HOME DRAMAS WIKI STATS HELP (FAQ) SEARCH GROUPS PROFILE PRIVATE MESSAGES LOGIN

Waterboys Summer 2005 Part 1 of 2 [RAW]

Name: Waterboys Summer 2005 Part 1 of 2 [RAW]  
Type: jdrama Size: 1067.00 MB Subtitle: RAW
Torrent:

Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Torrent Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chiisana_tantei
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 5:26 am    Post subject: Waterboys Summer 2005 Part 1 of 2 [RAW]   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Waterboys Summer 2005 Part 1 of 2 [RAW]
Air: 2005.08.19

Enjoy!

NOTE: It's a quite big file.. please have patience when downloading.

dochiraOffline
Total posts: 294
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 5:31 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Wow, already?? Blink That's fast.

Quick, give chiisana an Upload Addict tag, post haste. Thanks! Big Smile
ayahirayamaOffline
Total posts: 71
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 5:47 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

wow, thanks for this chiisana Smile
cadreamOffline
Total posts: 80
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 5:51 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank you Big Smile
I love this drama.
Because It represent the youthhood and summer.
After all, thanks a lot Smile
yuubouOffline

Total posts: 103
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 6:05 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

i love waterboys! i can't wait to watch this next installment Smile うれしい!!!thanks for posting chisana!

bootmasterOffline
Total posts: 3
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 6:14 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

will there be sub for this?
Y_T

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 6:56 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

wow, yippee!
Thxs chiisana !!

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Water_Boys_Finale

here's a little clip of them practising synchro:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=31VVH1G8
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=30LSYE5C

Last edited by Y_T on Sat Aug 20, 2005 11:54 am; edited 2 times in total
OnichiOffline
Total posts: 25
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 7:27 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

any info about this movie?
SleepyBoiOffline

Total posts: 53
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 8:04 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

im confused...is this supposed to finish off the entire drama series or a stand-alone movie?!?....why did it just come out now?!
nxi4Offline
Total posts: 41
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:25 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

from what i watched last night its not really supposed to finish of the drama or anything, it is just a special (somewhat) related to waterboys 1. this time the main character is Tanaka-san (Eita), who ends up on an southern island having to teach synchro to some local high school kids.

there are lots of cameos (from the first series). it is 2 2-hour special episodes, one aired last night and the next airs tonight.

if you liked waterboys (1 or 2) i recommend Smile

RomanceOffline
Total posts: 1054
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 11:32 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

THANK YOU! !!!
eighteenOffline

Total posts: 384
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 11:39 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

http://wwwc.fujitv.co.jp/WBSP/index2.html
KameSanOffline
Total posts: 66
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 11:50 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

What about waterboys 2?? Crying

I've been looking all over for it Sad

RomanceOffline
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 11:54 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

"What about waterboys 2?? Crying"

didnt you read the waterboys 2 thread you yourself did? Just be patient
RomanceOffline
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 1:13 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

lets hope someone subs this, as it isnt a whole series, not too much to sub Tongue but still grateful to the raw, i just love the whole waterboys theme
Nelly
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 12:29 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

What a huge file..
I wish someone could sub this one...
RomanceOffline
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 12:36 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

^ its a long ep, and dont you want great quality? =)

Yeah i wish someone could sub this one too, please please please ^^
swtvtgyrlOffline
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 1:51 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

haha. i loved waterboys 1. i really hope this movie gets subtitled along with waterboys 2...
chamelean75Offline
Total posts: 23
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 6:09 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

This may be a spoiler so if you haven't seen it, don't read below..........

Does anyone know why Tanaka has to go to a small island to work with pigs in the beginning of the movie? I couldn't tell if he was trying to get into university or not or whether he was at one. The girl at the island, I have no idea who she is, like is she the sister of the girl the main high school boy likes or does she just work at that restaurant. If anyone would like to give a semi-detailed summary, that would be good. I mean I get the jest of the story, it's just the small things like why Tanaka even left his city that are bothering me.
kimchichanOffline
Total posts: 106
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 8:26 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks a lot chiisana_tantei
expo1970Offline
Total posts: 83
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 8:26 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

First of all, this isn't a movie, this is just a special...

Basically, this continues off after the first series of Waterboys. Tanaka didn't get into Tokyo University Igaku-bu (Medical department) but he managed to get into Agriculture. His family (including himself) was thoroughly disappointed as everyone in his family had come through Todai igaku-bu. Basically, he's trying to transfer into igaku-bu. But because he's been studying all the time, he hasn't been doing so well in class. Instead of transfering, he's close to failing and dropping out of Agriculture. So, one of the professors decides to let him stay if he agrees to take a job at some island watching over pigs. The island is going through some financial crisis and the people have to agree to let developers turn the island into a resort or think up of something else. The mayor, who isn't really good at planning things, decides to hold a summer festival to bring in tourists and spur the economy but doesn't have anything detailed in mind. So, he decides to let some of the boys at the local high school do male synchronized swimming because the tv was coincidentally showing the Waterboys competition held in Tokyo. The teacher from the movie and the first tv series (manabe kaori) is brought in to teach the boys, but like usual, she gets ill and has to leave. They find out Tanaka once used to do synchro and they ask him to teach....

chamelean75Offline
Total posts: 23
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:52 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks so much for the summary!!!!
GeosticmaOffline
Total posts: 5
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 11:39 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Happy while watching this series but sad that cannot understand the language ... no sub pale

Thanks Big Smile
tianjOffline
Total posts: 740
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 12:45 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Since there were requests for this special to be translated, if anyone wants to, here are the timed subs. You only have to translate.

Waterboys Summer 2005.zip
 Description:
timed korean subs

Download
 Filename:  Waterboys Summer 2005.zip
 Filesize:  56.63 KB
 Downloaded:  383 Time(s)

eeepiOffline
Total posts: 8
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 11:51 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

hey hey .. where can i get english sub ??
thx
japancrazyOffline
Total posts: 1
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 12:56 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

im searching for water boys 2 full series
gunjouruiOffline

Fansubber
Total posts: 1721
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:10 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

japancrazy wrote:

hmm how about using a search button? Glare

supporting Kanju
lilswtangelOffline

Total posts: 3365
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:28 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

japancrazy wrote:

Offtopic! i couldn't help but notice that all your questions in your posts could have been simply answered in our *Mega-FAQ*. Please bookmark the page and refer to it first before posting. This way your topics wouldn't have to be locked by our mods. Smile

NihonDaisukiOffline
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:22 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Uhmmm~~ I really think we need more seeders. Thank u so much~!

Pls pardon my ignorance, but I don't see the part 2 to this special anywhere???
mesraOffline
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:08 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

why I can't download this file??? I have used bittorent. Any idea??
ikadoodledooOffline

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:21 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

PLEASE SOMEONE SUB THIS!!! please please! I'm a fan of waterboys 1, and from what I heard, this is a continuation of taht series!! I think Tanaka's the main character.
RomanceOffline
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:30 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

i think subs are on their way, just have patience and wait Smile
Nelly
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:32 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Me too wanna see this subbed Crying
SeghalOffline

Total posts: 371
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:06 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Subtitle Project Thread

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:36 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I hope this isn't too stupid, but I loved the water boys movie. I just learned that there was a TV series with like 11 eps. that were released 2 years after the movie. I can't find these anywhere, raw or not. Am I just not looking in the right places? I typed Waterboys into the search thread on the home page of this site. Is the TV series somewhere else? It seems like a few of you have seen it.

Also, good luck to who ever is subbing this.

Thanks!
ikadoodledooOffline

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:23 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

bahamuts wrote:
I hope this isn't too stupid, but I loved the water boys movie. I just learned that there was a TV series with like 11 eps. that were released 2 years after the movie. I can't find these anywhere, raw or not. Am I just not looking in the right places? I typed Waterboys into the search thread on the home page of this site. Is the TV series somewhere else? It seems like a few of you have seen it.

Also, good luck to who ever is subbing this.

Thanks!

For WaterBoys 1, search for the Torrent here:

http://jem.d-addicts.com/

For WaterBoys 2, try searching "Water" on the torrents section instead of waterboys.

Hope you enjoy them as we did.
tamaboOffline
Total posts: 11
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:12 am    Post subject: are there subs to this?   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Can some one re-seed? Are there subs to these two specials because i can't seem to find it
thanks!
ShuinOffline

Total posts: 17
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:33 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

eh looks like there's a chinese sub out there, maybe i should try to get hold of the chinese sub version, then do a engish version for you guys if possible. but let me try to get hold of the chinese sub version first =)
ppeatmanOffline

Total posts: 16
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:24 am    Post subject: subtitles   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I just finished some subtitles. No great quality, but watchable. See here: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_45265.htm
Aznboi_whoreOffline
Total posts: 2
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:11 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank you so much for uploading this I am very grateful.
Aznboi_whoreOffline
Total posts: 2
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:25 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

HEY ppeatman THANX FOR THE SUBTITLES...UR THE GREATEST!
bentOffline

Total posts: 240
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:30 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

pls seed guys...

thanks!
giboniteOffline

Total posts: 222
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:15 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

please keep on seeding guys !!

You're the best, and i'll keep on seeding when i'll be done !

Thank you so much !
giboniteOffline

Total posts: 222
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:44 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Sorry for the double post, ut could someone please seed this? I'm stuck at 94%...

Thank you !
Nelly
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:01 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Hi, i have a very low internet coonection, and i found very difficult to download via torrent at this number of seeders right now.
Can i know where to download directly or may be watching online?
I hope it's okay to asking this thing...
Thanks in advance Big Smile
koide keisukeOffline

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:56 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

yattto mitsuketa~~~~
afrozaOffline
Total posts: 44
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:22 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thanks so much
afrozaOffline
Total posts: 44
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:41 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thanks for sharing this torrent. Smile muchlove. Smile
drcloneOffline
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:01 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank you for sharing ^^
Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Torrent Comments All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: