http://d-addicts.com

Register

HOME WIKI STATS HELP (FAQ) SEARCH GROUPS PROFILE PRIVATE MESSAGES LOGIN

The forum will be going into read-only mode starting on December 25, 2014 to at most January 1, 2015 for the migration to phpBB3. More details in this topic.

Devil Beside You [Eng Subs] (Complete)

Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45  Next
Jump to page:

Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Subtitles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tickles168Offline
Total posts: 20
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 12:45 am    Post subject: Devil Beside You [Eng Subs] (Complete)   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

discussion can be found in chinese entertainment

--mod edited

Episode 1 ydy <--resynced by alcozar
Episode 1 icefish
Episode 2 ydy <--resynced by alcozar
Episode 2 icefish
Episode 3 ydy version
Episode 3 icefish <--credit to Dashmoo
Episode 4 ydy <--resynced by alcozar
Episode 4 177mb version
Episode 4 icefish
Episode 4 Tickles timed version
Episode 5 ydy <--resynced by harliey_nick
Episode 5 icefish
Episode 6&7 ydy
Episode 6 icefish
Epiosde 7 icefish
Episode 8 ydy
Episode 8 icefish
Episode 9 ydy
Episode 9 icefish
Episode 10 ydy
Episode 10 icefish
Episode 11 ydy
Episode 11 icefish
Episode 12 ydy
Episode 12 icefish
Episode 13 ydy
Episode 13 icefish
Episode 14 (end) ydy <--resynced by sweetsweet
Episode 14 (end) icefish
Episode 13 & 14 (end) DVD-Rip version

--mod edited: last two eps uploaded/resynced by chimie.
(7/14/06): all YDY and Icefish subs now posted --habukie

Updated by mod:
DVD-rip subs, resynced by Tahoma24:
Eps 1-6
Eps 7-20 end
- resynced by Tahoma24 with spot translations by habukie
Episode 2 DVD revised
Episode 20 DVD revised

Thanks to all involved! Wub

update later

here's ep 2
ep 1 will be done by pisa later on
translator: Kumaxell
timer: pisa

ep 2:
translator- innocentchica, eve
timer- me

DOWNLOAD AT:
http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca

disclaimer: all those things and don't steal! not ours..just for fans to enjoy[/u]

devil02.srt
 Description:
ep 2 subs english

Download
 Filename:  devil02.srt
 Filesize:  48.65 KB
 Downloaded:  16323 Time(s)

Last edited by Tickles168 on Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:06 am; edited 5 times in total

pisaOffline
Fansubber
Total posts: 64
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 12:51 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Here's episode 1! Big Smile Translation by Kumaxell and subs by me. Hope you guys enjoy and please excuse any errors. Big Smile Episode 3 will be release when translation and timing is done. Special thanks to Innocentchica, Eve, and Tickles168 for episode 2! Big Smile

Devil Beside You 01.srt
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Devil Beside You 01.srt
 Filesize:  45.37 KB
 Downloaded:  29399 Time(s)

Tickles168Offline
Total posts: 20
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 12:52 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

to view .srt files with rm..please dl k-lite codesc (full version)

and make sure that you have identical names
ex:
devil02.rm
devil02.srt

and in same directory

http://digidownload.libero.it/klitecode/mirror/klcodec250f.exe

Last edited by Tickles168 on Fri Jul 15, 2005 1:07 am; edited 3 times in total
cloud78Offline
Total posts: 171
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 1:48 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank you very much for making the soft subs, thumleft thumright
kazuki

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:40 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Ofmg Thanks for releasing Big Smile

KooZaiOffline
Total posts: 53
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:26 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! w00t
BIG THANK YOU to you Tickles168
Also thanks to the translaters as well Big Smile
Now I can watch it and become an addict! Laugh
chimieOffline
Fansubber
Total posts: 259
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:31 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

omg... thank you so much for the english subs. Now I could start downloading it. w00t
creidescaOffline

Fansubber
Total posts: 1251
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:36 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

muah! Thank you you guys!!!!

C-dramas in need of transcribing of ENG subs.
Gummi BearOffline

Total posts: 190
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:42 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank you so much every body who work on the sub, timing, etc. Thank you for your hard work Big Smile

Total posts: 142
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:51 am    Post subject: hi   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Hi! OMG! Thank you so much for these subtitles! I absolutely love this series right now. It's really cute and I love Mike He; he is so cute!

by: sayuri
coffeebeanOffline
Total posts: 63
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 4:17 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thank you all. Smile subbers, timers, translators.. all of you, thank a lot!
riikoOffline
Total posts: 6
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 4:34 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank you guys for all the hard work. clapping You are awesome!

Love_is_the_DarknessOffline

Total posts: 44
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 4:38 am    Post subject: thank you   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thanks so much!!!!!!!
lilsh0rtnancyOffline

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:23 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Hi, can someone please help me? I downloaded the k-lite codesc (full version) and followed the instructions but I keep getting a message saying that it can't be rendered. What does that mean? I can play the rm video on BSPlayer, but something happens to the video and it becomes black and white and the video is only 1/4 of the usual screen size and the rest of it would be black. I can play the subtitles as usually on BSPlayer and it would be in sync, but the only problem is the video. Do I need another codec? I've already downloaded Real Alternative and can watch it on BS player or Media Player. Please help. I'm desperate! I've been trying to play it for the past hour and a half. Thanx in advance.

Kallie616Offline

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:43 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

lilsh0rtnancy wrote:
Hi, can someone please help me? I downloaded the k-lite codesc (full version) and followed the instructions but I keep getting a message saying that it can't be rendered. What does that mean? I can play the rm video on BSPlayer, but something happens to the video and it becomes black and white and the video is only 1/4 of the usual screen size and the rest of it would be black. I can play the subtitles as usually on BSPlayer and it would be in sync, but the only problem is the video. Do I need another codec? I've already downloaded Real Alternative and can watch it on BS player or Media Player. Please help. I'm desperate! I've been trying to play it for the past hour and a half. Thanx in advance.

i've been having the same problem Crying and i cant seem to get the subtitles to load on my MPC Crying Crying i'm going seriously crazy over here Crazy

help!
lilsh0rtnancyOffline

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:54 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Kallie616 wrote:
lilsh0rtnancy wrote:

i've been having the same problem Crying and i cant seem to get the subtitles to load on my MPC Crying Crying i'm going seriously crazy over here Crazy

help!

Ok, I finally got it! Just download the codec, RealAlternative, so you don't have to have realplayer in order to play rm files. Just play the video file with windows media player (regular, not classic version). Do it the old fashion way and just download VobSub. Then put them in the same folder and give them the same title. Then open it with windows media player and it should play.

Btw, I'm enjoying this drama even more now w/ the eng. subs. Thanx so much!

Kallie616Offline

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 6:07 am    Post subject: Thanks   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks lilsh0rtnancy i never thought to use regular media player lol Big Smile

thanks bunches

its working just fine
HudsonnOffline

Total posts: 4517
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 6:10 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks so much for making subs for ep1 & 2!

Heo Yun Mi
WroW
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 8:12 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

What a nice suprise.Thanks so much for the subs Smile
airhead_256Offline
Total posts: 4
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 4:53 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank you to all who helped translate this and making the subs. Thank you so much.
now i can enjoy the story even more..
SandeeOffline
Total posts: 8
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:07 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks sooo much for the subs and your hard work!! ^^
CatrisOffline

Total posts: 217
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:03 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Fabulous!
Thank you so much for subbing this series, I'm really looking forward to it! ^__^

Ai_Zai_ZaiOffline

Total posts: 52
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 10:42 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

woah!! u guys are my saviors! thank u thank u thank u!! i hope u guys will continue to sub for the remainder of the drama! much appreciated! *SQUEEZIE SNUGGLES*
urbanscrappy
Fansubber
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 11:52 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks for this.
Its a nice surprise to have this as a drama. Really liked the manga.
popoiOffline
Total posts: 29
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:49 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks so much for the subtitle!! Wub
roaceicaOffline

Total posts: 492
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 6:37 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thank you so much for the subs! at first i thought this was a scary drama so i didn't care to look at it. but when i saw it at soompi and saw rainie is starring in it...now i am interested...d/ling the avi files now from credeisca...

thanks again! Big Smile
sweetsweetOffline

Fansubber
Total posts: 680
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 12:21 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Just to notify you guys , english translation of episode 3 is released..
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?info_hash=8cddbe146a2b8c11bddc35c5c0878fbae4e997f8

Kumaxell posted up in the torrent comment thread. Smile

kfanOffline
Total posts: 45
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 12:42 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

The show is so so. watched 2 episodes and lost my interest. quite boring. Glare

Emi801Offline

Total posts: 213
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 2:48 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank you so much for subbing this! I have been a fan of the manga for a long time, I couldn't believe they made a drama for it too Big Smile I am amazed at how close it is to the manga. They go almost line by line in dialog! I am so happy that this is being subbed, thank you for all your hard work!
rattaOffline
Total posts: 5
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 2:50 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Kallie616 wrote:
lilsh0rtnancy wrote:

help!

just open BSPLAYER and open file which u want by click the button open file in the program , select sub and play it normally as usual. It would b help. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
mak2kOffline
Total posts: 49
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 5:17 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thank you so much for the subs.. it's a great drama!
htd17Offline
Total posts: 25
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 8:35 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

i cant open the files in BSPlayer which allow to combine the subs//// help plez
KooZaiOffline
Total posts: 53
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:33 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Quote:

Did you download this

After installing that and putting the video and sub file in the same folder and naming the .rm files and the .srt file with the same name, you should be able to play it in bsplayer. As
long as they're in the same directory and have the same name and klikte codec is installed,
it should work.
YOu can also play it with Media Player Classic as well. HOpe this help.
jayleOffline
Total posts: 1
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:48 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank you so much for the Subtitle. Now i can understand what they are say. It very great drama and also funny.
htd17Offline
Total posts: 25
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:09 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

KooZai wrote:
Quote:

Did you download this

After installing that and putting the video and sub file in the same folder and naming the .rm files and the .srt file with the same name, you should be able to play it in bsplayer. As
long as they're in the same directory and have the same name and klikte codec is installed,
it should work.
YOu can also play it with Media Player Classic as well. HOpe this help.

I'M SORRY TO BUGGING U AGAIN.. I DID EXACTLY WHAT YOU TOLD ME TO.. BUT IT STILL REJECTED MY FILES..... Idea
BabyTurtle
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 5:07 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

rename rm to avi then it'll work

HudsonnOffline

Total posts: 4517
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 5:48 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

BabyTurtle wrote:
rename rm to avi then it'll work

Well that might just work but only if his computer has codecs for rm files already.
I suggest to try Media Player Classic which has build-in support for rm files.
And vobsub is always good to have even thou MPC has support for subs too.

Heo Yun Mi
pisaOffline
Fansubber
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 3:31 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Here's episode 3! Big Smile Translation by Evekisara and Kumaxell and subs by me. Hope you guys enjoy and please excuse any errors. Big Smile

Devil Beside You 03.srt
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Devil Beside You 03.srt
 Filesize:  40.36 KB
 Downloaded:  12156 Time(s)

babyxdorkiiOffline
Total posts: 380
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 3:48 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thanks guys for teh subs!!!

AznGalOffline
Total posts: 2
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 3:57 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Yay! Thank you for all the hard work! Big Smile Big Smile Big Smile
coffeebeanOffline
Total posts: 63
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:07 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

waHHhOO.. thanks for the subs Wub
==edited==
I just checked.. the sub is synch with YDY version instead of Icefish version, lucky I downloaded both version Cool

Last edited by coffeebean on Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Ai_Zai_ZaiOffline

Total posts: 52
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:22 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

i love u!! ^_^ thanks for the hard work everyone!
cloud78Offline
Total posts: 171
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:20 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

WOW, Thank u guys for the ep 3 subtitle...
elenionOffline
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:39 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Help!
I have icefish version of episode 3 but the sub doesn't work correctly!
I tried to download YDY version of episode 3, but the download doesn't start!
I also read that a lot of users got icefish version, so I think it isn't only a problem for me...
How could I see episode 3 with correct subs? Please help! Thanks to evevrybody! Sad
SakurazukamoriOffline
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:06 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I have exactly the same problem!!! Crying
Please, please somebody help us!!
Thank you! Tongue
xiaoyouangelOffline
Total posts: 39
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:39 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thanks so much for the subs...its a good thing that my download of episode 3 is YDY.....i just hope for episode 4 its icefish coz thats what i have....

Fansubber
Total posts: 331
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:27 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

icefish version

Someone please make another version, i didn't have time to go through every line.

this one works with icefish version but not perfectly timed.

devil03.srt
 Description:
icefish version

Download
 Filename:  devil03.srt
 Filesize:  40.36 KB
 Downloaded:  1583 Time(s)

Last edited by decaturguy on Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
elenionOffline
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:46 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank you very very very much!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for your help!!!!!^^
lilsh0rtnancyOffline

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:34 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Aaahhhhh!!!! Thank you so much for the subs! Your work is definitely greatly appreciated! Thanx again!

pisaOffline
Fansubber
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 6:51 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Sorry about the subs not timed with the Icefish version but YDY was the version I got first so when I do the subs for ep. 5 (since Tickles168 is doing ep. 4 Big Smile), I'll tell you beforehand which version I'm doing. Big Smile Sorry for the problems and thank you Decaturguy for timing with the Icefish version. Big Smile
Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Subtitles All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45  Next
Jump to page:
Page 1 of 45
Jump to: