http://d-addicts.com

Register

HOME WIKI STATS HELP (FAQ) SEARCH GROUPS PROFILE PRIVATE MESSAGES LOGIN

The forum will be going into read-only mode starting on December 25, 2014 to at most January 1, 2015 for the migration to phpBB3. More details in this topic.

Snow White / Taste Sweet Love [Eng Subs] (Complete + NGs)

Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Jump to page:

Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Subtitles
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What would you like to do?
I understand Korean and would volunteer translating it
1%
 1%  [ 3 ]
I understand Chinese and would like to transcribe it
3%
 3%  [ 7 ]
I understand those Chinglish and would like edit or revice it
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
I don't understand anything but interested to see better English sub
93%
 93%  [ 216 ]
Total Votes : 231

kargeoOffline
Total posts: 68
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 2:57 am    Post subject: Snow White / Taste Sweet Love [Eng Subs] (Complete + NGs)   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Edited English Subtitles (16 of 16 COMPLETE)
Episodes 1-14 and
Episodes 15-16 END

credits for editing subtitles :: grommitt

===

Behind the Scenes of Snow White ~ NG SPECIAL (2 out of 8 )

See forum for more information...NG clip 1 or download AVI Torrent and Eng sub & edited sub by kood

NG clip 2 or Download AVI Torrent with English Sub

All other future release here.

Translation Credit :: webfeet

(Newly added by May 30)

A Big thanks to grommitt & webfeet for their hardworks.

-------Original Post---------

Hello 2 Korean Drama Fans,

I've the poor Engrish subtitle of this complete series (waiting for revise). A lot of "Good Elephant". They even translate Stephan Chow's name to "Week" something... very interesting in some way Blink .

For those of you can read either or both traditional and simplified chinese sub, please let me know if you are interested to edit the engrish subtitle.

However, if anyone want to re-translate the English sub, it's also a good way to save on timing. To avoid duplicate translator ~ Please PM me if you are going to improve the translation, on which episode(s).
Even though I got the DVD, however, since I'm still using dialup, so I can't help you on RAW video.

Here are similar posts I found:
Questions by whiterose_nt
Upload request by Yen0405
Synopsis by DDo122101 (?)

For KBS official homepage in Korean:
Snow White / Taste Sweet Love / Baekseol Kongju Aired on KBS2 in Korea: March 15, 2004 - May 4, 2004 Monday & Tuesday nights at 9:50.
Staff:
Screenwriter: Goo Sun Kyung (Attic Cat) & Lee Sun Young
Producer: Lee Jae Sang (Loneliness)
Cast:
Ma Young-hee (26 years old): Kim Jung Hwa (1% of Anything, Three Leaf Clover, Glass shoe, Into the Sun, Spy Girl - movie),
Han Sun-woo (21yr old): Lee Wan (Stairway to Heaven)
Han Jin-woo (26): Yeon Jung Hoon (Yellow Handkerchief, Rosemary)
Jang Hee-won (26): Oh Seung Hyun (Match Made in Heaven, Since We Met, How to Keep My Love - movie)
Tsukihara Nako (21): Jo Yoon-hee (Love Letter?)

For KBS photos
For KBS wallpaper
For KBS OST
For KBS Videos
For original CD & DVD and comments you may check it @ yesasia.

-----------------------------------------------------------

FROM http://soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=164846

QUOTE daramji* = preview clip 156k ~ mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_snowhite/prev/prev01_l.asf
300k ~ mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_snowhite/prev/prev01_m.asf

Preview clip 2
56k ~ mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_snowhite/plus/plus01_l.asf
300k ~ mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/entertainment/dra_snowwhite01.asf

Download OST
-------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. I've just trying to edit the poll with one more choice on "I am not interested in this series at all or others." to be more fair... anyway, it's too late la.

By Feb. 12, 2004 ~ 40 votes out of 1050 Views, is that meant there are alot of people were not interested to watch it or are they just the same people coming back? Even my statistic is not good, but I guess it's hopeless to wait for "Korean" to translate it... Anyway, I'm willing to wait for those who know Chinglish to help all of us.

78 for DVD1. 31 for DVD2, and 35 times download for DVD3... Subtitle will be in SRT format after zipped files.

If this series dubbed in Cantonese, I actually can help too. I don't know, maybe for those who are willing to help please leave a message so people can see and work it out.

I found another drama by KJW ~ 1% of Anything being edited luckily ~ http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12507

Last edited by kargeo on Tue May 31, 2005 1:54 am; edited 60 times in total

habukie

AiRen
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 3:39 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

^^haha..."good elephant" that had me puzzled there for a minute, and then i realized what that meant. you gotta love those engrish subs. Laugh
rherd
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:03 pm    Post subject: need substitles for the whole episodes..   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

i would really luv to watch lee wan and kjh. so, could u pliz upload the remaining subs..
thank u so much..
thirdcupOffline
Total posts: 34
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:28 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

where can I download these episodes for Snow white and the english subtitle if there are any..
Thanks,

Lini
kargeoOffline
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:10 am    Post subject: Please ask someone who know Korean to check this site   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thirdcup wrote:
where can I download these episodes for Snow white and the english subtitle if there are any..
Thanks,

Lini

I don't know korean, so I'm not sure if it's this site contain the series so you can watch it. For KBS Videos on Demand (VODs) in Korean, go to: www.kbs.co.kr/drama/snowhite/view/vod/vod.html

Good Luck!!
kargeoOffline
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:17 am    Post subject: Re: need substitles for the whole episodes..   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

rherd wrote:
i would really luv to watch lee wan and kjh. so, could u pliz upload the remaining subs..
thank u so much..

Wow, so you could understand it? That's cool!

I was stuck in the first episode... unable to finished it... Really hope if you could fix it and let's share with us ~ so that we can enjoy it too. Pleazeee

I understand it's alot of work, since there are two person will to work, could you contact them to work together? (Not sure if one of them is habukie Roll Eyes

By the way, where did you download / view the video, is the link that I provide? Maybe you could give an answer to everyone.

Thank you.
shwapOffline
Total posts: 123
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 6:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Snow White (Taste Sweet Love) Subs   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

kargeo wrote:

By Feb. 3, 2004 ~ 29 votes and only 39 people download out of 595 Views, is that meant there are alot of people were not interested to watch it or are they just the same people coming back? Even my statistic is not good, but I guess it's hopeless to wait for "Korean" to translate it... Anyway, I'm willing to wait for those who know Chinglish to help all of us.

.... I cant find the torrent for this, call me crazy but maybe there are other poeple as blind as I am and thats the reason for the low response....I REALLY wanna see this and hope someone translates it.

Quote:

I found another drama by KJW ~ 1% of Anything being edited luckily...http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12507

I just downloaded and watched the first ep w/edited wubs and although its a bit cliched, it seems fun to watch the rest. very good thumleft
kargeoOffline
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 10:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Snow White (Taste Sweet Love) Subs   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

shwap wrote:

.... I cant find the torrent for this, call me crazy but maybe there are other poeple as blind as I am and thats the reason for the low response....I REALLY wanna see this and hope someone translates it.

As I mention I'm still using dialup, and I don't I could seed it, and for the VOD I think you have to pay for viewing... Anyway, you might consider to contact "Emi801" since s/he also mention s/he got it. Please ask her/him nicely and let other fans know when it's available... Hopefully this will answer your request.

Thanks.
shwapOffline
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:08 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

okay thnx
rherd
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:37 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

it is not that easy for me to understand the subs,actually Big Smile ..i had to figure out what the heck are they talking about by not totally depending on the subs.. but at least, the subs can help me a little bit..well,i'm really sorry b'coz i don't think i can help u by translating it to a better version.. but if u still want to watch the dramas, u can download it at www.soompi.com/forums at the drama threads (pg #3)..that's all i can do for u..
shwapOffline
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 12:01 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

rherd wrote:
it is not that easy for me to understand the subs,actually Big Smile ..i had to figure out what the heck are they talking about by not totally depending on the subs.. but at least, the subs can help me a little bit..well,i'm really sorry b'coz i don't think i can help u by translating it to a better version.. but if u still want to watch the dramas, u can download it at www.soompi.com/forums at the drama threads (pg #3)..that's all i can do for u..

Youve been lots of help. I think I will still watch it w/o subs. Im sure someone will step up sometime and im willing to wait! Big Smile Possible future project???? Whistling
SuOffline

Total posts: 405
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:42 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t
Thank you so mucj for subbing this serie.

Total posts: 14
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:56 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Blueworld clubbox http://clubbox.co.kr/kdrama also has this series...not sure how many eps
pookmaetaOffline
Total posts: 44
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:32 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

just finish ep1 with eng soft sub .......dl from http://clubbox.co.kr/kdrama ....
It looks so funny but english sub so.........(can't type by word) Blink

that sub make me sad Crying

Hope someone plzzz edit it Wub Wub
gromittOffline

Fansubber
Total posts: 102
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:32 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Big thanks to sleepyhead for providing the links!

Pookmaeta,
I too, download the video files there to work on. In fact, I am done with editing ep 1 subs today, but i worked on kargeo's eng sub files so those timings are not in synch with clubbbox's 350mb versions. I think it'll work with the dvd versions, if you own a copy.

But give me another day or two to figure out how to time subs and I'll post it in this thread Neutral
XniteOffline
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:01 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

OMG THX gromitt!!! Laugh I hope you the best of luck in timing. It takes lots of time and patiences so take your time. Big Smile
pookmaetaOffline
Total posts: 44
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:59 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

gromitt wrote:
Big thanks to sleepyhead for providing the links!

Pookmaeta,
I too, download the video files there to work on. In fact, I am done with editing ep 1 subs today, but i worked on kargeo's eng sub files so those timings are not in synch with clubbbox's 350mb versions. I think it'll work with the dvd versions, if you own a copy.

But give me another day or two to figure out how to time subs and I'll post it in this thread Neutral

Gromitt.. Crying ....Gromitt.. Crying ..Gromitt Crying
Thank You so much!! Wub Wub
kdraemaeOffline

Total posts: 51
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 3:47 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

hi guys,...i'm trying to search for this series in this forum...but unfortunately they don't have it in here...can you guys give me the website to download it.
mangosteenOffline

Fansubber
Total posts: 1618
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 3:55 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

kdraemae wrote:
hi guys,...i'm trying to search for this series in this forum...but unfortunately they don't have it in here...can you guys give me the website to download it.

http://clubbox.co.kr/kdrama
Notice that Taste Sweet Love also called Snow White.
gromittOffline

Fansubber
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 12:26 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I just finished with the timing! It's synched to http://clubbox.co.kr/kdrama's 350 mb versions. You might have to rename the files a bit, cos I changed it slightly. Note that this is translated from chinese subs, so there will be some meanings lost in translation. I am hoping to work on Ep 2 soon and get it up here by weekend... probably sunday, if I don't have to work on 1% Tongue

Snow White.english.subs.Ep1-14.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Snow White.english.subs.Ep1-14.zip
 Filesize:  208.88 KB
 Downloaded:  20123 Time(s)

Snow White.english.subs.Ep15-16(final).zip
 Description:
Again, some lines are missing

Download
 Filename:  Snow White.english.subs.Ep15-16(final).zip
 Filesize:  29.76 KB
 Downloaded:  13204 Time(s)

Last edited by gromitt on Thu May 26, 2005 6:07 am; edited 20 times in total
JannahOffline
Geinou Fansubber
Total posts: 1634
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 12:41 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Wow, gromitt, I wasn't expecting you to whip out episode 1 so quick! Thanks to your hard work, we can enjoy the drama with subs. Smile You're the best! Now I'm off to download the raws...
thirdcupOffline
Total posts: 34
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:26 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thank u so much for the sub.. w00t Laugh
azngurlieOffline
Total posts: 22
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 3:26 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks so much for the sub!!! I finally can watch it while understand it........You're the best....Just take your time doing the sub.......Luv ya Wub
upikepik
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:55 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thank you so much gromitt for the sub Big Smile

apperciate your hard work Smile
InFiNiTeXOffline
Total posts: 27
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:10 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

THANK YOU!!!! i have been waiting forever since i saw this on tv last year. i could never find a video file or subs... THANK YOU!
ay_link

Fansubber
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:44 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

kyaaa~~~~ w00t w00t

THANK YOU SO MUCH gromitt for episode 1!! Big Smile Big Smile
JessixFFxOffline
Fansubber
Total posts: 96
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 3:40 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank you so much gromitt for the very clear sub. I tried to watch it with the other version, and it was not pretty. I really appreciate you doing this. Patiently waiting for future subs. Big Smile

Fansubber
Total posts: 1618
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:06 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks gromitt for the sub. Smile
shwapOffline
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:19 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thank you for your hard work!

im having a hard time downloading from clubbox since i dont know a lick of korean and soompi is a little confusing....is there anyone that can upload these eps to d-addicts? is that possible??

thank you all in advance Big Smile
N72788Offline
Total posts: 20
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:32 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank you, thank you, thank you....I love the subs for ep 1. now i just have to wait for ep.2 subs.....
t-gloOffline
Total posts: 74
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:01 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

YOU ROCK AND YOU'RE AWWWSOME gromitt! SANK YUU FOR subbing ep 1!!! Tongue i've missed this series, always wanted to watch it, when it first came out, but never thought anyone would pick it up for subbing! w00t but now~~ WOOHOO Big Smile
pingkiOffline
Total posts: 28
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:46 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank you so so so much for the subs, its so much easy to understand now Smile
kanuko
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:08 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

im having a hard time downloading from clubbox since i dont know a lick of korean and soompi is a little confusing....is there anyone that can upload these eps to d-addicts? is that possible??

thank you all in advance Big Smile[/quote]

Me too. Someone pls upload this series to D- addicts. Thanks.
icy_blueOffline
Total posts: 36
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:21 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

gromitt wrote:
I just finished with the timing! It's synched to http://clubbox.co.kr/kdrama's 350 mb versions. You might have to rename the files a bit, cos I changed it slightly. Note that this is translated from chinese subs, so there will be some meanings lost in translation. I am hoping to work on Ep 2 soon and get it up here by weekend... probably sunday, if I don't have to work on 1% Tongue

By the way, does anyone know if the download speed at http://clubbox.co.kr/kdrama is affected by any conditions? As in, your speed will be cut if you don't upload anything?

I have been a leecher before but because of you gromitt, I registered because I just have to say how much I LOVE YOU!!!! Thank you so much for subbing episode 1. Big Smile

Btw, the DL speed for clubbox is afftected if you DL or UL something through other software like eDonkey, eMule, yousendit, etc...
ay_link

Fansubber
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:18 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

lol.... Laugh

gromitt.. you make so many people happy ^_^
thanks again for doing this for all of us...

Wub
kargeoOffline
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 1:20 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Wow, what a surprise, thank you!
SuOffline

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 1:56 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

When i'm done seeding for Glass no kamen disc 8 , i will upload ep 1 Smile I downloaded it from http://clubbox.co.kr/kdrama Hope it will be helpful. Mr. Green

Total posts: 80
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 2:35 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

BLESS YOUR KIND SOUL, GROMITT! Reading those subtitles was such a pain in the butt x_x;
doubletapOffline
Total posts: 10
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 3:02 am    Post subject: easy   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Is there a way or can someone share snow white with english sub series?

thanks,
ShinigamiOffline
Total posts: 835
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 3:18 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

sorry for the dummy question Unsure
can someone tell me, what is the title of snow white at blueworld clubbox ?
there r plenty of drama there, but I know all of them, but there is one drama, that i don't know
"Punch" ... is that "snow white" ?
thank you in advance Roll Eyes

Total posts: 482
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 3:27 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Shinigami wrote:
there r plenty of drama there, but I know all of them, but there is one drama, that i don't know

Snow White is labeled as Snow White. Look a little closer, its a few lines above Punch and right underneath Lover in Paris.
ShinigamiOffline
Total posts: 835
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 3:33 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

leeunit wrote:
Shinigami wrote:

Snow White is labeled as Snow White. Look a little closer, its a few lines above Punch and right underneath Lover in Paris.

oooh .. I found it now .. weh .. I guess my IE has problem.
When I open the clubbox with IE, There isn't Snow White, but then I open with firefox .. like magic .. there is Snow White !!! Crazy
I don't understand .. but anyways thanks alot leeunit Big Smile

Total posts: 1042
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 12:59 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

hm..the 350 ver's are out of sync for the subs for me..anyone else experiencing probs or just me..weird..tried subs from ep1--4 and still out of sync..sigh..
qoogirl
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 1:56 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

blackstarjr wrote:
hm..the 350 ver's are out of sync for the subs for me..anyone else experiencing probs or just me..weird..tried subs from ep1--4 and still out of sync..sigh..

Check your Vobsub Timing tab, it might be something that has been changed there? If not...I am not really sure. Mine are not out of sync.

OFF TOPIC:

What is [are] the native language[s] of the people who have subbed Snow White and our other fansubs in the past? Smile There are some interesting things I noticed grammatically, and I am always interested in learning why these appeared in the subtitles. I was assuming that many have English as a second language since birth, but I might be incorrect.
ahnchanOffline
Total posts: 55
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 4:13 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Quote:

well if you dl the files on the first page, those are not in sync with the 350mb version. the only subs that i know that is in sync with the 350mb version is on page 2, posted by gromitt and it's only for episode 1. so you would have to wait for the rest to be released..unless i'm wrong and gromitt has more out. hope that helped~
niteOffline
Total posts: 26
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 4:39 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

it asked me for user name and password at clubbox......

lime9
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:19 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thanks for the subs Wub
SuOffline

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 7:44 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

http://clubbox.co.kr/kdrama Download Snowwhite here or here http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?info_hash=5d099bbbfec9c015a2da094e7c052c620a024717

Fansubber
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 4:19 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Hi all!

Subs for Ep 2 have been edited and timed. You can find it on page 2 in this thread. I'll be posting future subs there. Smile
mirikoOffline

Total posts: 244
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 4:23 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Hi Gromitt!!!!! Thank you soooo much for all of your help editing and retiming these incomprehensible english subs!!!!!

I am sure everyone here appreciates all of your hard work!

If you havesome time for an interview PM me... It would really help me out:)

www.ivegotatheory.com Wub
Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Subtitles All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Jump to page:
Page 1 of 13
Jump to: