http://d-addicts.com

Register

HOME DRAMAS WIKI STATS HELP (FAQ) SEARCH GROUPS PROFILE PRIVATE MESSAGES LOGIN

Emperor of the Sea [Eng Subs] (Complete)

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Subtitles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
orionredwingOffline
Total posts: 20
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:47 am    Post subject: Emperor of the Sea [Eng Subs] (Complete)   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

English subtitles extracted from the .mkv files (350MB version aznV, 51 eps total). Enjoy.

See here for thread: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17211

orionredwing

edit: subtitles in proper srt format, thanks tvbuff06 for re-converting
Episode 1-12
Episode 13-24
Episode 25-34
Episode 35-51

cikcikOffline
Total posts: 6
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:57 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thx for the subs.
I've been waiting subtitles for this drama
Smile
SevenSeasOffline
Total posts: 258
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 1:15 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

does anybody know of a direct link or clubbox hosting vol. 1of this version? x-fury tracker already closed. scratch
lijingOffline
Total posts: 111
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:32 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Which CB has still these eps which are synched with the subs here? I downloaded the 349 mb version from naynay 123 cb and it isn't synched with the subs. The xfury tracker isn't working, so where else can i get it as BT if possible?
lijingOffline
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:59 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I tried resynching these subs with the luxury avi episodes found at some cb address. However if i try opening the srt file with vobresynch for editing, the textscreen is blank and i can't edit anything. Does anyone know this problem, how come sreen is blank?
KannazukiOffline
Total posts: 12
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:27 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

lijing, I'm also looking for this series. Did you get the complete series with eng subs? If so, could you tell me where I can get it too. Thanks.
lijingOffline
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 1:04 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Kannazuki wrote:
lijing, I'm also looking for this series. Did you get the complete series with eng subs? If so, could you tell me where I can get it too. Thanks.

YOu do need CB because this is the only way to get it. Go to "bom000" CB site (this is member only) and type in "해신" in the search field. Then all 51 eps. will pop out. These are the 350 mb files.
Also "naynay123" has 350mb files, but only up till eps 30 now.

Unfortunately these are all not subbed at all, so you need to download the subs here provided and then time them yourself.
KannazukiOffline
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 7:58 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks, lijing.
drjoohleeOffline
Total posts: 8
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 7:52 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I am looking for a full set of English subtitle of Emperor of The Sea. I found a major problem of
cited files: "The source file is not subtitle file". If anyone has a complete subtitle of this drama
could you please send it to me: lee@rowan.edu. Thanks
KannazukiOffline
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 4:58 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I think the complete eng subs are above. It's just that the timing is are off to the version that's are on cb.
drjoohleeOffline
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 10:57 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

English subtitle of Emperor of the Sea listed in your web is not subtitle file. Therefore,
I would like to have corrected file. Thanks
greenrose934Offline
Total posts: 49
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 4:29 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Kannazuki wrote:
I think the complete eng subs are above. It's just that the timing is are off to the version that's are on cb.

Yeah ! Thanks orionredwing

If anyone can help me timing ? Thanks a lot Smile
drjoohleeOffline
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 2:43 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

[b]Erro: Source file is not subtitle file.
Please check all subtitles listed
peachtOffline

Total posts: 1500
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:09 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Can you give the name of a file you get this error on. All the files posted here check out ok for me.
You do know that the file you download is a compressed folder and that the subtitle files are inside don't you?

drjoohleeOffline
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:12 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

All files listed in the site (File 1-4). Main error is
SOURCE FILE IS NOT SUBTITLE FILE. Thanks
drjoohleeOffline
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:15 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Here is files with error (Source file is not subtitle file)
EOTS_E01-017
EOTS_E18-25
EOTS_E26-34
EOTS_E35-51

Therefore, I can't convert all of these files to *.SMI file format
becuase I can't open these files. thanks
peachtOffline

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Ok, so they are NOT the subtitle files. They are the folders which contain the subtitle files.
If you double click the file it should open and you will see the subtitle files.
Alternatively install this and open in 7zip

drjoohleeOffline
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 10:46 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I understan they are not actual files, rather they are zip folder. But final unzipped files are not subtitle files. Therefore, I can't convert them to *.smi file because the main source files are not subtitle files.
You special attention to this note would be appreciated. I have already send a unzipped sample
file in the main response of e-mail.
HudsonnOffline

Total posts: 4509
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:01 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Yes there really is something hinky about those files but subtitle workshop understands those files fine and you can convert them easily to any format you want with it.

Heo Yun Mi
peachtOffline

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:40 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Yes, for sure subtitle workshop opens them, that's what I tested them with. I see by opening some of the later ones that they have an unusual layout.
For future instances, if I have problems with srt files I copy the contents and paste to a .txt file then rename it .srt. As .srt files are based on .txt files this works and has always cleared up any problems for me.
Good luck

neonkinpatsuOffline

Total posts: 1254
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 10:50 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

The original poster attempted to rip them from the original mkv's. When ogm and mkv files are used w/ softsubs, sometimes it's kinda weird. The softsubs are embedded in the container but they aren't hardsubbed. My guess would be that there was an error in trying to extract them. The file sizes look small and it doesn't seem to register as srt like my other files. The file type upon unzipping is shown as "file srt" which is unusual for me, and it doesn't register w/ notepad as I programmed all sub files to do. None of my subbing programs will open them.

If nobody was able to successfully use these sub files and they are confirmed to be duds, a moderator (me or someone else) can remove this thread so more people don't get disappointed. It's just a matter of hoping and waiting for someone else to replace them with working subtitles.

Nothing can ruin a career faster than an office party.
PPiranhaOffline
Total posts: 137
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 4:24 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

For me, after extracted them, all are working fine as srt files.
It might look strange when you try to open in notepad but it's ok with subtitle workshop.
So I don't think anything wrong with these subtitle files at all.

tvbuff06Offline
Total posts: 9
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 5:41 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

was able to re time subs 1 to 34. dont know how to post the attachment tho.....
peachtOffline

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 5:48 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

This is all quite strange, all the subs open fine for me in notepad or subtitle workshop and the extension is simply .srt
I converted the last batch to srt just to change the format.
Instruction for posting attachments
If you scroll down in the "post a reply" page you'll see "add an attachment". You could zip/rar 10 subtitles into one file (there is a size restriction but 10 should fit) then browse to the location. Then hit "add attachment" and it should upload to the site, then submit message.

Emperor of the Sea - 35-51.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Emperor of the Sea - 35-51.zip
 Filesize:  249.64 KB
 Downloaded:  7368 Time(s)

tvbuff06Offline
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 7:52 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

ok here goes.....have also indicated the files that i used to time it for

Emperor of the Sea 25-34 Subtitle.rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Emperor of the Sea 25-34 Subtitle.rar
 Filesize:  153.64 KB
 Downloaded:  6128 Time(s)

Emperor of the Sea 13-24 Subtitle.rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Emperor of the Sea 13-24 Subtitle.rar
 Filesize:  177.94 KB
 Downloaded:  6814 Time(s)

Emperor of the Sea 1-12.Subtitle.rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Emperor of the Sea 1-12.Subtitle.rar
 Filesize:  149.03 KB
 Downloaded:  10385 Time(s)

drjoohleeOffline
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 3:35 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Finally soved all problems. Thanks for all helps.
SevenSeasOffline
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 12:24 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

tvbuff06 wrote:
ok here goes.....have also indicated the files that i used to time it for

thanks a lot. i understand you resynched these to 350 mb avi version found in the clubbox of naynay, for example. am i right? hope you will also post the last part when done. thanks again.
tvbuff06Offline
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 7:24 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

DL the 350mb files from bom000 and the 700mb files from touya's clubbox. Will try to finish retiming the rest of the subs by next week.
SevenSeasOffline
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:34 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

tvbuff, patiently waiting for the last part to come out when your'e done.
tvbuff06Offline
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:48 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Here it is

EOTS 35-51 Subtitle.rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  EOTS 35-51 Subtitle.rar
 Filesize:  238.4 KB
 Downloaded:  491 Time(s)

Rinaldo
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:57 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

where can i find EOTS avi 35 to 51?
peachtOffline

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:48 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I see you are maximising your chances Big Smile

tvbuff06Offline
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:15 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

you can get it here http://clubbox.co.kr/naynay123
BanniiOffline
Total posts: 166
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:33 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Id like to download "Emperor of the sea" but i cant find it at d-addicts...... Anywhere i can find it, or i just searched for the wrong name...
peachtOffline

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:23 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

See the post above yours. Check the Clubbox thread for tutorial links.

chiyoaikiOffline
Total posts: 267
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:29 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank you tvbuff06 for the softsub.

Are they sync to the 350mb at naynay123 clubbox?

Thank you.
tvbuff06Offline
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:08 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Some. Most were re-synced for 700M( luxury / icedrama ) files which I got from http://clubbox.co.kr/touya -ID and PW needed tho. I have indicated the files used in the subtitle file.
raymondpctOffline
Total posts: 2
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:20 pm    Post subject: Emperor of the sea.Volume 3   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

hai guy ,

about http://clubbox.co.kr/naynay123 , do they have english website ?
cyan15Offline
Total posts: 4
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:30 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I grabbed the eps from ClubBox and found that some subtitles were out of sync. I've resynced the attached files in case anyone is interested.

emperor 35-51.zip
 Description:
emperor 35-51

Download
 Filename:  emperor 35-51.zip
 Filesize:  155.93 KB
 Downloaded:  5371 Time(s)

emperor 25-34.zip
 Description:
emperor 25-34

Download
 Filename:  emperor 25-34.zip
 Filesize:  152.93 KB
 Downloaded:  408 Time(s)

kdaniel6217Offline
Total posts: 4
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:55 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

E. Tam is a loser!!! jk
fimfim
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:47 pm    Post subject: how to sync subtitle   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Hi all, I got the 700 MB, ep 1 from naynay123's clubbox, but the subtitle is off. Can someone tell me how I can sync the subtitle to match the dialogue. Thanks very much!
PeTrosKovaOffline
Total posts: 20
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:42 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Hi everyone,
where can I download EOTS ep 46? I couldn't find it at Naynay123 clubbox? Can someone please help me ? Thanks in advance.
fimfim
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:04 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Hi all. I also need episode 46. It's the only episode not on naynay123. Thanks.
okitagirlOffline
Total posts: 218
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:05 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Cool I wish I would have read thru this before dling and resyncing the files! Thanks everyone for your hard work! I love this series! I came about it after watching JuMong and now I'm starting to get addicted to K-doramas! Thanks again!
okitagirlOffline
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:06 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

pale I just realized I don't have ep 46. I tried to dl it from http://clubbox.co.kr/touya but it's no longer there....if anyone knows where to get a copy, please let us know. Thanks
okitagirlOffline
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:21 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I found a clubbox that has eps 46! Here's the link http://box1.clubbox.co.kr:8037/app/index.cgi?box_url=arkia# You'll have to ask permission to get on but all of the eps are there and in HD quality. Enjoy! Love this series.
starfoggOffline
Total posts: 13
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:18 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

okitagirl wrote:
I found a clubbox that has eps 46! Here's the link http://box1.clubbox.co.kr:8037/app/index.cgi?box_url=arkia# You'll have to ask permission to get on but all of the eps are there and in HD quality. Enjoy! Love this series.

How do you get permission?
okitagirlOffline
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:10 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

If you have already signed up and have a user name and password sign in. Scroll down the page and you'll see a box will with a circle with a line thru it. Click the button on the left. A pop up box with come up with some stuff in, click close. It should then come up and show the list of shows. Search for The Sea God and they should come up. If not, you have to look thru the listing on the left.

But if you click the left button and still can't get in, click on the right button and ask for permission by typing a note to the owner. Hope this helps!

Last edited by okitagirl on Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
xiah1fanOffline

Total posts: 264
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:00 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

THNX
starfoggOffline
Total posts: 13
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:54 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank you okitagirl for your tips but I wasn't able to find the "box will with a circle with a line thru it". Could you send some screen shots?

Thanks again.
Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Subtitles All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to: