Name:  
Type: Size: Subtitle:
Torrent:

Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Torrent Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ResieOffline

Fansubber
Total posts: 1363
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:17 am    Post subject: Love Actually Eps 07-12   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

This only has simplified subtitles. NO ENGLISH SUBTITLES.

Interested translators please look further down the page Smile

Episodes 07-12

+ Title: 爱的蜜方 / Ai De Mi Fang / Love Actually
+ Genre: Romance, Comedy, Cooking
+ Episodes: 35
+ Broadcast network: Hunan TV
+ Broadcast period: August 2012

Synopsis
Lee Dae Hae is Wang Xiao Xia, a naturally talented chef who works part-time jobs to scrape by as she supports her nephew Yang Guang. Due to a mistake by the real estate agent Chen Hao Jie (Li Yi Feng), Xiao Xia gets swindled by her landlord, leaving her homeless. With nowhere to go, Hao Jie takes Xiao Xia back to his house for the time being. Turns out the Chen family owns a very prominent restaurant chain. Through a series of misunderstandings, Xiao Xia is mistaken as Hao Jie’s girlfriend. But their odd behavior leaves the other Chen son Hao Feng suspicious of the real relationship.

Mr Chen immediately takes a liking to Xiao Xia, so even after Xiao Xia’s real identity is revealed, she doesn’t get kicked out, and is instead being groomed as the successor chef. The personalities of Xiao Xia and Hao Feng are like water and fire, and they constantly bicker. After going through a series of situations together, they gradually grow closer and start to have warm feelings for each other. Hao Feng’s ex-girlfriend tries to create a wedge between the couple by manufacturing a series of misunderstandings. A cousin of the Chen family returns and plots to take over the family business. But with Xiao Xia’s perseverance and faith, the Chen family overcomes this ordeal.

Cast
Lee Da Hae
Joe Cheng
Li Yi Feng
Anna Fang

Please help seed when finished.

Don't ask me for english subtitles.

Enjoy!

**If there are any translators interested in translating this series and releasing softsubs here, I can provide pre-timed files for you to work with! and help with editing or whatever else might be needed. PM me for more details!**

Notes for Mainland China Drama raws
I'm uploading these raw mainland Chinese dramas in the hope that making them more available will get more translators interested in translating them. I'm willing to help out any translators as much as I am able to, which might even include providing pre-timed files for you to work with or finding people that can also do that. I will note on the specific series that I upload if I am already willing to provide the timed files.

Depending on demand and availability I'll mainly upload 540p raws but upon demand or if i think it is worth uploading both 540p and 720p I will do so.

Do keep commenting! It's the best way for me to really gauge whether it is really worth uploading a series or not. So no comments could possibly lead to no more uploads for that series. I'd rather be uploading something you guys want rather than what you don't want. Basically meaning: No comments on torrents for a series = No more uploads for that series.

For updates: CDramaRaws on Twitter

Keane777Offline
Total posts: 2
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:09 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks, and I just PM-ed ya! ^ , ^ v
SavitriOffline

Total posts: 128
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:40 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank you so much for sharing this Drama.
I Love Joe Cheng and I hope someone will sub this Smile
ResieOffline

Fansubber
Total posts: 1363
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:44 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Just so everyone knows, I will not be uploading this mp4 version any longer. instead I'll be uploading 540p and 720p mkv files.
concyOffline
Total posts: 16
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:16 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank you Resie! You have made me so happy to find this drama finally.
Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Torrent Comments All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: