I have feelings for you. If you don't have these feelings...then don't do stupid things like this! Don't make girls confused."

In the hotel bathroom ....

Kim Sam Soon to Sam Shik : "What do you take me for? Am I your toy? You BASTARD!!! i told you to stop saying things you don't mean!"

Sam sShik :"I Like you!! I like you Sam Soon!!! I keep on thinking of you and it's driving me crazy! Why do you keep invading my head and why do you keep bothering me?! WHY?! Why can't you just leave me alone?!"

Sam Soon : "Fine..." She then proceed to leave ...

Sam Shik holds her hand ... "Cancel the last sentence .."

Ep 4

Kim Sam Soon : "I have never taken love easily. When I start I contemplate whether I should start and when it ends. I do the same. Even if my hormones full or empty, I made an effort to do it truthfully. Truthfully."

Ep 3

Kim Sam Soon : (When Sam Shik's mom asked how much she love Samshik)

"There is fragile novelist. This novelist write all night and at dawn she puts it on her husband's desk for him to see. Then the husband reads it before he goes to work. Every morning the husband becomes his wife first reader. I'm going to give Jun Hun (Samshik) the cakes that I make. He'll be the very first to taste my cakes. I want him to be the very first one to taste the most delicious cakes I make. i love him that much."

omg...i forgot how many memorable lines were in MNIKSS...that last one made my heart hurt cuz it was so sweet. Crying
i want to add some quotes too but there's too many in my head...i'll post later Mr. Green
bluebyul34Offline
Total posts: 14
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:39 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

My Girl
Yu Rin (who lies about everything) : Because my love is Not a lie.

Damo
so many good lines.. but i cant remember verbatim. these are from memory =P

Jang sung baek to Chae ok : when i first met you , for the first time in my life, i wanted to cast aside my sword and become regular..

Jang sung baek: why did you try to save me?
Chae ok: there was no such thing as thought...My body moved first. If it were you, what would you have done?
Chae ok: Why did you do that? (when jang sung baek sucks the poison from her)
Jang sung baek: there was no such thing as thought... My body moved first. If it were you, what would you have done?

Jang sung baek: I love you.. (sobbing). In the next life, let us never meet again, never.

Those are the ones that stuck in my head...
oh, and when Kim sam soon is in the bathroom narrating that the reason she's sad is not because she broke up, but because love is so weak.... yah i suck at this quoting business. i wish i could remember the line.
YuInSooOffline

Total posts: 16
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:36 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

i thinks this one is the best... (written in korean in my signature)
from Misa..

and here is my own translation...

"Let us meet in the next life...
mister and i... it's seems we were not meant in this lifetime..
meet in the next life, let us
at that time... no matter what happens.. i won't let mister go..."

this has got to be one of the best one's from misa...
i softens my heart just to think about it....
it kinda sounds weird.. when translating 아저씨.. to mister..
but its still the best..
love MISA

LUNCHBOXOffline

Total posts: 28
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:15 am    Post subject: Favorite Quotes From a KDRAMA?   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

" Life is like a Box of Chocolates, you never know what your gonna get." (Kim Sam Soon)

" Namporot Tesu igi-pyane, Shin Jung Kosho." (Delightfull Gurl Choon Hyang.)

those were Killer quotes....anybody know any other good ones....
zhongieOffline
Total posts: 18
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:43 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Isn't the Kim Sam Soon one from Forrest Gump?

But anyway, I like the one from Goong (the first)

'Oh my god, Jesus Christ Superstar...'

I think when I heard it, I fell on the floor, laughing.
LUNCHBOXOffline

Total posts: 28
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:12 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

zhongie wrote:
Isn't the Kim Sam Soon one from Forrest Gump?

But anyway, I like the one from Goong (the first)

'Oh my god, Jesus Christ Superstar...'

I think when I heard it, I fell on the floor, laughing.

well yeah she quoted it from the movie, its still cracked me up how she took it from the movie to get her point across. well id also like to say that youve brought up another quote that got me ROTFLMAO....wow with her american accent, well you should hear Kim Sun Ah having a conversatin with Henry in MNIKSS. that'll also have you laughing till you die....Literally Die!!!! LOL......
KoreanManiaOffline
Total posts: 730
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:07 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Fantasy Couple

Anna Jo/Na Sang Shil : Ggo ra ji ha go neun...
....ma eum-e an deuro

Laugh

majing_28Offline

Total posts: 95
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:23 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

1st
from my sassy girl (even though its a movie)
the ten rules that gyeon woo told the man, then the man recited it to the girl
man: he told me ten rules to follow, i have good memory, ill recite it
man: first, don't ask her to be feminine.
man: second, don't let her drink over three glasses, she'll beat someone
then the voice changed to gyeon woo's voice(because a flash back was shown)
gyeon woo:at a cafe, drink cofee instead of coke or juice
gyeon woo:if she hits you act like it hurts
gyeon woo:if it hurts act like it doesn't
gyeon woo:On your 100th day together, give her a rose during her class
gyeon woo: she'll like it a lot
gyeon woo:make sure you'll learn fencing and squash
gyeon woo: also, be prepared to go to prison sometimes
gyeon woo: if she says she'll kill you, don't take it lightly. you'll feel better
gyeon woo:if her feet hurts exchange shoes with her
gyeon woo: finally, she likes to write, encourage her
this is a very touching part of the movie
when gyeon woo hugged the girl
girl:who told you to hug me?
then she punched her
girl:dummy, youre supposed to dudge.
that part made me laugh everytime i watch it Big Smile
last from my sassy girl
girl:yah jugule?!

2nd
from full house
lee you jae:you mean nothing to me
han ji eun: i know, and from now on lee you jae shi, you mean nothing to me...
i can really feel their acting in that part and evertytime i watch it i feel sad Crying
lee you jae:i love you
lee you jae: so much that it feels like the univerese will explode, for as long as it takes for the oceans to dry up, so much that i don't care if my soul burns in to ashes. i love you
that part was very touching Wub
and of course
han ji eun and lee you jae: aja aja fighting!

3rd from my girl
YR: Seol Gong Chan knows that what i said were all lies
GC: Ju Yoo Rin knows that i wont believe her lies
YR: I am a good liar in the first place but falling for seol gong chan has made me stop lying
GC: i've never told a lie but falling for Ju Yoo rin has made me lied often
YR: the more i express my feelings truthfully, the harder things will be for seol gong chan
GC: i went near her as i couldnt lie, but this has hurt ju yoo rin even more
YR: now i want to use my lie to protect seol gong chan
GC: i'll treat it as being lied to i want to leave for the time being and stop giving her anymore pains
YR: my love is not a lie
that was a very touching part

“I’ll let her go,
I won’t let her go,
I have to let her go,
I can’t let her go,
I can let her go,

I don’t…want to let her go.”

loved that part

well those are my favourite qoutes Big Smile
dj4lifeOffline
Total posts: 2
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:23 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

SkyyBlue wrote:
You wanna die? Blink Argue Mad

Laugh

If you wanna hear me say sorry then change your name to Sorry
mevietOffline

Total posts: 86
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:30 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

this one is from wonderful life. and i saw it in viet dub, so not sure if this sounds correctly.

when the mother of eugene was hitting her older sister because she was dating younger guys..

the mother said after hitting "why are keep making me angry?"
the sister said "i didn't want to make you angry, you just want to get angry."

and when eugene appeared afront of kim jae won's house to ask for her daughter back. but he thought she was dead.

"ahh..ghost, ghost, ghost..." and he started to go insane.
mevietOffline

Total posts: 86
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:32 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

these are from wonderful life. but i saw it with viet dub, so not sure if this sounds correctly.

when eugene's mother was hitting her older sister because she was dating younger guys..

the mother said after hitting "why are keep making me angry?"
the sister answered "i didn't want to make you angry, you just want to get angry."

and when eugene appeared afront of kim jae won's house to ask for her daughter back. but he thought she was dead.

"ahh..ghost, ghost, ghost..." and he started to go insane.

and when kim jae won talked to his daughter about guys, in the hospital
"...guys are jerks, except for daddy."

Last edited by meviet on Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:19 am; edited 2 times in total
melieOffline

Total posts: 9
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:17 pm    Post subject: Re: sorry i love you   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

guccijana wrote:
AHH. I LOVE THIS QUOTE FORM "IM SORRY I LOVE YOU" aka. MISA.. it makes me teary eyed just thinking about it Crying ahhh ..

Cha Moo-hyuk : God... if you do exist.. I'll promist you.
Song Eun-che, if you let me have her next to me,
I'll give up everything right now
I'll quietly die...

AAHHH!!! I love this quote too!!! I serioulsy was crying when he said this... such a sad drama...!!!
Ms483836Offline
Total posts: 45
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:14 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Dal ja spring:

taebong: "Don't look back. It'll look as if you still have feelings."

DJ: "I thought before I met him...I thought I knew everything there was about love.But after I met him... I realized I knew nothing about love. Now that I see him leave... I think now I know a little bit about love."

DJ: "There are several instances when women will initiate a breakup.To create a sense of nervousness in a relationship, In order to have the upper hand, To test the other's heart, in addition, Because they really don't have the confidence to continue dating"

Eom Ki Joong: " Sometimes I want to run away as well. But the strange thing is, It's not when things aren't going smoothly and I've failed. It's when things are going smoothly.When everything is going well,I actually have the urge to flee. Maybe it's because of the uneasiness from being scared about a hidden enemy suddenly appearing. Either way, that's how it is. Love is like this as well. When it's not going well,you hope for a happy ending.You urgently hope.Once everything becomes beautiful, You start to become uneasy because you don't know when it will all end. So before it ends, you run away"

TB: "Honestly speaking,I'm not done being mad at you yet.But seeing you again,I'm still very happy"

(the infamous quote): "If it's fate… maybe?! "...."If it's fate… it must be! "

"As long as one's alive, nothing has ended. There's no conclusion, So there's no happily ever after either. There's just starting every new day together."

MNIKSS :

Kim sam soon: One day, the body asked the heart. When I’m hurt the doctor heals it, but if you’re hurt then who will heal you? Then the heart said, I have to heal by myself. Is it because of that whenever someone is hurt they have their own special way of healing it? Drinking, singing, releasing anger, laughing, crying, going to trips with friends and talking with them, and running in the marathon...
or the worst thing, just ignoring that pain. My way of healing is by making cake and cookies in the morning like right now. Even when my father suddenly passed away, even when a passionate relationship came to an end, I come to the kitchen to cook cake and I was healed from the smell of the baked cake.
Can there be another treatment as sweet as this one?

Kim sam soon: "There once a time where in this world I was the main character. It felt as if I was walking on clouds. My heart always pounding. That feeling was good, as if our love filled up to the skies. One man came who gave me that happiness, but like that he left. The reason why i'm crying right now is not because I lost him. LOVE...the thing that once was burning now lost and gone was unbelievable."

"There are two kinds of dough.
Dough made with yeast and one without.
Dough made with yeast rises right away,
But one without yeast takes its time to rise.
I think that's so cute.
I want to be a person without yeast." -- kim Samsoon

"There is fragile novelist. This novelist write all night and at dawn she puts it on her husband's desk for him to see. Then the husband reads it before he goes to work. Every morning the husband becomes his wife first reader. I'm going to give Jun Hun (Samshik) the cakes that I make. He'll be the very first to taste my cakes. I want him to be the very first one to taste the most delicious cakes I make. i love him that much."

The Last Scene:
"The babies fairy did not visit us that night, and Jin Heon's mum is still against our marriage. But we are very much in love, we still fight, but then we make up. Laughing and crying as we date. Sometimes the thought of breaking up crosses my mind. But that is what dating is all about. But there is nothing to be afraid of becos now I understand what I am suppose to do. That is to work hard at my baking, and my love like it was the end of the world like I have never been hurt before. Just like I learn to love Kim Sam Soon more."

On the bus seat:
Love like you've never been hurt before
Dance like no one is looking
Love like you've never been hurt before
Work like you don't need the money
Sing like no one is listening
Live like today is the last day

Loveholic: :

Suh KangWook:
To say goodbye, your eyes have to forget her face
your ears have to forget her voice
your head have to forget her name
and your heart ....
your heart have to forget your love for her.

"Love is... when you hold it, your arms hurt.
But when you put it down, your heart hurts."

Lovers in Prague:

There is no special person in this world. Ordinary people meet and they make their love special. -Yoon Jae-hee

My girl:

Gong Chan:

“I’ll let her go,
I won’t let her go,
I have to let her go,
I can’t let her go,
I can let her go,
I don’t…want to let her go.” (sighs!!! )

Gong Chan's ex (i forgot her name) "I've always thought that I've lost to a woman called Ju Yoo Rin. But I actually lost to love."

YR:Seol Gong Chan knows, that what I said were all lies.
GC:Ju Yoo Rin knows, that I won’t believe her lies.
YR:I am a good liar in the first place. But falling for Seol Gong Chan,has made me stop lying.
GC:I’ve never told a lie. But falling for Ju Yoo Rin, has made me lie often.
YR:The more I express my feelings truthfully,the harder things will be for Seol Gong Chan.
GC:I went near her as I couldn’t lie but this has hurt Ju Yoo Rin even more.
YR:Now, I want to use my lie to protect Seol Gong Chan.
GC:I’ll treat it as being lied to. I want to leave for the time being, and stop giving her anymore pains.
YR:My love is not a lie.

summer scent:
Haewon: What does love and coffee have in common?
Minwoo: ...
Haewon: They can both be bitter and sweet.

Peculiar Woman, Peculiar Man:

Kiwoong's List
Ten Things to Throw Away When Breaking Up
1. Memory of Love
2. Expectation of Getting Back Together
3. Conceit that you are the only one
4. Greed to stay friends
5. Selfishness of being remembered
6. Hope of not meeting someone
7. Obsession for a second chance
8. Regret of things you didn't do
9. Fate of loving
10. Your Heart

Il Mare:
"We're tormented because love goes on, not because it goes away."

Lovers:
"Yoo Jin's dress? That was a dress i originally bought first. That's how we met for the very first time. That dress...was so pretty but like it wasn't meant to be mine, you are so pretty but I don't think you were meant for me. My father called me to come down here - to clean up the "traffic". I first thought that he meant an "accident" so I laughed. But...it was an accident after all. When people meet who are not destined for each other...it's an accident."

Goong:
Shin: Why did you bring me out?
Chaegyung: I want to show you the world I used to live in.
Shin: Why all of a sudden?
CG: What if the winter holidays got too long? Then I am afraid I won't be able to show you..
- Even if it's for a short while, I still want to give you the things you lost as a Crown Prince, Lee Shin..
Shin: But because I am the Crown Prince, I found you.
- Even if you disappear from my side, I won't ever forget this day.
CG: I will also remember this day forever.
- Can I ask how much do you like me?
Shin: What kind of girl are you to ask such a question so bluntly?
CG: I want to remember this forever.
Shin: You really want to know?
CG: Yes.
(and they kissed in the middle of the street.. with surprised people around them..that kiss was a heartstopper!! Wub ) Wub Wub
karin-chanOffline
Total posts: 400
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:44 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

^^
HAHA! by any chance do you own a copy of those scripts?!
biancsOffline
Total posts: 7
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:08 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Stairway to Heaven:

Maybe that man loves her more than i did. nevertheless, it doesn't necessarily mean that my love is less for her. - Song Joo

what would i be if i don't have you, what would i be after you leave here. - Tae Hwa

Sad
fizzlex3mhOffline

Total posts: 312
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:46 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

"Everytime I look at you, I want to live." - Moo Hyuk
"Love is just a game to me...like Starcraft" - Min Joo

---------I'm Sorry I Love You

beanOffline

Total posts: 415
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:46 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

CraZyaH wrote:
MH :"Mom...In my next life
I have to be your son again.
Then,I will definitely be a kind-hearted son that you love
I love you, mom.
I love you, mom.
There has never been a moment
that thoughts of you left my mind.
Mom..That you gave birth to me..
Thank you.
"
MH :" I'm sorry....I love you"

from MiSa Crying I cry everytime I remember those 2 scenes Crying

MISA or Sorry I Love You is the best drama with best quote...
Me too, i also cry whenever i watch the ep over and over again.. Btw, there is many line from the drama that very meaningful like what fizzlex3mh and guccijana wrote..
Its just too sad for me.
guccijanaOffline

Total posts: 330
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:02 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

DAL JA'S SPRING-"If it's fate… maybe?! "...."If it's fate… it must be

-*-*I destroy my enemy when I make him my friend*-*-
Li-MeiOffline

Total posts: 68
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:16 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

"Do you want some choco-pie?"

I love that line from the grandfather in Thank You. And it's funny how it calls guys "hyung" even when he's older than them. It doesn't seem as touching unless you watch the whole drama.
zinaaOffline

Total posts: 61
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:23 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Li-Mei wrote:
"Do you want some choco-pie?"

I love that line from the grandfather in Thank You. And it's funny how it calls guys "hyung" even when he's older than them. It doesn't seem as touching unless you watch the whole drama.

hahahaha me too i love this line... u know, i started buying choco pie now Wub Wub Wub Wub Wub Wub Wub Wub Wub Wub Wub Wub Wub Wub Wub Wub

Total posts: 312
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:27 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

"I'll give you three choices, just pick one:

Option 1: You say yes and we get married right away
Option 2: You say no, then I force you to say yes, and we get married right away
Option 3: If you need time to think about it, I'll give you a day to think, and then we get married.

Make your choice."

- Han Ki Joo from Lovers in Paris

Densha OtokoOffline

Total posts: 64
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:22 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

"Oppa!"
YulOffline
Total posts: 102
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:49 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I love those two qouta's......they're from " The Devil"

" Human are creatures who cannot even recognize the truths that lay before their eyes."

"Through me you enter into the city of woes.
Through me you enter into eternal pain.
Through me you enter the population of loss."
rachel-yOffline
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:51 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

This has got to be the best love line.......EVER!!!

from Phoenix - What's that burning smell????.....it's the smell of my heart BURNING for your love.
biancsOffline
Total posts: 7
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 9:48 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

sorry i love you is really the best...

here's my fav quote from the drama:

"I shouldn't have come back. I was abandoned like trash anyway. I should've lived like trash. And disappear quietly like trash."

- Cha Moo Hyuk, Sorry I Love You

everytime this quote comes to my mind, tears roll down my face. it was so sad and heart-breaking... Sad

ena.yangOffline
Total posts: 1
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:10 pm    Post subject: I Luv these Quotes.   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

this one is from a Yash Chopra movie; -Kal Ho Naa Ho-

"A lot of people have loved before, but my love stands apart from all of them because, they don’t have you. "

All About Eve;

"Love must be something you only see from outside, it flows only in one direction. No matter how many times I wanted to give up and collapse, I couldn't do it. I was worried that I'd lose him, even as a friend. So I forced myself to laugh and pretend I'm fine, but my legs hurt so much. The ground feels like thorns, and the wind feels like knives. Hyun Chol, I want to see you so much"

Fated to Love You the Novel

"It is not that she is better than you. It is because I love her. Because when I sleep, in my dream, the person I see is her. The moment I wake up, the first one I want to see is her. That is all."

Her existence is like a sticky note.
People tear it off when they want to use it and throw it away when they finish using.
Nobody will remember where the notes that are filled with tasks have been thrown.
She has completed what she needs to do and should know when to disappear.
She is very kind and offers help whenever asked.
She is very convenient and can be thrown away after use.
She doesn’t take up space and is forever quiet.
Her existence is as thin as paper.
But when you become used to her and can’t find her one day,
You will discover that this paper is actually—very important!
Nana69Offline
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:52 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

From "Who are you?"
Son Il Gun:

"If your legs are tired, just stop.
If you can't walk anymore, just sit down.
When you do, you'll realize someone might come around to hold you up."

[/list]
Elien

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:56 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

From Hong Gil Dong

Yi Nok: Gil Dong, I love you. (in english)
Gil Dong: I know.
Yi Nok: Do you know what that means?
Gil Dong: Dummy. I love you. I love you. I love you...
Soo Geun: On this great day, I will stake my one ball and fight to win!
Chang Hwi (as a King): I do not think I have betrayed you. I am only protecting my world as king.
Gil Dong: I won't take that as an excuse.
Chang Hwi: I won't forget... I will not forget the man I fought and the world that he fought to protect. I will remember it always and never forget it.
Gil Dong: And you will have to live in fear. Even though we may all die here, there will be other Hong Gil Dongs and Hwal Bin Dangs that will rise up to fight you.
Chang Hwi: I won't forget that either.
Gil Dong: It may not be today, but that world will come to pass one day. People want that world and they will fight to make it happen. Even if the world changes a thousand times, it will edge closer to that dream.
Chang Hwi: A world in which there are no nobles and peasants... Do you mean a world like that?
Gil Dong: Don't forget that there are dummies who want that world to be real. While they live in your world, they will dream of mine. Remember that Hwal Bin Dang and I... fought amongst the powerless to make that world possible.
Yi Nok: Let me go, Your Majesty!
Chang Hwi (as a King): No.
Yi Nok: Let me go, Young Master!
Chang Hwi: I said I won't let you leave. I can't let you go! The soldiers will stage their attack soon.
Yi Nok: I still want to leave.
Chang Hwi: You're heartless. You can't do this to me.
Yi Nok: Becoming heartless to protect what you cherish... You have done the same too. You used your sword on Gil Dong to protect this world as king! In order to protect Gil Dong, I will use my sword on your heart.
Chang Hwi: Yes... I used my sword on him to protect this world as king. But you want me to turn my sword on you too when you're with him? You are the only one that matters to me. I told you once that I became human because of you. But you want me to use my sword against you?
Yi Nok: When you used your sword against Gil Dong,
did you not use your sword against your inner self? If that is what you did, if that is what you decided, then keep living in this world as a good king. But the world I have chosen, ... is Gil Dong's world. That is why I must go back there. The Young Master I once knew was a good man. That is why I believe that he will be a good king. To me, Gil Dong is... someone I cannot live without. I am going to him... because I cannot live without him. So Your Majesty... Please let me go.
Chang Hwi: Is that my price... to protect this world as king? When I let you leave, my inner self will die..... Go.

Yi Nok: Does it hurt?
Gil Dong: It hurts a lot. Your tears are making it sting. It hurts too.
Yi Nok: Of course it hurts. You made me cry, so it has to hurt.
Gil Dong: I'm sorry.
Yi Nok: We'll do this together. This is where I want to be. So don't stop me from fighting to protect this place. And you can't live without me. You'll keep fighting and you'll keep getting hurt. How will you survive without a medicine peddler?
Gil Dong: I was going to pretend it didn't hurt because I was Chief.
Yi Nok: That's why I have to stay with you. Even if you pretend it doesn't hurt, I'll know where it hurts, even if you don't say it. I'm going to stay with you and keep an eye on you.
Gil Dong: Thank you for staying with me.
(and a hug Wub )
Mal Nyeo: What´s life anyway.
About Gil Dong and Yi Nok: That couple can't hear anyone else when they're together.
Yi Nok: I went hounting bears with you! I´m faster then arrow!!
Gil Dong: Dummy! Nobody is faster then arrow.
Yi Nok: You have more filling in your bun! Give me some!
Chang Hwi: ... (cold hearted killing stare and a turn)
- thats my favourite, when these two are strolling at the market, Chang Hwi is laughing and then giving her his famouse killing stare when she is hitting his shoulder pinch
----------------------------------

From Choi Kang Chil Woo
For a world full of love and peace...

Woman: My son!!! My son!!!
Man: Mother!! Mother!!
-thats not a typo

Of course I´m sane, when trees start talking to me, I don´t talk back.
rahmanasOffline
Total posts: 4
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:25 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

my favorite one is from coffee prince when choi han kyul finally gets courage & despite his fears and all the prejudice goes to gon eun chan kiss her and says : i don't care if u r a man or an alien... Wub OMG Crying Crying I hardly spend a whole day without thinking of that scene
BeccaatooOffline
Total posts: 12
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:38 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

My favorite quote is from Get Karl. Jung Woo Tak is talking to Karl in episode 15 about Oh Soo Jung .

"Most women who see a hurt man will take care of them or hurt with them
but Oh Soo Jung will hit them until they get back up again."

Awesome drama! cheers
magalingOffline
Total posts: 4
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:18 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Windstruck:

Don't be so sad because of me. We'll meet again. Can't you feel it? When we meet again, tell me all the happiest memories you experienced from this life. And when you hear me whisper in the wind, you'll meet someone who has a soul like mine. Now, let me leave with your love in my heart..

------------------

A Moment to Remember:

*you're too confident. life can be very cruel.

*you crybaby! have you lost your parents? or your country?

*I met you because I was forgetful. I'm leaving you because I'm forgetful. You were the best thing that ever happened to me. How thankful I am to God for having sent you as gift to me. I don't have to remember you. You're a part of me. I smile, laugh, and smell like you do. I might forget you, but nothing can drive you out of my body. Although you've never told me you loved me... I know deep in my heart that you love me. Forgive me for leaving you. Please, for the last time I have a favor to ask. Please see my father.

*Forgiving is just giving your hate a little room in you heart.

*I like dust. When it's all over me.. It feels good. When the sadness is all over me, I can just... just dust it off.

*Love and money are like this cigarettes. What's the use without a light? Can you love without light? Cigarette... I'll just chuck it away. Chuck it, chuck it. Same with your sadness.

^_^
ShantanelOffline
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:03 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

"Every time I think of you I feel thirsty" (Goong)

"I missed you. Even when I see you now I miss you." (Goong)

"Let's love like we have never been hurt before." (Sam Soon)

"Unable to understand each other, that's why we keep talking" (Worlds Within)
riki_kunOffline
Total posts: 117
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:05 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

From : Take Care Of The Young Lady ep.13 after they kiss at the hospital.

Seo Dong Chan: What do you like about a guy like me?
Kang Hye Na: I never said i liked you
Seo Dong Chan: Let me ask again , why do you worry for a guy like me?
Kang Hye Na: Because i like you
KGB48Offline

Total posts: 11
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:04 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Let's all die today! Cussing

From Seeking Love

Careful! Her clothes might come off! w00t
templar414Offline
Total posts: 11
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:35 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

From Sad Love Story:

After discovering that his friend Choi Joon-kyu is actually Suh Joon-young, the man Hae-in is in love, Gun-woo gets drunk and goes to his sister. He comes to her, kneels and puts his head in her lap.

Gun-woo: Noona...
Soo-Ji: What?
Gun-woo: Noona, you said the more tears you swallow, the happier you become.
Soo-Ji: Yes.
Gun-woo: I've swallowed a lot of tears, so why I am not happy? Why haven't I become happy?
(Soo-Ji lifts his head to see why he sounds so unhappy)
Gun-woo: What am I going to do now?
Soo-Ji: Gun-woo, what happened?
Gun-woo: I feel like my heart is being ripped into pieces. I feel like my whole body was thrown into the fire and is burning. It hurts so much, Sis...
Soo-Ji: Gun-woo...
(Gun-woo puts his head back in her lap and starts crying)

Crying

miyabi-chanOffline

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:20 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Heading to the Ground

Kang Hae-bin: Height is a woman's pride.

Prosecutor Princess

Ma Hye-ri: I love you, you bastard. (사랑해..이나쁜자식아) Wub
efparriOffline
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:28 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

From Bittersweet Life (La Dolce Vita):

Shin Jung Ho, when Ha Dong Won and his team were making money in investments and he was losing money.

Shin Jung Ho: "Even monkeys fall from trees."

meaning anyone can make a mistake.
Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Korean Culture & Entertainment All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to: