http://d-addicts.com

Register

HOME WIKI STATS HELP (FAQ) SEARCH GROUPS PROFILE PRIVATE MESSAGES LOGIN

Hanzawa Naoki - Episode 6 [1280x720]

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Archived Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
salparadiseOffline

Total posts: 253
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:17 pm    Post subject: Hanzawa Naoki - Episode 6 [1280x720]   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Series Details
Title: 半沢直樹
Title (romaji): Hanzawa Naoki
Broadcast network: TBS
Broadcast period: 2013-Jul-07 to
Air time: Sunday 21:00

Synopsis
Hanzawa Naoki works for Tokyo Chuo Bank as the head of the Loans Division at their Osaka Nishi branch. The overbearing branch manager, Asano, forces him to award an unsecured loan of 500 million yen to Nishi Osaka Steel. On the surface, Nishi Osaka Steel seems like a very reputable company, but in actual fact it is a company in deep trouble. Debt-ridden, the company accountants resort to window-dressing the financial statements in order to hide the truth from the public. Three months after the loan, Nishi Osaka Steel goes bankrupt and the ambitious and power-hungry Asano makes Hanzawa the scapegoat for the 500 million loss. Hanzawa is called to Tokyo to answer to the internal investigations team, where he vehemently denies responsibility for the loss, and swears to recover the 500 million yen. That is the only course of action for Hanzawa, if he wants to survive in the banking industry. --by TBS

Cast

HANZAWA FAMILY:
Sakai Masato (堺雅人) as Hanzawa Naoki
Ueto Aya (上戸 彩) as Hanzawa Hana
Shofukutei Tsurube (笑福亭鶴瓶) as Hanzawa Shinnosuke

TOKYO CHUO BANK:
Kitaoji Kinya (北大路欣也) as Nakano Watariken
Kagawa Teruyuki (香川照之) as Owada Akira
Oikawa Mitsuhiro (及川光博) as Tomari Shinobu
Ishimaru Kanji (石丸幹二) as Asano Tadasu

NISHI-OSAKA STEEL:
Ukaji Takashi (宇梶剛士) as Higashida Mitsuru
Dan Mitsu (壇蜜) as Fujisawa Miki

FINANCIAL SERVICES AGENCY:
Kataoka Ainosuke (片岡 愛之助) as Kurosaki Shunichi

chrislongOffline
Total posts: 8
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:22 pm    Post subject: thanks   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

That was quick, thanks.
tsukidogOffline
Total posts: 1
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:54 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Hey there,

Thanks for the post.
Very keen to watch last nights episode, any gentlemen mind seeding?
loquat2010Offline
Total posts: 11
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:35 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Really looking forward to this episode! Thank you OP.
Downloading as we speak. Are there any more seeders out there?
salparadiseOffline

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:46 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Sorry, I only can upload a max of about 100 kbps, so if I'm the only one seeding it will take you a while to get it. But don't worry, I seed for a few weeks, so you'll get it sometime soon!

Great episode last night. For those of you who thought Hanzawa would fall off after the conclusion of the first story, you're terribly mistaken. It's only gotten better (and only about 5 lines by Ueto Aya, so that's a plus!)

倍返し

Update: I've done some configuring on utorrent and it looks like I'm uploading a lot better now. Getting around 1 MB/s on my wired connection. Hope this improves the speeds!

Last edited by salparadise on Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Tadanga
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:12 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Excellent ! Thank you so much for this Smile
iv7chenOffline
Total posts: 1
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:02 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Wow! The episodes keep getting better and better, but I guess the less acting by the less talented female actors the better.

Thank you so much for the upload!
NarinaOffline
Total posts: 104
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:52 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank you!!!!!! You're a lifesaver Big Smile
salparadiseOffline

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:54 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Episode 7 is up!!! Smile

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_139862.htm

倍返し
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Archived Comments All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: