Register

HOME DRAMAS WIKI STATS HELP (FAQ) SEARCH GROUPS PROFILE PRIVATE MESSAGES LOGIN

Hello My Teacher [Eng Subs] (Complete)

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Subtitles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ce.ar
Fansubber
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:30 am    Post subject: Hello My Teacher [Eng Subs] (Complete)   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Hello My Teacher
English subtitles: Episodes 1-16 of 16 available

Info on the drama can be found at DramaWiki

Note: The translations for some of the episodes are based on Malay subtitles from VCDs for the series. The subtitles for Episode 3 are also based on the English subtitles obtained from the Hong Kong DVD version of the series. For the subs translated from the Malay VCDs, the names of characters and places were in Chinese. I've tried my best to change them to Korean, but there may be some mistakes...

Download Episode Files

Torrents: D-Addicts tracker
Clubbox (700mb version): touya, japaneseguy

Subtitles

Episodes 1-8
Episodes 9-16
Note: These subs are synced to the 700mb versions which are availabe on the d-addicts tracker.

Episodes 1-16
Note: Synced to 350mb. Thanks go to hgl99 for providing these ^_^

Subtitling Credits

Episode 1
Translations & Timing: ce.ar

Episode 2
Translations: nadbagus
Timing: ce.ar

Episode 3
Translations & Editing: ce.ar, SilverNeko

Episode 4
Translations: SilverNeko
Timing: chunu
Editing/QC: nchanted

Episode 5
Transcribing: ce.ar, nchanted
Translations: ce.ar, SivlerNeko, termi & h@lfb0y
Timing: dmaechan
Editing/QC: chunu

Episode 6
Translator: h@lfb0y
Timing: chunu
Editing/QC: ce.ar, densetsu86

Episode 7
Timers: termi, boachan
Editor: chunu
QC: densetsu86

Episode 8
Translator: PsychoWabbit
Timers: chunu, dmaechan
Editor: dbsg1314
QC: densetsu86

Episode 9
Translator: ce.ar
Timer: dmaechan
Editor: nchanted
QC: chunu

Episode 10
Translators: SilverNeko, ce.ar
Timer: ce.ar
Editor: dbsg1314

Episode 11
Timer: termi
Editing/QC: ce.ar

Episode 12
Timer: chunu
Editor: Jeremiah
QC: ce.ar

Episode 13
Timer: Aplepy
Editor: ray of light
QC: Aplepy, h@lfb0y

Episode 14
Timer: ce.ar
Editor: ray of light

Episode 15
Translator & Editor: ce.ar
QC: YouShan

Episode 16
Translators: PsychoWabbit & ce.ar
Editor: wingsky
QC: YouShan

Hello.My.Teacher_EngSubs_Ep.9-16.zip
 Description:
Ep. 9-16 synced to to LUXURY 700mb

Download
 Filename:  Hello.My.Teacher_EngSubs_Ep.9-16.zip
 Filesize:  154.34 KB
 Downloaded:  57695 Time(s)

Hello.My.Teacher_EngSubs_Ep.1-8.zip
 Description:
Ep. 1-4, 6-8 synced to LUXURY 700mb
Ep. 5 synced to iCEDRAMA 700mb

Download
 Filename:  Hello.My.Teacher_EngSubs_Ep.1-8.zip
 Filesize:  150.89 KB
 Downloaded:  22843 Time(s)

Last edited by ce.ar on Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:22 pm; edited 20 times in total

HazelNuitOffline
Total posts: 92
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:31 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I've been waiting for this forever! Thanks so much! =]

chunuOffline

Total posts: 745
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:04 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

you're a sweetheart!!!!!!!!!!

thanks so much!!!!!!!
lilac2785Offline
Total posts: 29
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:11 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

woohoo, thank you!!! I've been waiting for a long time to see if someone would sub this. It sounds like a really fun series.
JannahOffline
Geinou Fansubber
Total posts: 1635
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:19 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I have the Malay-subbed VCDs too, but haven't got around to watching them... Thanks for subbing this series! Smile
innocentchicaOffline
Total posts: 370
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:21 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

never thought anyone would sub this series! thanks so much!!! ;D
WroW
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:23 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

This is a suprise.I know a lot of people who will be very happy Smile

Thank you!
yinkiOffline
Total posts: 39
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:25 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

first is chinese paladin being subtitled, now is this series I;ve been waiting for. You guys at d-addicts are too nice to us. Thank you!

Total posts: 139
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:29 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Holy Moly! Suprise I thought this would never get subbed and so I gave up on DLing the RAWs Crying Now I'll have to really catch up w/ the ones I'm missing! THANK YOU THANK YOU for the sub, ce.ar and good luck continuing w/ the subs!! AJA AJA FIGHTING!! Laugh

chimieOffline
Fansubber
Total posts: 259
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:48 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

OMG!!!! w00t Thank you so much. I've been waiting for this for so long. w00t I even requested it on the "which series would you like to see finished-subtitled" forum a long time ago. THANKS!!! Hope you can continue with the rest of the episodes. Big Smile

Total posts: 148
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:56 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank you for the sub
tiffanytranOffline
Total posts: 24
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:18 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t

OMG THANK YOU!!!

RomanceOffline
Total posts: 1054
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:32 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t im so happy, thank you for doing this, w00t w00t w00t
mangosteenOffline

Fansubber
Total posts: 1619
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:39 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Great! Thanks so much.
JudOffline

Total posts: 26
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:41 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thank you so much i can't wait to watch

Total posts: 10
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:53 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

oooh u're awesome...i'm a malay,so if u need help in translating some of it i could help...but i do not have the vcds tho....oh u're awesome...
icy_blueOffline
Total posts: 36
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 6:06 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I have the script for EP02 from the Malay translation and I'm translating EP03 and EP04 as well into English. Do you want my help?
KailaOffline

Total posts: 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 6:13 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

anyone know what this is about? Smile korean drama right?
urbanscrappy
Fansubber
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:35 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

This is an amazing surprise. Thought this would never happen.

Thanks a million!!! cheers
HudsonnOffline

Total posts: 4494
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:39 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks ce.ar for ep1 subs!

Heo Yun Mi
ce.ar
Fansubber
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:33 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Big Smile Wow, I'm glad I could make people happy.. I would love to continue subbing the series. I just wasn't sure if my work would be acceptable since it is probably riddled with more mistakes than I'm aware of Tongue

nadbagus wrote:
oooh u're awesome...i'm a malay,so if u need help in translating some of it i could help...but i do not have the vcds tho....oh u're awesome...

nadbagus, I won't turn away any help I can get Big Smile I can provide you with malay scripts. I still have the malay script for ep1 (and eventually the others too), so you wouldn't need the vcds (if you have the raws). If you're still interested in helping and have the time for it, please PM me..

icy_blue wrote:
I have the script for EP02 from the Malay translation and I'm translating EP03 and EP04 as well into English. Do you want my help?

For sure, I would love your help, icy_blue w00t Do you also have the script for EP01? I want to make what I've got as accurate as possible. Please PM me.
l7zhangOffline
Total posts: 31
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:35 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks for everyone for translating this series, i;ve been waiting forever for this!! Hope this project continues on too!!!
alwaysxpinayOffline
Total posts: 4
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 10:54 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

HOLY CRAP. i`ve been waiting fer these fer a while. THANKS MUCHO0!
RomanceOffline
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:06 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Kaila wrote:
anyone know what this is about? Smile korean drama right?

Na Bori (Gong Hyo Jin) is a 25 year old woman who desperately wants to be a teacher at a high school she was kicked out of after a misunderstanding with her teachers about injuring a group of male classmates and was kicked out. After getting her GED, she rejects other job offers from other high schools and works on becoming a teacher at her old high school to work with her high school love interest, the art teacher Ji Hyun Woo (Kim Da Hyun). However, the only thing that enables her to get the coveted job is by signing a contract to essentially babysit Park Tae In (Gong Yoo), a troublemaker who attends the same high school. TaeIn, a lonely youth, quickly becomes the "jjang", or "king" of the high school, and enjoys playing mean tricks on Bori. Noh Jemma (Choi Yeo Jin) is jealous of the relationship with Bori and TaeIn, and goes out of her way to get Bori kicked out...

Reminiscent of My Tutor Friend and Sang Doo, Let's Go To School, Bori is a feisty person, who, despite lacking the credentials, proves to be an excellent teacher. Although she initially wanted to be a teacher with her high school crush, she grows fond of her students and reaches out into their personal lives. Her students also come to trust her, preferring to call her in times of emergencies over their own parents. This drama has everything from dynamic, well-choreographed action sequences to interesting love triangles. Its comic relief is also grandly executed by the two leading roles, known for their exaggerated, comedic expressions.

Seems to be a great show, more should get it! And thanks again for the subs of course!
0_liceyyOffline
Total posts: 7
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 2:01 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

yay finally they have the subs for this! thanks sweetie<33
pookie
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 2:12 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks so much~ i was really looking forward to watching this series~
By the way, is there a clubbox that has this series?
joeyclaireOffline

Total posts: 41
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 3:00 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

pookie wrote:
Thanks so much~ i was really looking forward to watching this series~
By the way, is there a clubbox that has this series?

You can find the list of clubbox owners who have this series in their CB here:
http://com5.runboard.com/bclubbox.fkdrama.t19
Emi801Offline

Total posts: 214
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 3:06 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank you so much for subbing this show! I have been hoping for so long that someone would do it! My Korean vocabulary is a whopping 20 words or so, but I loved this show enough to watch the whole thing raw. I can't wait to watch it subbed so I can actually understand what's really happening ^_^ Thank you again!
aisu_kurimuOffline

Total posts: 49
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 3:28 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

You can go to touya's clubbox for the raws.

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/touya/~slp3
mascOffline
Total posts: 43
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 7:42 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thank you very much
appriciate it really
ryoko293Offline

Total posts: 121
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:14 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

HazelNuit wrote:
I've been waiting for this forever! Thanks so much! =]

My words! THANK YOU SO MUCH! Laugh

athidaOffline
Total posts: 225
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 2:57 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I was hoping somebody would sub this. Thanks! Looking forward to more of this. Big Smile
lilac2785Offline
Total posts: 29
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 3:07 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I just finished watching episode 1. Loved it. Can't wait for more. A thousand thanks to the subbers!
babyangelOffline
Total posts: 31
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 4:34 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

this drama is so fun and nice to watch. i hv d/l this drama sometime back and have been hoping someone will sub this series and at last, here it comes!

thks for making the subs!!! looking forward to more to come as this drama is really good!
tudaobietbuonOffline

Total posts: 46
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:25 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

OMG ... thanx ce.ar ... i've been wating for this for so long ... thank you ...
regsilverOffline
Total posts: 11
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:16 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank you so much for subbing this!! Wub Finally understand the dialogue~ Tongue
kikiOffline

Total posts: 463
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:54 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Will anyone continue to sub this? I was getting into this drama..it's so goooooood!
dozyxmelOffline
Total posts: 2
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:52 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

my gosh! THANK YOUUUUUUUU!!!!
ce.ar
Fansubber
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:08 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

kiki wrote:
Will anyone continue to sub this? I was getting into this drama..it's so goooooood!

Yes... ep. 2 is currently in the works.
ninjabreadhunterOffline

Total posts: 52
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:44 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

i've been waiting for subs for this series. thank you!
vampirehunter-dOffline
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:55 pm    Post subject: Hartack teacher   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks so much for subbing this series into English !!!!!!! Big Smile

I have been waiting like a thirsty man in a desert for some legend to come along and rescue me ! Big Smile

Jerome

Big Smile Big Smile Big Smile
SevenSeasOffline
Total posts: 258
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:05 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thanks for the subs. looks interesting.
RomanceOffline
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:11 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

it is intresting Big Smile
vampirehunter-dOffline
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:17 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I would like to thank ' ce.ar ' for intending to sub this series and icey-blue for the translation !! Big Smile

I am sure I speak on behalf of all the people who have written on this topic. Big Smile

Jerome
dmaechanOffline
Fansubber
Total posts: 397
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:10 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I just finished watching episode 1.. thank you thank you for subbing this!!! *gives big hug to subber(s)* i hope you'll continue to sub the rest....THANK YOU...in advance^_________^
ce.ar
Fansubber
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:55 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Finally.. sorry for the wait. Here are the english subs to ep. 2. Enjoy!

Thanks go out to nadbagus for doing a great job on the translations!! Big Smile

Hello.My.Teacher.E02.KOR.2005.SDTVRip.XviD-LUXURY.srt
 Description:
English subs for Ep. 2. Synced to the Luxury version.

Download
 Filename:  Hello.My.Teacher.E02.KOR.2005.SDTVRip.XviD-LUXURY.srt
 Filesize:  45.07 KB
 Downloaded:  1927 Time(s)

chimieOffline
Fansubber
Total posts: 259
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:27 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks ce.ar and nadbagus for ep 2 sub. This is a nice drama, really appreciate what you're doing. Smile

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:38 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks alot for the subs! Smile
JannahOffline
Geinou Fansubber
Total posts: 1635
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:57 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank nadbagus & ce.ar for episode 2 subs. Keep them coming! Smile
NomanymoreOffline
Total posts: 2686
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:46 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thankssss can't wait to watch it Big Smile
Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Subtitles All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9
Jump to: