http://d-addicts.com

Register

HOME DRAMAS WIKI STATS HELP (FAQ) SEARCH GROUPS PROFILE PRIVATE MESSAGES LOGIN

Yankee Bokou Ni Kaeru [Jpn / Eng Subs] (Complete+SP)

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Subtitles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eidanOffline
Total posts: 6
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:58 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks for the subs ^^
I wish someone will sub the Special

jholicOffline
Site Admin
Total posts: 4509
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:21 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

i've heard many times that this is a great drama. really appreciate those who contributed to subbing this drama. much thanks!

iLUVdram@Offline

Total posts: 309
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:51 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

eidan wrote:
Thanks for the subs ^^
I wish someone will sub the Special

Yeah!! It will be great if someone sub the Special! Coz Matsuda shota is in the cast! Whistling
ShuheiOffline
Total posts: 25
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:18 am    Post subject: Yankee Bokou ni Kaeru (SP) subs by Shuhei   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

As requested here are the soft subs for the special. It's been like two years so I don't know if this is going to get any attention but hey at least the few of you waiting can watch it. I'll message kokomi after and ask her to update the post as well. Ok enjoy. Feedback is always appreciated.

Yankee Bokou ni Kaeru (SP) [2005.03.27] (704x396 DivX511).srt
 Description:
Yankee Bokou ni Kaeru (SP) subs by Shuhei

Download
 Filename:  Yankee Bokou ni Kaeru (SP) [2005.03.27] (704x396 DivX511).srt
 Filesize:  90.9 KB
 Downloaded:  2862 Time(s)

vina.loves.sushiOffline

Total posts: 234
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:38 am    Post subject: Re: Yankee Bokou ni Kaeru (SP) subs by Shuhei   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Shuhei wrote:
As requested here are the soft subs for the special. It's been like two years so I don't know if this is going to get any attention but hey at least the few of you waiting can watch it. I'll message kokomi after and ask her to update the post as well. Ok enjoy. Feedback is always appreciated.

yatta! tnx gor the subs!!! dance dance dance

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:35 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I dont know how to tell THANK YOU to you.

I'm so happy!! I'm just like this cute baby before this beer mug ^^ Amazing, wonderful, ....

Again, HONTONI ARIIGATO GOSAIMASHITA

aishoni2
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:40 am    Post subject: Re: Yankee Bokou ni Kaeru (SP) subs by Shuhei   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Shuhei wrote:

omg! THANK YOU!!!

now I have to find the raw to go with it.
Thanks again! ^___________________^

iLUVdram@... cute baby ^^

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:16 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank you so much Shuhei for the subs for the SP. It is much appreciated!!!
anamcara
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:44 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Ah, it's me again - need some help::
The subs for the SP don't display either in VLC nor Media Player. They are loaded in the player but don't display. Other softsubs are playing fine, .srt and .avi have the same name and are in the same folder. Anyone else facing the same problem?
ShuheiOffline
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:23 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Hmm, actually if I try playing them in VLC they don't work for me either and I made them lol. I always use winamp for playing movies and music mostly though and it works fine there. So I really don't know why it won't work in anything else. If I open the file in notepad or anything there doesn't seem to be any unnecessary info either. Maybe someone more experienced with subtitle formats can take a look at it.
ShuheiOffline
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:37 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

All right I just spent some time looking at it (like five minutes lol) and I got it to work in windows media player and vlc, at least for me. I changed some of the options and now it seems to work. Tell me if it doesn't and I'll try something else.

Yankee Bokou ni Kaeru (SP) [2005.03.27] (704x396 DivX511).srt
 Description:
Updated hopefully.

Download
 Filename:  Yankee Bokou ni Kaeru (SP) [2005.03.27] (704x396 DivX511).srt
 Filesize:  90.88 KB
 Downloaded:  2662 Time(s)

anamcara
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:02 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Whatever you did with these subs, it worked the miracle:

cheers The subs are working fine now - and they look really great!!!

Thank you Shuhei for not only providing the subs but also taking the time and solving this technical problem - and so fast!
Will now go off to snowy Hokkaido and enjoy this SP with subs! Thanks again!
Saragorn
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:24 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Yay! Now I have to go download the special. Laugh: Thanks for making the subs, really!

Av - mitani; Banner - heechul_oppa
marienella_m
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:07 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thanks a lot for the SP subs!! i highly recommend it, especially to fellow Sho and Shota fans.. thumleft
iLUVdram@Offline

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:38 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Please does someone have the screencaps of the SP? Thanks a lot ^^

dirujjjOffline

Total posts: 462
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:12 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thanks for the SP subs! Smile
athidaOffline
Total posts: 225
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:00 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks for the sub! Appreciate all your hard work. Big Smile
bellusMoriorOffline
Total posts: 1
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:22 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank you for your work on subbing this show. I loved the show so much.

Just one question, In Episode 8 the timing if off really by several seconds. Is there a fixed release of the subs?
Thanks
sword_of_heavenOffline
Total posts: 52
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:03 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks very much for the subs, I did want to see Aiba-chan act Smile
NiKERiNOffline
Total posts: 291
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:50 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thank you so much
meanOffline
Total posts: 5
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:24 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks for subbing such a great serie..!

ive got one question tho..
on ep 9 when they are about to sing at the end 40:30 it looks like this for me..
00:40:29,090 --> 00:40:34,890
♪汽車を持つ君の
横で僕は時計を気にしてる

00:40:35,290 --> 00:40:40,360
♪季節はずれの雪が降っ てる

all the way down to

00:41:12,900 --> 00:41:20,100
♪去年よりずっと
きれいになった

00:41:27,880 --> 00:41:29,180
Yoshimori...

and then it starts again at
00:44:10,880 --> 00:44:16,540

Is it on my side the problem? like ive got diffrent font or smt?
I use MPC, but this is the first time ive stumbled across something like this
FreeCopyOffline
Total posts: 11
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:50 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

bellusMorior wrote:
Thank you for your work on subbing this show. I loved the show so much.

Just one question, In Episode 8 the timing if off really by several seconds. Is there a fixed release of the subs?
Thanks

I'm also having this same experience. Is anyone else? I tried shifting the time in VLC which worked for a bit , then it seemed that every other one or two lines of dialogue was skipped. The amount seems to be exactly 2 seconds off.
AmukaNukOffline
Total posts: 4
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:58 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I started watching episode 8, and after a while i realized I couldnt stand the offset and the annoying "?c" showing up where "..." were supposed to go, so I fixed both.

Somehow, the file had an offset of about 1.7 seconds (which I calculated as the average of the offsets between the dialogue that is the same in every episode, the old man talking), and perhaps, because the author said he/she had a japanese computer, maybe it used some encoding foreign to non-japanese computers.

I run windows 7, english, and now "..." show up as such.

Thought I should share it with you guys if it's ok.

Hope It's ok, and full credits to those who did the real work!

yankee bokou ni kaeru-ep08.srt
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  yankee bokou ni kaeru-ep08.srt
 Filesize:  50.33 KB
 Downloaded:  2229 Time(s)

kokomiOffline
Total posts: 24
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:29 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

mean wrote:

on ep 9 when they are about to sing at the end 40:30 it looks like this for me..
♪汽車を持つ君の
横で僕は時計を気にしてる

♪季節はずれの雪が降っ てる

all the way down to

♪去年よりずっと
きれいになった

Quote:
Somehow, the file had an offset of about 1.7 seconds (which I calculated as the average of the offsets between the dialogue that is the same in every episode, the old man talking), and perhaps, because the author said he/she had a japanese computer, maybe it used some encoding foreign to non-japanese computers.

@mean :

Its actually a japanese font
Example : ♪汽車を持つ君の 横で僕は時計を気にしてる
Cz Shuhei, the translator didn't translate for that part (He finished the translation from Ep9 onwards since stop till Ep8).
So I guess, unless you have the East Asian language/font install, I think u won't see the font.
Anyone know how to solve this, aside from install the east asian language, let me know.

@AmukaNuk:
Thank for the help! Smile We finished the translation quite a long already, so I don't check this thread anymore.

By the way, I (and perhaps the some of the translators) dun have a japanese computers. I using the XP, english. It just the East Asian language is installed in my PC, which allows me to see the fonts, including Japanese & Korean. You just click it on the Control panel, and the japanese lyrics would show correctly...

Anyway, re-up Ep 9 & 10, fixed a format a bit. But, for PC that dun have the language tool install, you still won't see the Japanese lyrics.
Credit goes to Shuhei, who did the translation in the first place! Smile

Yankee_Bokou_ni_Kaeru-ep10.srt
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Yankee_Bokou_ni_Kaeru-ep10.srt
 Filesize:  41.12 KB
 Downloaded:  2279 Time(s)

yankee_bokou_ni_kaeru-ep09.srt
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  yankee_bokou_ni_kaeru-ep09.srt
 Filesize:  38.37 KB
 Downloaded:  2163 Time(s)

AmukaNukOffline
Total posts: 4
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:25 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

kokomi wrote:
mean wrote:

♪汽車を持つ君の
横で僕は時計を気にしてる

♪季節はずれの雪が降っ てる

all the way down to

♪去年よりずっと
きれいになった

Quote:

@mean :

Its actually a japanese font
Example : ♪汽車を持つ君の 横で僕は時計を気にしてる
Cz Shuhei, the translator didn't translate for that part (He finished the translation from Ep9 onwards since stop till Ep8).
So I guess, unless you have the East Asian language/font install, I think u won't see the font.
Anyone know how to solve this, aside from install the east asian language, let me know.

@AmukaNuk:
Thank for the help! Smile We finished the translation quite a long already, so I don't check this thread anymore.

By the way, I (and perhaps the some of the translators) dun have a japanese computers. I using the XP, english. It just the East Asian language is installed in my PC, which allows me to see the fonts, including Japanese & Korean. You just click it on the Control panel, and the japanese lyrics would show correctly...

Anyway, re-up Ep 9 & 10, fixed a format a bit. But, for PC that dun have the language tool install, you still won't see the Japanese lyrics.
Credit goes to Shuhei, who did the translation in the first place! Smile

In reply to your question about installing the eastern asian language pack, i think that you should look into solutions that will work on a standard windows 7 ( I have seen it myself, and I dont have support for eastern asian languages installed ) for example. The standard japanese input is shift-jis, am I right?

I can look into it, if you want to.
kokomiOffline
Total posts: 24
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:14 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Hi,

If u're okay to look for it, then okay.

By the way, its not supposed to be standard windows 7, since it wouldn't be fair to those ppl using XP, Vista or others, right? So, u might mean the standard english OS, which I'm using(XP). The difference is only i "enable" that east asian language function.

AsI mentioned in first page, the translation was done by few ppl, and we might overlook this issue, as we also referring to Japanese & Korean sub that was uploade by ap and junkboyy77 for the timing.
and since we based on these subs, automatically we need to have the language tool enable for us to see the fonts.

Anyway, I still think installing the east asian language pack is the easiest, since it came with ur OS installation cd.Compared to re-editing the subs that was released around 3 years go.But perhaps its just me.
meanOffline
Total posts: 5
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:44 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

kokomi:

My problem is still there, since ive allready got all asian language packs installed..
phreadomOffline

Total posts: 128
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:15 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I've translated the missing parts of the subtitles for episodes 8, 9, and 10, as well as all the musical sections (both the singing parts, and the end themes).

I've also split the Japanese subtitles for episode 1 into the 2 halves for ep1-1 and ep1-2.
( adjusted the timing for the second half accordingly and saved both as .ass format, utf-8 )

Hopefully this works for everyone. salut

(They all work fine for me in VLC)

Yankee Bokou ni Kaeru-ep01-2.japanese.ass
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Yankee Bokou ni Kaeru-ep01-2.japanese.ass
 Filesize:  37.05 KB
 Downloaded:  82 Time(s)

Yankee Bokou ni Kaeru-ep01-1.japanese.ass
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Yankee Bokou ni Kaeru-ep01-1.japanese.ass
 Filesize:  47.79 KB
 Downloaded:  76 Time(s)

Yankee Bokou ni Kaeru-ep10.srt
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Yankee Bokou ni Kaeru-ep10.srt
 Filesize:  41.26 KB
 Downloaded:  71 Time(s)

yankee bokou ni kaeru-ep09.srt
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  yankee bokou ni kaeru-ep09.srt
 Filesize:  38.63 KB
 Downloaded:  73 Time(s)

yankee bokou ni kaeru-ep08.srt
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  yankee bokou ni kaeru-ep08.srt
 Filesize:  50.01 KB
 Downloaded:  76 Time(s)

-tin-Offline
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:01 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thank you so much!ワ
IlovethestormOffline
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:59 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank you so much for the subs!
I have been looking for them since some time and I am so happy that I found them now! <3
nanashiOffline
Total posts: 69
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:44 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Bilingual subs, now that's makes for a good time.
Thank you for taking the time to produce this Japanese and English subtitles for this series.
43/100 til Neko Zamurai.
Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Subtitles All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: