http://d-addicts.com

Register

HOME WIKI STATS HELP (FAQ) SEARCH GROUPS PROFILE PRIVATE MESSAGES LOGIN

Galileo.S02E01.Chi_Jap.HDTVrip.1024X576-YYeTs.mkv

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Archived Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
\( -o _ o- )/

Upload Addict
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:52 am    Post subject: Galileo.S02E01.Chi_Jap.HDTVrip.1024X576-YYeTs.mkv   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Title: ガリレオ
Title (romaji): Galileo
Broadcast network: Fuji TV
Broadcast start: 2013-April-15
Air time: Monday 21:00

Story
Utsumi Kaoru visits Yukawa Manabu to introduce him to Kishitani Misa, a rookie detective and Teito University graduate who joined the police force last year. Kaoru begins to talk about a case that occured at a Kamata multi-tenant building five years ago. It was a case in which the follower of a shady new cult plunged to his death from the fifth floor of the building which had become a branch of the church. However, the cult’s founder Renzaki Shiko said the cause of the death was due to his communication of this follower’s feelings in a seance. The police had to release Renzaki due to the lack of evidence. Kaoru shows Yukawa a series of continuous shots that a magazine’s photographer took on the night of the incident until the follower fell. She tells him that Renzaki did not lay a finger on the follower and that the eyeballs of the deceased was clouded. Learning that Renzaki is still conducting seances, Yukawa shows a strong interest in the possibility of scientifically verifying phenomena which has a high likelihood of being reproduced. The proud and confident Misa is bewildered by Yukawa’s lack of interest in the background of the case, but visits the cult’s base with him. It is a community deep in the mountains. Renzaki and his followers are living a life of self-sufficiency here. Misa asks Renzaki to let her experience a seance but … … Jdramas Wordpress

DramaWiki

Home Page

Chinese and Japanese hardsubs

am00339Offline
Total posts: 1489
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:41 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thank you !
jonkunOffline
Total posts: 12
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:23 pm    Post subject: Same size & quality but no hardsubs   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Hi \( -o _ o- )/,

I like that YYets is 720p and only 700 mb.
Can you upload one that has no hardsubs instead?
The RAW is also 720p but file size is double!

Thanks..
\( -o _ o- )/

Upload Addict
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Same size & quality but no hardsubs   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

jonkun wrote:
Hi \( -o _ o- )/,

I like that YYets is 720p and only 700 mb.
Can you upload one that has no hardsubs instead?
The RAW is also 720p but file size is double!

Thanks..

Hi Jonkun,

Just FYI, 1024x576 means 576p and 1280x720 means 720p so this is NOT 720p. If you have slow internet speed but want the RAW then you can always get the 480p.

I know, there's so many choices right? 720p? 576p? 480p?

What to do? What to do? What to do? Tongue

jonkunOffline
Total posts: 12
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:25 pm    Post subject: LOL   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

LOL
hana_fonOffline
Total posts: 1711
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:27 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

very thanks
edilionsOffline

Total posts: 76
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:52 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I always get confuse about the Chi_jap HDtv version 720 480 ?
eetoOffline
Total posts: 11
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 8:58 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank You!~~ Really love the Chi_Jap subs even though I can't read it now~ i'll always keep YYeTs' dramas for the future when i can!~
tempahgamesOffline
Total posts: 107
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:04 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank You!
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Archived Comments All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: