http://d-addicts.com

Register

HOME DRAMAS WIKI STATS HELP (FAQ) SEARCH GROUPS PROFILE PRIVATE MESSAGES LOGIN

Summer Scent (kdrama) [Eng Subs] (Complete)

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Subtitles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
posoleOffline

Total posts: 141
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:12 am    Post subject: Summer Scent (kdrama) [Eng Subs] (Complete)   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subtitles for Summer Scent

ripped from the KBS/Bitwin DVD Box Set~
rysynched to the 700MB SDTV rips ~

Download Links:
Posole´s Clubbox
D-Addicts Torrents

[SDTV][KBS]Summer.Scent.EP19-20.SUBS.FINAL.rar
 Description:
these SUBS are complete~
BIG thanks too little tiger for ripping the missing subs

Download
 Filename:  [SDTV][KBS]Summer.Scent.EP19-20.SUBS.FINAL.rar
 Filesize:  25.42 KB
 Downloaded:  25566 Time(s)

[SDTV][KBS]Summer.Scent.EP01-18.SUBS.rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  [SDTV][KBS]Summer.Scent.EP01-18.SUBS.rar
 Filesize:  250.1 KB
 Downloaded:  16720 Time(s)

my clubbox! ^ ^
http://clubbox.co.kr/posole

Last edited by posole on Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:25 pm; edited 16 times in total

PPiranhaOffline
Total posts: 137
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:36 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank you so much for upload subtitle for this serie. w00t
I've been waiting to complete this serie forever.

Thanks!!!!! Wub
Kai Lien

AiRen
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 7:11 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks!! Been wanting to see this oh so bad. *hope they're divx* Tongue That's the reason why I never got the aznv ones.
mangosteenOffline

Fansubber
Total posts: 1619
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 7:17 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks posole. SS is one of my favorite dramas despite the fact that others say it sucks. I have files from aznv already, but thanks anyway.
little tigerOffline

Total posts: 110
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 9:47 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks posole....finally there's a clubbox with Summer Scent ...u hv no idea how long I have been trying to donkey those files. Roll Eyes .

I hv the subs for eps 19 & 20 if u need them pm me. Er...I don't know how to upload yet.
Spike23Offline

Total posts: 443
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:11 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I loved this drama.
=)
SSH is the sext Roll Eyes
MinMin
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 1:42 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thank you for the sub!
i can finally watch it Big Smile
Blue SzetoOffline

Total posts: 49
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 4:57 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thank you very much. this makes me gonna re-watch and finally understand that drama. i love it so much. anyway can you help me about the subs? i bought the vcd version which means they do not fit. i heard you can make it fit with the bsplayer but i wasn't able to find out yet. i hope someone can help me. it's really bad if you watch it and hear people talking and almost half a minute ago there was written what they were talking. that's pretty confusing Crying
SaNineOffline

Total posts: 571
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 12:46 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks... hope they are a bit better than the ones in aznV.. cos that one i'd say is missing bits of subs... SS is good esp with SYJ in it ;)
lostboygqOffline
Total posts: 45
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 11:39 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks for the subs! and hope that the last disc will work! U can always try ripping it on a different DVD Drive. Sometimes it works depending on the drive lens.

Anyway, See ya!
georgeykleeOffline
Fansubber
Total posts: 487
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 12:07 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thanks for the sub, but isnt all sub that comes in DVDs are usually 'bad', typos and grammer problem?
dumaOffline
Total posts: 3
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:18 pm    Post subject: ty   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

TY FOR SHARING THIS KDRAMA....... and yup hope you can get the last 2 subs..... thank in advance
onlyinanotherbeautyOffline
Total posts: 1
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:32 pm    Post subject: Thank Heavens!   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Posole,

When KBS Summer Scent was shown here it was dubbed in our national language Tagalog. I immediately downloaded the episodes after the last pilot of the drama without the subtitles and watched it in its original language.

I can't believe that the subs are available here already. w00t Thank you for posting the subs at least now I can fully understand what they are saying, completely.

Hope you could post the remaining subs soon. Big Smile

~ Adam Zagajewski, Tremor, Another Beauty
starryeyedOffline
Total posts: 83
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 1:33 am    Post subject: Subtitiles   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Hi there...

Im still new around here Big Smile Need lots of help and guidance form the masters at work hehe!

Ive just finished downloading Summer scent..but there werent any subtitles.So much of my 'understanding ' was based on the actors emotions.

I ve just finished downloading the subtitles but I dont know how to use em. Am i supposed to read the subtitles in another window while watching the series in another window? Why cant i have the subtitles in the same window as the series when im watching it?

Sorry if this is bugging you or drawing immense laughter or irritation from you masters, but im really stumped and am earnestly seeking help : w00t Unsure Blink Tongue
mangosteenOffline

Fansubber
Total posts: 1619
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 1:36 am    Post subject: Re: Subtitiles   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

starryeyed wrote:
Hi there...

Im still new around here Big Smile Need lots of help and guidance form the masters at work hehe!

Ive just finished downloading Summer scent..but there werent any subtitles.So much of my 'understanding ' was based on the actors emotions.

I ve just finished downloading the subtitles but I dont know how to use em. Am i supposed to read the subtitles in another window while watching the series in another window? Why cant i have the subtitles in the same window as the series when im watching it?

Sorry if this is bugging you or drawing immense laughter or irritation from you masters, but im really stumped and am earnestly seeking help : w00t Unsure Blink Tongue

Did you read this? http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_59952.htm
starryeyedOffline
Total posts: 83
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 11:00 am    Post subject: Thank You   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks for the tip Big Smile It worked like a charm..

Cheers!! Big Smile
blueangel28Offline
Total posts: 2
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 11:01 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

hey posole you still cant get the ending sub to rip... ahhhh pale hope it works soon
posoleOffline

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 1:41 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

blueangel28 wrote:
hey posole you still cant get the ending sub to rip... ahhhh pale hope it works soon

well... the subs are ripped, but they're missing subs in both episode 19 & 20.
the scenes with the missing subs were cut out of the DVD release

I dont know why, this last disc gave me so much trouble.

I'd like to thank everyone for their patience Smile

my clubbox! ^ ^
theunseenwindOffline

Total posts: 22
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 7:58 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Posole, you are my hero.

Hopefully i can get the whole series from you ^_^.
xiaolinOffline
Total posts: 25
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 10:16 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Hey! Please keep Summer Scent on your clubbox..I'm just starting to d/l the series = )....Thanks for subbing and uploading it!....I've read great reviews about the series and am really excited about watching it! so thanks again!
quyboOffline
Total posts: 34
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 1:07 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

posole thank you for uploading this series on ur clubbox!!! really appreciate it...can't wait for the remaining episodes!!!
ng_htOffline
Total posts: 53
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 2:35 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

little tiger wrote:
Thanks posole....finally there's a clubbox with Summer Scent ...u hv no idea how long I have been trying to donkey those files. Roll Eyes .

When did you try the donkey? I got all the 700mb SDTV eps from there (I used e-Mule) within the last 3 weeks of Jan 2005 Smile. I intend to "extract" the sub from the aznv version (got 'em in early 2004) to use with the 700mb version, but still too busy to dl & watch new drama Tongue.
And now, thanks to posole that I can watch SS again at higher quality Wub w00t
Lynn MinmeiOffline
Total posts: 135
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:09 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

yeah. thanx posole for uploading the series. hope to see all episodes in your clubbox.

AMD Athlon-XP Mobile 2400+
Epox 8rda3g
512mb DDR433 Kingmax SuperRAM Series
Lian-li PC-7
Sparkle SP7000 Geforce3
Diamond Monster MX400 w/ SPDIF out
SevenSeasOffline
Total posts: 258
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:56 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks posole for the subs. Because of the comments here, I just started to download the eps from your clubbox. Many thanks for hosting the episodes in your clubbox as the files can no longer be found in the Torrent section.
romeoltlOffline

Total posts: 14
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:24 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Hey Posole, Thanks for uploading "Summer Scent" I appreciated. Thank you so much!!!!
ToscaOffline

Total posts: 91
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:38 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Yeah, thanks so much from me too, posole. I really appreciated it! Wub

Total posts: 17
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 4:46 am    Post subject: Subtitle   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Hey, are the last two subtitles incomplete? How bad are they? I'm about to see the last 3 episodes... Thanks for uploading them anyways.... Tongue
AsianblueXOffline
Total posts: 271
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:38 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

COUGH COUGH*** AHEM BEST SERIES EVER SUMMERSCENT!!!!

Lynn MinmeiOffline
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:06 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

finally i was able to complete this series. Thank you posole for making my dream come true. please continue your good work.

Epox 8rda3g
Lian-li PC-7
Sparkle SP7000 Geforce3
Lynn MinmeiOffline
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:34 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Quote:
Hey, are the last two subtitles incomplete? How bad are they? I'm about to see the last 3 episodes... Thanks for uploading them anyways...

actually the subs for eps 19&20 have some lines missing. well at least you know what is happening at least. let's just wait for a while. maybe someone will do the subbing at a later time.

Epox 8rda3g
Lian-li PC-7
Sparkle SP7000 Geforce3
posoleOffline

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:20 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

the subtitles for episode 19 & 20 are now complete...
BIG thanks to little tiger for ripping the missing Subs from the Malaysian DVDs.

i tried my best to revise them and retime them.
if anyone finds anything wrong them, be sure to let me know~ Smile

my clubbox! ^ ^
SevenSeasOffline
Total posts: 258
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:50 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Many thanks posole for great work and sharing.
Lynn MinmeiOffline
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:24 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

WOW. Thanx....

Epox 8rda3g
Lian-li PC-7
Sparkle SP7000 Geforce3
BeMyPal_HKOffline
Total posts: 5
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:51 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Hello Everybody!!!

I've sure you heard this many times, Thank You very much for uploading series into your clubbox. I have been downloading Summer Scent for days and I was downloading ep 9 today. Before the file was complete the file was no longer available. I am downloading 10-20 now, but can someone PLEASE reupload ep 9.

Thank You Very Much!!!
BeMyPal_HKOffline
Total posts: 5
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 2:38 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Please Reupload 9 plus or direct me to where I can download it. Thz a lot!
MyselfOffline
Total posts: 19
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 6:25 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Could someone please let me know where to download this korean serie. I've been searching for this one for so long but no luck at all. Thanks in advance.
SooJin.Offline

Total posts: 55
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:51 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Why does it say that you have 19 files in your Summer Scent folder but only shows 2? Mad

Watching: ISWAK2, Gossip Girl
bawkchoiiOffline
Total posts: 37
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:25 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks so much! I loved this kdrama!...(even tho most people ddidn't >__<) lol
frioseaOffline
Total posts: 47
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:53 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

hi..does anybody knows where i can find these torrent files..it seems that they´re not in d-addicts anymore..please help! thanks in advance!! Roll Eyes
magyiOffline
Total posts: 12
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:54 pm    Post subject: Need Help to use Clubbox   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Hi Posole... Smile
I wanted to DL Kdrama (Autumn / Winter Sonata) from your Clubbox.
Would you pls give me a tip how I can get/DL them?
Cos' I never use/try Clubbox..can't read in Korean..pls pls help me out.
Thank you.

Tracy
twinklesstarsOffline
Total posts: 40
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:50 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I watched the first episode of summer scent but the translation and english subtitle is out of sync. anyone know how to fix the problem?
Gudell97Offline
Total posts: 3
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:31 am    Post subject: torrent file download the summer scent   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Dear All,

Please give the torrent file, I love this drama su much...

thanks
CorrosionOffline
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:37 am    Post subject: Subs dont show on Summer Scent   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Hey all, I've DL the RAR sub files for Summer Scent from this web but it still dont show scratch .. May i know how to do it?..Thanks a lot!...
KoreanManiaOffline
Total posts: 730
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:50 am    Post subject: Re: Subs dont show on Summer Scent   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Corrosion wrote:
Hey all, I've DL the RAR sub files for Summer Scent from this web but it still dont show scratch .. May i know how to do it?..Thanks a lot!...

You'll need UltimateZip to unzip your rar files first Smile In case you need the link... http://www.ultimatezip.com/download.htm . But if you mean that you weren't able to view it together with the video, you might like to try using either one of these players :

Media Player Classic - http://www.free-codecs.com/download/K_Lite_Codec_Pack.htm
BS Player - http://www.click-now.net/download/BSPlayer.htm

Pls remember to place ur files in the same folder/directory and also make sure that they have the same file name Smile After you've done that, use either players to open your video and your sub would appear along with it Big Smile Enjoy!~
CorrosionOffline
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:21 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

KoreanMania: The subs come out earlier than their conversation.. Does it happen to you also?..It's quite annoying and confusing.. Garrrhhhhhhh...
KoreanManiaOffline
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:00 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Corrosion wrote:
KoreanMania: The subs come out earlier than their conversation.. Does it happen to you also?..It's quite annoying and confusing.. Garrrhhhhhhh...

hehe I did not watch this series, but if the subs come out later, it means that it's not in sync, and from what I see from the first page, it's synched to the 700MB version, what version is yours?
viettrangOffline
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:54 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

ummm i downloaded the sub files already..but i don't know how to use it..can any one help me?
KoreanManiaOffline
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:14 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

viettrang wrote:
ummm i downloaded the sub files already..but i don't know how to use it..can any one help me?

Pls refer to the end of page 3 Smile Good luck!
dartOffline
Total posts: 62
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:07 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

hi does any1 know where i can d/l the drama plz help n thanks in advance
ugeneeOffline
Total posts: 1
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:30 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Dear Posole:

Summer Scent Episode 19 is missing in your Clubbox. Can you please put it back so I can finish the download.

Thanks
Million
Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Subtitles All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to: