Takajin no Soko Made Itte Iinkai

Name: Takajin no Soko Made Itte Iinkai - 2013.09.01  
Type: j-tv Size: 429.50 Subtitle: RAW
Torrent:

Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Torrent Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
salparadiseOffline

Total posts: 253
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:56 pm    Post subject: Takajin no Soko Made Itte Iinkai   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Show Details:
Title: たかじんのそこまで言って委員会
Romaji: Takajin no Soko Made Itte Iinkai
Broadcast Network: YTV (Yomiuri Television)
Airtime: Every Sunday 1:30pm - 3:00pm

Takajin no Soko Made Itte Iinkai is a TV program that discusses the weekly news from a typically conservative point of view. The program focuses on news and offers points of view that are often different than that of the main stream liberal media in Japan. While most of the panel have conservative points of view, there are also liberal panelists to keep the discussions from being one-sided.

The usual host, Yashiki Takajin, is an outspoken television celebrity and singer, but often avoids national broadcasts due to his dislike for Toyko TV stations. The show is based out of Kansai and does not air in Tokyo.

The show is currently hosted by Yamamoto Hiroyuki, as Takajin is recovering from throat cancer. The picture for the show (above) shows the usual host, Takajin, and the comment "What will happen if I just shut up?"

Last edited by salparadise on Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:01 am; edited 2 times in total

salparadiseOffline

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:07 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

辛坊治郎が復帰!メディアへの疑問SP!
Shinbo Jiro's return! Doubts in the Media Special!

This week's Panel
出演:
櫻井よしこ、Sakurai Yoshiko
山本浩之、Yamamoto Hiroyuki
金美齢、Kim Bi-Leng
津川雅彦, Tsugawa Masahiko
桂ざこば、Katsura Zakoba
加藤清隆、Kato Kiyotaka
長谷川幸洋、Hasegawa Yukihiro
辛坊治郎、Shinbo Jiro
須田慎一郎、Suda Shinichiro
竹田恒泰 Takeda Tsuneyasu
------------------------------------------------------
This week's episode is centered around the return of newscaster Shinbo Jiro. Shinbo-san was in the news recently for attempting to sail his yacht across the Pacific Ocean. When he ran into trouble, he requested help from the Japanese Self-Defense Force to rescue him. This caused a big stir, where left media outlets (Asahi Shinbun, etc) questioned whether or not it was their responsibility to rescue him.

Other topics include former PM Aso Taro's reference to the Nazis (also completely misinterpreted by liberal media), why Asahi chose not to cover the news story where Koreans flew a banner that read "The Nation that Forgets History has no Future" during its soccer match vs Japan, topics regarding news coverage of the Japanese royal family to that of the British royal family, why journalist Ikegami Akira is suddenly everywhere in the news, and why recently, something seems very strange about Mainichi Shinbun.

Last edited by salparadise on Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
salparadiseOffline

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:46 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

This is one of my favorite weekly programs on Japanese TV, and while it discusses serious topics confronting Japan today, it is quite entertaining and brings forward a view not often seen in the Tokyo mass media.

I'm uploading this to see if there's any interest in this type of program. If so, I'll be uploading it weekly. Thanks!! Let me know what you think.

PS - Sorry, this is in RAW form, and there are no English subtitles. However, it is a good program for people with moderate Japanese language skill, or for those interested in Japanese news headlines.
nirobertOffline
Total posts: 20
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:31 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks -- my wife (J) was happy to hear this was available. If you have time, we'd love to see other Sunday shows like Sunday Japon or Akko ni Omakase. Either way, thanks and we'd look forward to more of this one!
nirobertOffline
Total posts: 20
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:31 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

<deleted>

Last edited by nirobert on Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
am00339Offline
Total posts: 1266
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:32 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

nirobert wrote:
Thanks -- my wife (J) was happy to hear this was available. If you have time, we'd love to see other Sunday shows like Sunday Japon or Akko ni Omakase. Either way, thanks and we'd look forward to more of this one!

arigatou ! look forward to more salut
salparadiseOffline

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:09 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

nirobert wrote:

Obviously your wife has good tastes (as do you for choosing her) instead of being another of the growing number of Japanese apologists coming from the Minshuto.

I love that this show is willing to give discuss real issues in Japan and call out the bias in Tokyo based media (something most foreigners and even Tokyoites are unaware of).
Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Torrent Comments All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: