Wong Fei Hung - My Master Of Kung Fu - Ep.01 (DVD-RMVB, Engl

Name:  
Type: Size: Subtitle:
Torrent:

Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Torrent Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
julianOffline
Total posts: 70
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 2:09 pm    Post subject: Wong Fei Hung - My Master Of Kung Fu - Ep.01 (DVD-RMVB, Engl   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Wong Fei Hung - My Master Of Kung Fu - Ep.01 (DVD-RMVB, English Soft Sub)
Ngoh Si Fu Hai Wong Fei Hung

Cast:
Bosco Wong - Wong Fei Hung
Rain Li - Mok Kwai Lan
John Chiang - Wong Kei Ying
Sammul Chan - Leung Foon
Kenneth Ma - Kan Yan Kin
Cerina Da Graca - Dai Siu Ting (Ting Ting)
Winnie Yeung - Dang Yue Bo (Sap Sam Yi)
Power Chan - Dai Siu Tin
Lee Ka Sing - Lam Sai Wing

Episodes/Tapes: 25/12 (Canto)

Storyline:
WONG FEI HUNG (WONG CHUNG CHAK, BOSCO) represents justice. His sayings and behavior in his youth already tell the world rise to fame one day.

After his mother's death, HUNG follows his father WONG KEI YING (KEUNG TAI WAI), whose nickname is 'Guangdong Tiger', to earn a living by performing Kung Fu. After mony years, they return to their home village in Foshan. HUNG's heroic nature attracts MOK KWAI LAN (LI CHOI WA, RAIN) and they become lovers. HUNG meets his chilhood friend TAI SIU TING (DA GRACA CERINA FILOMENA), who has always loved him, in Foshan. However, TING's brother SIU TIN (CHAN KWOK PONG) and HUNG oppose each other put TING in a dilemma.

Having previously lived a nomadic life, HUNG is eager to make some friends in Foshan. His wish comes true when he meets LEUNG FOON (CHAN KIN FUNG, SAMMUL), LAM SAI WING (LI KA SING, DICKSON), CHAN AH SO (CHAN KWAN), and KAN KIN (MA KWOK MING). HUNG likes to fight for justice. He decides to teach Kung Fu. Since YING is opposed to this, HUNG's aunt TANG YUE PO (YOUNG YUEN YEE, WINNIE) covers up his activities, but not for long. When YING finds out the truth, they have a fight and turn their backs on each other.

HUNG tries to stop some wicked businessmen from smuggling national treasures out of the country. His heroic act not only causes himself humiliation but also puts everyone in danger.

Release Date: December 2004 (Cantonese)

Links:
http://tvcity.tvb.com/drama/wongfeihung/story/index.html
TVB's Official Wong Fei Hung - Master of Kung Fu Site

WongFeiHung_Ep01.ssa
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  WongFeiHung_Ep01.ssa
 Filesize:  67.75 KB
 Downloaded:  703 Time(s)

Last edited by julian on Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

JALALOffline
Total posts: 152
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:20 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

SPLENDID w00t thank you Wub
rex45Offline
Total posts: 109
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:29 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Julian, thank you.
XterminaterOffline
Total posts: 102
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:30 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thank you julian for posting this up. Hey does anyone know how to convert rmvb to like vcd and have the subtitle hardsubed in the movie, please let me know. Thank you! Wub w00t
cheeserineOffline

Total posts: 7
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:56 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

gosh! this is awesome! thank u so much julian!
HudsonnOnline

Total posts: 4515
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 8:55 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks julian for sharing another TVB serie with eng subs!

Heo Yun Mi
superboyOffline
Total posts: 15
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 1:02 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

is this show being manually subbed? and if so, what are the chances that it'll be completed?
happyOffline
Total posts: 421
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 1:10 am    Post subject: what software do i use?   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

sorry, can someone pls tell me what software do i use to play the rmvb file so the subtitle appear?? i used Real Player but the subtitle didn't appear.

many thanks in advance
blackbrowOffline
Total posts: 14
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 1:16 am    Post subject: playing rmvb with subs   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Cool

Just install real alternative and then use bsplayer again. It just does the magic trick!!
lilswtangelOffline

Total posts: 3303
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 1:21 am    Post subject: Re: what software do i use?   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

happy wrote:
sorry, can someone pls tell me what software do i use to play the rmvb file so the subtitle appear?? i used Real Player but the subtitle didn't appear.

many thanks in advance

FAQ

julian: i saw this TVB series on VHS (since my parents rent them on tapes instead of DVDS/VCDS since they won't bother to learn how to use a DVD player Laugh ) and i can say this series was pretty okay~ not the greatest.........but byfar not the worst when it comes to TVB....and believe me........TVB has been going down in quality. I see that it's trying to make a comeback with "The Last Breakthrough" which i admit was pretty good. and "Lost in the Chamber of Love" which was good up until episode 12 where it started to go downhill... Blink

i'm a huge fan of Bosco Wong and Sammul Chan. I really think Bosco has gotten really talented since taking on different roles as a newcomer. And i admit I like Sammul Chan more for his looks than for his acting..................i first noticed him in "Mei Lai Yan Sung".....soo cute! Wub

And lately, I noticed Kenneth Ma's been in a lot of series too...whether as a supporting or a main actor, I like him. He seems like the dorky sweet type of guy. Roll Eyes

As for Rain Li................i can't say i'm a big fan of her..........but she's okay.

good2go38756Offline
Total posts: 5
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 2:01 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thank you thank you
jjOffline
Total posts: 46
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:14 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank you!
Will help seed after I finish downloading.
RyuMa93oROffline

Total posts: 48
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 12:49 pm    Post subject: Re: what software do i use?   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

happy wrote:

many thanks in advance

U can use vobsub .
thk thk for this serie I have it in 3 dvd but it's only in chineese
happyOffline
Total posts: 421
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 1:51 pm    Post subject: Re: playing rmvb with subs   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

blackbrow wrote:
Cool

Just install real alternative and then use bsplayer again. It just does the magic trick!!

thanks for this info
LesserOffline
Total posts: 7
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:54 am    Post subject: When is eps. 2 uploaded?   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Hi there! thanX for this great series with eng. subs"
when is episode 2 uploaded? i really look forward to see the whole series!

C YA ;)
cloud78Offline
Total posts: 178
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:05 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thanks julian, looking forward to watch ep2 Big Smile
SultixOffline
Total posts: 32
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:06 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thanks a lot.. i hope this series will be complete.. looking forward
wwp8Offline
Total posts: 3
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 2:20 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

i just downloaded this, but does anyone know where to get the rest of the ep.2+
ngowayOffline
Total posts: 6
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:12 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Can anyone help reseed this? Also... are there any other episodes of this any where?
Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Torrent Comments All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: