Register

HOME DRAMAS WIKI STATS HELP (FAQ) SEARCH GROUPS PROFILE PRIVATE MESSAGES LOGIN

Friends [Eng Subs] (Complete)

Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Subtitles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
piyotaOffline
Fansubber
Total posts: 76
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 6:39 pm    Post subject: Friends [Eng Subs] (Complete)   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

FRIENDS
For those who have been looking for the sub of this international drama ^.^

You can download the english subs + avi files of Friend at:
http://clubbox.co.kr/bonbon912
Or click it directly here:
[url=http://box5.clubbox.co.kr:8037/app/list_file.cgi?box_no=50045967&folder_no=165719&is_adult=N&box_url=bonbon912&folder_name=Friends%20(wonbin+Kyoko%20Fukada)]Friends (wonbin + Kyoko Fukada)[/url]

----------------------------------------
for the version uploaded by POSOLE:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents.php?search=friends&type=&sort=

episode 1
episode 2
episode 3
episode 4

(according to sources, there are some problems with this version. if you wish to avoid these problems, download the batch torrent uploaded by SUZUKAZE.
----------------------------------------

Friends.2002.DVDRip.Divx.CD1-4 sub (complete).zip
 Description:
Friends (wonbin + Kyoko Fukada) complete sub for 700 mb version

Download
 Filename:  Friends.2002.DVDRip.Divx.CD1-4 sub (complete).zip
 Filesize:  46.55 KB
 Downloaded:  12587 Time(s)

Last edited by piyota on Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total

jholicOffline
Site Admin
Total posts: 4508
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 8:37 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

piyota: are these the same srt subs included in the friends episodes on the d-add tracker?

piyotaOffline
Fansubber
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 12:08 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Well, I don't know, I just know that it sync with the Friends avi in my clubbox ^.^
zdoon
Fansubber
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 4:41 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

they are the same.

btw, i recommend downloading the 700 mb wct rips that are going around. i downloaded them from posole's clubbox and they are superior to the avis that have been uploaded here.

jholicOffline
Site Admin
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 4:50 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

zdoon wrote:
btw, i recommend downloading the 700 mb wct rips that are going around. i downloaded them from posole's clubbox and they are superior to the avis that have been uploaded here.

interesting. there are currently TWO versions of "friends" on the d-add tracker:

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents.php?search=friends&type=&sort=

someone mentioned that the link ABOVE has rips that are better than the ones posole uploaded here. can someone else confirm this? are they the same ones as posole uploaded here? Unsure

zdoon
Fansubber
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 4:56 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

posole has uploaded rips here, but he also has different rips at his clubbox. each file is 700 mb in size -- and, i can confirm, better in every way.

Eps 1-4:

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/posole/2res

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/posole/3res

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/posole/4res

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/posole/5res

dochiraOffline
Total posts: 294
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 4:57 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Wow, better than DVD-rips?? Blink I'm guessing they are referring to the ones posted by thetenken since those were TV-rips.

I could be wrong...I've been proven so before.

Edit: Just read the post above. Perhaps a higher compression rate?
jholicOffline
Site Admin
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:27 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

i believe zdoon is saying that the 700mb rips are better than the ones posole uploaded here (those were apprx 660, 610, 600 and 690).

does posole still come here? would like to ask him if it is alright to upload the 'superior-quality' version on d-add, replacing the ones he has here.

(for those of us who are clubbox-challenged. Sad )

neonkinpatsuOffline

Total posts: 1254
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 10:56 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Do the subs still sync to the better rips in the clubbox?

Nothing can ruin a career faster than an office party.
zdoon
Fansubber
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 1:35 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

The dvdrips that are over here are not very good or consistent. Ep 4 has an aspect ratio problem; ep 3 has a lot of glitches; all of them are output cropped to have those black bars on the top and bottom of the screen.

Quote:
for those of us who are clubbox-challenged.

Jholic, try following this. http://home.comcast.net/~redpanther86/INSTRUCTION.html

I think if you click on the links I posted above, you'll get to a seperate page; click the middle button (I guess the blue one works too), and then the clubbox dl manager should pop up in its own window (if you don't have the manager already installed, let clubbox install it when it tries to). Press the "play" icon located on the bottom of the manager to begin downloading. Sometimes the dl manager doesn't pop up automatically. In that case I suggest refreshing the page till it does. You'll be able to download the eps at 50 kb's. I got the WCT rips yesterday in no time.

Quote:
Do the subs still sync to the better rips in the clubbox?

Nope, but I retimed them. Here. Smile

Friends.2002.DVDRip.Divx.4Subs_WCT.rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Friends.2002.DVDRip.Divx.4Subs_WCT.rar
 Filesize:  43.97 KB
 Downloaded:  833 Time(s)

neonkinpatsuOffline

Total posts: 1254
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 1:50 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

jholic wrote:
i believe zdoon is saying that the 700mb rips are better than the ones posole uploaded here (those were apprx 660, 610, 600 and 690).

does posole still come here? would like to ask him if it is alright to upload the 'superior-quality' version on d-add, replacing the ones he has here.

(for those of us who are clubbox-challenged. Sad )

That would be at least 2 more gigs of him to seed. So I wouldn't pressure posole to up it himself, anyone who wants to can. I suggest getting it from the clubbox asap though, it's a silver clubbox so those files can expire!

Clubbox is really not hard to use once you get it installed and running although it's in Korean. It was a pain for me to get it working on service pack 2 although I followed instructions specifically for it, clubbox would always have an error and close itself. I used to have problems with clubbox, but on a fluke I got it working and ever since then it's problem-free for me. I don't like having to install an ActiveX control but it hasn't hurt me yet ^^;

On another note I think the low quality first version should probably go because of many quality complaints. If posole or someone posts the version in his clubbox, since his first post has problems and it's quite similar, that should be killed too. I don't see a need for it. I noticed the stretching and no letterbox that the 4th ep had and it was a bit odd to watch. I kinda like uniformity within the same series, so I'm anal that way. Going by zdoon's opinion I'm gonna grab the new one.

Thanks for the resync zdoon! Mr. Green I'll be leeching the better version from the clubbox.

Nothing can ruin a career faster than an office party.
jholicOffline
Site Admin
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 12:07 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

neonkinpatsu wrote:
That would be at least 2 more gigs of him to seed. So I wouldn't pressure posole to up it himself, anyone who wants to can.

i should've clarified, neon. didn't expect posole to re-upload the files. just asking permission to remove the 600mb files. but i guess since the newer files are better quality (and less encoding problems), shouldn't be an issue.

zdoon, thanks for the instructions and re-sync. i actually did read that site, but did not have time to try out those instructions yet. i still would prefer to dl it via bt, and if anyone's willing to upload it, please let me know.

suzukazeOffline
Total posts: 6
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 12:57 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

The clubbox version of Friends is much better. It uses vbr high quality audio with 640 x 352 aspect ratio. I grabbed them and I am happy I did. If you want, I can create a torrent with subs and avi's and seed it.

I think clubbox is evil (in a nepharious, who knows what it's doing to your system sort of way). It did all sorts of things to slow my system way down. I extracted it as soon as I was done getting these files.

So, anyone interested?
piyotaOffline
Fansubber
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:08 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Hey, is the korean girl Tomoko meet in the Korean class is Emi Wakui right? Waa, I want to watch Imouto yo so bad, but there is no need for the first 2 eps, and the group already dropped that one T.T tear drops. By the way, I re up the sub, the old ones still sync with the sub, but since the new ones is edited so I replace it anyway
jholicOffline
Site Admin
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 10:41 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

suzukaze wrote:
The clubbox version of Friends is much better. ..... If you want, I can create a torrent with subs and avi's and seed it.

So, anyone interested?

i am!! (including the subs is nice, but not entirely necessary. up to you, but would really appreciate it if you could upload it.)

let me know when you do. i will remove the torrents upped by posole.

thanks!

romeoltlOffline

Total posts: 14
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:03 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks, I've been waiting for eps. 3 subs. thanks a lot
enuyashaOffline
Total posts: 405
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:31 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I also downloaded the ones on posole's clubbox Laugh

Isn't it ironic though that posole was the one that uploaded the better version than he got the 700 mb versions.

Anyways I've been watching Friends again, the 700 mb versions and the quality is excellent. Now I've got the subs to match Laugh

Thank you very much suzukaze for the subs Big Smile

and jholic you should just remove the ones uploaded by posole since the 700 mb are out!

Total posts: 6
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:46 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

enuyasha, thank you, but I really did not do anything. I just packaged up everything in a batch torrent.

The real thanks go to piyota for the 700MB files, zdoon for episode 3 korean to english, and making sure all the subs are in sync, posole and LGG for the transcriptions and re-timing episodes 1, 2, & 4 and of course posole and horizon180 for the japanese to english on episode 3, and wakopin for qc on episode 3.

if anyone has those 700 MB files and wants to help seed, you are invited...

enuyasha wrote:
I also downloaded the ones on posole's clubbox Laugh
Isn't it ironic though that posole was the one that uploaded the better version than he got the 700 mb versions.
Anyways I've been watching Friends again, the 700 mb versions and the quality is excellent. Now I've got the subs to match Laugh
Thank you very much suzukaze for the subs Big Smile
and jholic you should just remove the ones uploaded by posole since the 700 mb are out!
piyotaOffline
Fansubber
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 2:26 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Well, it's nothing, just sharing ^.^
Don't you think that Kyoko F is a little bit fat in this one? She's pretty
nguyenOffline
Total posts: 21
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 8:28 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

piyota wrote:
Well, it's nothing, just sharing ^.^
Don't you think that Kyoko F is a little bit fat in this one? She's pretty

YEAH she is lil ...but i like that cos it the first drama where there s no anorexic girl Tongue ...so no cliche...
ngpossibleOffline

Total posts: 102
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:27 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

i downloaded the program for it..but it isn't the avi files...the subtitles i downloaded are srt and i can't seem to set it in correctly...can someone help
tingaling2uOffline
Total posts: 5
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:39 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

does anyone noe where i can still dl this drama? i missed it...Sad
Engelchen18Offline

Fansubber
Total posts: 486
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:31 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank you for the Subs. Wub

It looks interesting. ^o^

SunRise: Deutsche Subs SunRise Wikipage
metrokidOffline
Total posts: 37
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:48 pm    Post subject: Any clubbox still hosts this drama   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone knows which clubbox still hosts this Friends drama.... i missed it. Crazy
jerboa83Offline
Total posts: 3
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:37 am    Post subject: please heeeeeeelp   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Where can I find this series, now? I know I'm late... Sad
adnidOffline
Total posts: 9
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:05 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thank you very much for sharing this:)
Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Subtitles All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: