http://d-addicts.com

Register

HOME DRAMAS WIKI STATS HELP (FAQ) SEARCH GROUPS PROFILE PRIVATE MESSAGES LOGIN

Dramas based on manga/manhwa

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
babai
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:54 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Demibaby wrote:
Don't forget the new series Nobuta wo Produce, based on manga Perfect Girl Evolution. If it's already been mentioned, gomen!

Is it really? I checked out the plot of the manga, and it's pretty different from that of the drama. It involves 4 boys who get to live in a mansion as long as they give this goth girl a makeover. Is the drama just loosely based on the manga then?

x_XJules

Fansubber
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:54 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Demibaby wrote:
Don't forget the new series Nobuta wo Produce, based on manga Perfect Girl Evolution. If it's already been mentioned, gomen!

awww thank you!! i've been looking for the title of the manga for awhile!
DemibabyOffline
Total posts: 20
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:59 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

OMG Sorry! I posted then deleted, and didn't know anyone read it, but I realized it wasn't based on PGE like 30 seconds after I've read it.... eeks you guys are so fast @ 12am in the morning scratch
*kawaii*Offline

Total posts: 118
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:36 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

oh man i was sooo happy

PERFECT GIRL EVOLUTION ??

the manga is ongoing so

maybe they gonna make adrama for it later

i hope scratch

but for now goong and hana yori dango
is the happiest news ever ^___^

goong: kdrama not on air yet but on jan.2006

hyd: jdrama 6 epi. are available now and its only 9 epi.

Currently watching
Can you hear my heart Wub
KaroOffline

Fansubber
Total posts: 1198
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:28 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

x_XJules wrote:
Demibaby wrote:

awww thank you!! i've been looking for the title of the manga for awhile!

Sorry... but I think it's not Perfect Girl... Since there's already a book with the same title.. And it's alo on the Homepage of the Series...
Basically it has not much to do with perfect Girl... I think.
Otherwise there would be some link or something on the Nobuta Homepage...

Sooo... guess you can't really count it in. Since it's not a Manga but a book.

Read for it in the Nobuta Threat if you wanna know more... ^^
ShizuruOffline

Total posts: 274
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:14 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

gsr_raver wrote:
Shizuru wrote:
gsr_raver wrote:
Most of the Drama you guys have already said up,

Peach girl(manga/anime) -> Peach Girl (Jdrama)
H2(Tdrama)

There is this one Called
Master Cooking Boy(anime/manga) i think it went to My little Chef(Jdrama) because few of the ideal came from the anime.

Peach Girl is a JDorama and H2 is a TDrama Blink
are you sure is not the other way around Unsure
I thought My Little Chef has its own manga.
Correct me if I'm wrong here Alcoholic

Yea i got mixed up,

about the My Little Chef, i really can say much because i haven't read a manga yet, i was talking to a fourm (not from here) and they all say that it might orginallnate some ideas form MCB, so that is why i had always thought it. Do you have have the manga for MLC? Smile

Thats ok, you just kinda shock me there for a moment cos I've been looking for Peach Girl live action like forever now.

I havent really seen MLC manga and I to cant confirm it yet. Need to ask my cousin about it cos he's the one who told me like ages a go Tongue

@*kawaii*: I cant wait for Goong live action as well, 2006 gonna be so great cheers

Total posts: 139
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:38 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Quote:

Thats ok, you just kinda shock me there for a moment cos I've been looking for Peach Girl live action like forever now.

have you found it yet? i knoe where you can get it.

sunmoonOffline
Total posts: 241
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:26 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

lilrabbit wrote:
sunmoon wrote:
any idea where i can get The ROse?

You can find it here on D-Addicts with English softsubs. Here's a link to the torrents. Smile You can also find it on ClubBox, I think.

hey thanks Wub ill check it out as soon as i can ^^
btw is goong a good series? a shoujo manhwa? maybe i should read it n watch the drama when it comes out in jan hehe Roll Eyes
sunmoonOffline
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:35 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

omg lilrabbit!!! i just read Bara no Tameni's summary!!! i knew this story!!! i read this manga in vietnamese before lol thats y i didnt know its japanese title ^^ it has always been one of my favorites hehe but i never knew that it was made into a drama!!! so cool ^^ i read it quite a long time ago and the ending wasnt that good (actually i dun remember the ending clearly... just know that i wasnt satisfied with it haha) anyway definitely hav to watch it!! it was one of the really good and sad shoujos, unlike some new ones today -.-
kkcreamOffline
Total posts: 32
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:12 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Unsure I hope it's alright if I ask here, but where might I be able to find GTO with English subtitles?

I don't think anyone's mentioned Psychometor EIJI.
gsr_raverOffline

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:15 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

kkcream wrote:
Unsure I hope it's alright if I ask here, but where might I be able to find GTO with English subtitles?

I don't think anyone's mentioned Psychometor EIJI.

You can get it from Japan-TV fansubs (finally spell it write). they are hardsub eng. that means it in the movie.

http://jtv-drama.net/

Give cedits for them. they are the best.

CoronaOffline

Total posts: 205
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:52 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

sunmoon wrote:
and is Devil Beside U any good? i have never heard bout it as a manga/anime hmm

Devil Beside you rocks Smile both in manga and drama form! The drama follows the manga pretty closely, but the drama has more smooching lol

The english Manga title is "The Devil does exist" by Takanashi Mitsuba and it's being published by CMX.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:52 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

cool i hope there exists sm scanlations of devil beside u on the net too hehe Big Smile *gonna go search now*
so many good news today *happy pinch*
ShizuruOffline

Total posts: 274
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:01 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

sunmoon wrote:

btw is goong a good series? a shoujo manhwa? maybe i should read it n watch the drama when it comes out in jan hehe Roll Eyes

Yeah, its a great shoujo manhwa. The strory is about how it will be like if Korea still has their monarchy and a lot more conflict thumright Its still ongoing, you cant get it at Korean-Manwha

Last edited by Shizuru on Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
sunmoonOffline
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 4:23 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

the rose is so funny Smile excellent acting... kui is awesome ^^ every1 shoudl check this drama out ^^
devil beside u, it started with a kiss, between these two which do u think is better? Big Smile wah so many things left to watch Big Smile
ussoptheliarOffline
Total posts: 7
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 4:24 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

would anyone welcome a One Piece live-action?
folder5Offline
Total posts: 7
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 4:38 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

that would be a budget nightmare!
gsr_raverOffline

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:51 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

ussoptheliar wrote:

OMG, if they ever did it, i would watch it,

but i think it wouldn't be as good as the anime beceause to inorder to do RUBBER MAN, i bet their is going to be a lot of CG invole, and by doing that, the drama might be too unrealistc ot watch. plux too much money consume

I still will watch to see if it is funnie!!

Last edited by gsr_raver on Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
sunmoonOffline
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 2:59 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

sigh why is The rose so hard to get Sad im so addicted to this series now Sad wish sm1 would seed it...
One piece live action? lol i dont think id want to see it haha... i hope there ll be a new drama for Glass mask though (garasu no kamen) the last japanese one was so lame ....
chidaib17Offline
Total posts: 52
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 4:56 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

they really had Marmalade Boy, cool, you guys know where can i see it and does it have Eng sub?
trickyamadauedaOffline
Total posts: 4
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 5:09 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

ussoptheliar wrote:

reality check. Too expensive for sponsors. like folder5 said it WILL be a budget nightmare.
DemibabyOffline
Total posts: 20
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 6:43 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

*kawaii* wrote:
oh man i was sooo happy

the manga is ongoing so

i hope scratch

goong: kdrama not on air yet but on jan.2006

hyd: jdrama 6 epi. are available now and its only 9 epi.

PGE would be a great drama to watch, with 4 hot guys around 1 weird girl Mr. Green
Matsumoto Jun would be cast as the main guy, he has to!!! *shakes fist* along with Kamenashi Kazuya hehehehe...
Anyways, I've recently started watching Nobuta, the girl is totally like Sunako from PGE, but other than that, the story's way different...
About the ongoing manga thing, Meteor Garden drama was completed before the manga ended. So did Glass Mask.. I think theres enough material with 10+ issues of PGE for 10 episodes of live action goodness Smile
aibakanekoOffline

Total posts: 68
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:42 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

sunmoon wrote:
and is Devil Beside U any good? i have never heard bout it as a manga/anime hmm

Devil Besides You Are base on a manga called Akuma De Sourou. IF you read the manga. you'll get addicted. ahhahah. Akuma De Sourou got me to get into Visual J-Rock
aibakanekoOffline

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:45 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

ussoptheliar wrote:

AH HELL YEAH! ahhahahahahaah cheers Me is ADDICTED TO ONE PIECE!
Hitokiri-01Offline
Total posts: 13
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:29 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

The anime and manga based You're Under Arrest aka Taiho shichauzo was what got me started on drama Mr. Green
doctoroseOffline
Total posts: 6
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:46 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

trickyamadaueda wrote:
ussoptheliar wrote:

reality check. Too expensive for sponsors. like folder5 said it WILL be a budget nightmare.

reality check? if there is enough sponsors and they have enough budget, it is POSSIBLE to live-actioned the series. just that, it is up for the marketing department "effort" to get that kind of budget.
rozenthemaidenOffline
Total posts: 5
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:58 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

storyline too complex for a live-action. seriously.
namithenavigatorOffline
Total posts: 5
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 10:01 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

One Piece live action? is that even remotely possible to make?
breakeetdownOffline

Total posts: 44
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:50 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Anyone one know when the first episode of Goong will air-I heard it's in January...but when, if we know, or if it hasn't been changed. Thanks. Muah.

aibakanekoOffline

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:15 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

ALL Live action are GOOD... >_________< hehehehhe
KaroOffline

Fansubber
Total posts: 1198
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:43 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Demibaby wrote:
*kawaii* wrote:
oh man i was sooo happy

the manga is ongoing so

i hope scratch

PGE would be a great drama to watch, with 4 hot guys around 1 weird girl Mr. Green
Matsumoto Jun would be cast as the main guy, he has to!!! *shakes fist* along with Kamenashi Kazuya hehehehe...
Anyways, I've recently started watching Nobuta, the girl is totally like Sunako from PGE, but other than that, the story's way different...
About the ongoing manga thing, Meteor Garden drama was completed before the manga ended. So did Glass Mask.. I think theres enough material with 10+ issues of PGE for 10 episodes of live action goodness Smile

MatsuJun as Kyohei... that would be sooo great!!!! ^^
yay!!! ^^
Hopefully they'll make a drama once the Manga has ended... I reeeeaaallly wish for that.

I agree. Nobuta seems to be a lot like Sunako... But Nobuta o Produce is not based on the manga.. Not at all. It's based on the book with the same title... ^^
Theymade the Nobuat guy from the book to a Nobuta girl... ^^ As far as I know.

Weee... have a nice day!!! ^___^
sunmoonOffline
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 1:22 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

aw man really? i would of liked it more if they kept the nobuta guy instead of changin it to nobuta girl lol partly cuz im a girl hehe besides a group of 3 male friends seem more fun ^^
fairyoflight099Offline
Total posts: 1
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:48 am    Post subject: I agree   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

x_XJules wrote:
gryzze wrote:

Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Live Action.

there's a live action sailor moon?? creepy..

My thoughts exactly
enggrrlOffline

Total posts: 62
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:24 pm    Post subject: Manga/anime to Drama   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Mods, if this isn't the right place, sorry! I tried to check if there was a similar thread already but I couldn't find one, so.....

Is there a manga you've read or anime you've seen you wish they'd make into jdrama?

For me...after watching Yankee-kun to Megane-chan, and the anime version of the show I want, I would love to see Kaichou wa Maid-sama done live action.

How about you?

Total posts: 1
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:16 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Hi, haven't been here a long time..

Anyone know where i can see Perfect Girl Evolution ? its also a drama based on Manga!
Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to: