http://d-addicts.com

Register

HOME DRAMAS WIKI STATS HELP (FAQ) SEARCH GROUPS PROFILE PRIVATE MESSAGES LOGIN

I'm Sorry, I Love You [Eng Subs] (Complete)

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Subtitles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MoerkJOffline
Site Admin
Total posts: 2205
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 9:07 am    Post subject: I'm Sorry, I Love You [Eng Subs] (Complete)   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Episode 1-16 english subtitles

credits: purpletiger86, zdoon, bellaangel012, blueface, cox260, blueface, jaycee05, lolipss, MajidB, babybeck

note: the above subs sync to the files on the D-Addicts tracker. (that is the CTF release for ep.1; the LUXURY release for ep.2-8,11,13-16; the iCEDRAMA release for ep.9&12; and the ep.10 from an unknown source)

edit1: piyota resynched and edited the subtitles for the complete iCEDRAMA release. You can get them here. (see page 4)

edit2: posole has ripped the subtitles from the Bitwin DVD set and synched them to the DVDRip released by GT. (Sorry.I.Love.You.2004.Ep.01-16.DVDRip.AC3-GT.SUBS.rar).
The GT release can be found on several clubboxes (e.g. lollol101, posole, etc.)

Last edited by MoerkJ on Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:11 pm; edited 4 times in total

MajidBOffline
Fansubber
Total posts: 129
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 6:15 pm    Post subject: I'm Sorry, I Love You Subs   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Well, here it is.. I been working all day today nonstop to complete this for you all Smile. Hope you all Enjoy Big Smile. Now i can relax and enjoy Misa ost 2, hehe Laugh

http://www.angelfire.com/linux/majidmflo/Sorry.I.Love.You.EP13.complete.subtitles.by.MajidB.rar

Open a new window and paste that link to download.

- Majid Cool
KrystalHeartOffline

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 6:41 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks for your hard work!!!!!

Got it to work ...
MajidBOffline
Fansubber
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 6:48 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Oh, ok. good to hear Big Smile
lilswtangelOffline

Total posts: 3303
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 8:04 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thank you for the subs!!!!!!!!!! good luck subbing episode 14 with saturn's translations!!! Laugh

*edit* i hate to be a bother.....and seem ungrateful, but are the subs missing some translations? i noticed that throughout episode 13, some parts weren't translated.

but i thank you for the subs nonetheless!! thank you!!!!!!!!

MajidBOffline
Fansubber
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 8:47 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

lilswtangel wrote:
thank you for the subs!!!!!!!!!! good luck subbing episode 14 with saturn's translations!!! Laugh

*edit* i hate to be a bother.....and seem ungrateful, but are the subs missing some translations? i noticed that throughout episode 13, some parts weren't translated.

but i thank you for the subs nonetheless!! thank you!!!!!!!!

Some parts missing? I doubt i missed any big parts on episode 13.. maybe small parts like: Dad, Sorry, or hello? Neutral But if you think that i missed any thing big and it's making you wonder alot, you can check the script
http://home.comcast.net/~purpletiger86/Episode13.html but i'm sure i didn't missed anything big Smile. But hey, let's all not forget about babybeck who also did a great job subbing
episode 13 Smile , i didn't check out his subs so i wouldn't know which one of ours is better. But that doesn't really matter, probably the only differences in our subs are timing. but me, sometimes i didn't feel like cutting the text to half, in other words.. u see alot of text at once, but you will still get the point Tongue

but heh.. i'm talking too much now.. just to all, enjoy episode 13 Big Smile
fullhouseOffline
Total posts: 1
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 7:02 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

im sorry but does anyone have subtitle for the hold movies "im sorry,I love you"
mangosteenOffline

Fansubber
Total posts: 1619
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 7:26 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

fullhouse wrote:
im sorry but does anyone have subtitle for the hold movies "im sorry,I love you"

It's still airing in Korea. How can anyone have the complete subs for this drama?
lolipssOffline
Fansubber
Total posts: 602
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 7:33 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

fullhouse wrote:

maybe you can ask the script writer to send it to you Laugh Tongue
*evil grins*

HudsonnOffline

Total posts: 4515
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2004 11:36 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks a lot MajidB for doing subs for ep13!

Heo Yun Mi
`anneOffline
Total posts: 3
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 9:44 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

hi thanks for the subs for ep 13, i was wondering if u subbed episodes 6,7,8,9,10,11,12 ? lol i know thats much but if u guys know where i can find them please tell me ^^ thanks again
MajidBOffline
Fansubber
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 10:35 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

`anne wrote:
hi thanks for the subs for ep 13, i was wondering if u subbed episodes 6,7,8,9,10,11,12 ? lol i know thats much but if u guys know where i can find them please tell me ^^ thanks again

I'm sorry i love you Episode 6, zdoon made subtitles for that. As for episode 7,8,9,10,11,12 i think blueface did all of the subtitles for them, i'm not 100% sure tho. Episode 13, me and babybeck both made different subs. Dont forget to thank babybeck too. To find the subs
go on Torrents
-> Search for: sorry i love you
and the subs should be somewhere in each topic for an episode Smile

-majid
unlistedOffline
Total posts: 13
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 9:32 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks for the sub. Mr. Green Big Smile Mr. Green
mangosteenOffline

Fansubber
Total posts: 1619
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 10:05 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks so much for the subs! Wub
lolipssOffline
Fansubber
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 3:28 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

well i know no one uploaded the raw to d-a yet, but here's the subtitle for eps 15
i hope you guys cry a lot hahaha Laugh Tongue

damn it .... so freaking sad eps........ i can't imagine watching last eps tomorrow....
this drama is so frustating Crying Tongue

eps 15 subtitle

http://s10.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=39D71H95Z66N02Q7Q7KIGTFPDL

enjoy Tongue

time for me to sleep Roll Eyes

MajidBOffline
Fansubber
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 4:00 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

lolipss wrote:
well i know no one uploaded the raw to d-a yet, but here's the subtitle for eps 15
i hope you guys cry a lot hahaha Laugh Tongue

damn it .... so freaking sad eps........ i can't imagine watching last eps tomorrow....
this drama is so frustating Crying Tongue

eps 15 subtitle

http://s10.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=39D71H95Z66N02Q7Q7KIGTFPDL

enjoy Tongue

time for me to sleep Roll Eyes

thx alot for the subs lolipss Mr. Green Mr. Green .. now just gotta wait for episode 15 & 16 torrents to come out. Since i dont know how to download from sandy's clubbox.

The waiting begins... Blink Suprise
HudsonnOffline

Total posts: 4515
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 8:19 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

w00t Already subs for ep15 w00t
Thanks lolipss!

Heo Yun Mi
chromaticOffline
Total posts: 59
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 12:36 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Could someone help me ? i dont know why but iam not able to DOWNLOAD the sub for the 10TH ep .... could someone send them to me ?
at : chromatic@wanadoo.fr
thank you ^^*
lolipssOffline
Fansubber
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 12:51 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

i compile subs for eps 1-16 here

sorrylove_Eng_sub(1-16).zip
 Description:
Sorry, i love you eps 1-16 english subtitle

Download
 Filename:  sorrylove_Eng_sub(1-16).zip
 Filesize:  172.84 KB
 Downloaded:  31395 Time(s)

chromaticOffline
Total posts: 59
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 10:13 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Gamsa hamnida ^_^*
Talapgap
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 9:19 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank you so much Wub
mobesOffline

Total posts: 9
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 2:32 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

jst wanted 2 say thanks for everyone's hard work Big Smile
EZKielOffline

Fansubber
Total posts: 68
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 2:19 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I just started d/l'ing this drama....I'm still wondering why I missed it. Blink
ijeooOffline
Total posts: 1
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 4:08 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

The syncing for episode 16 seems to be WAY off in a random fashion. Meaning, you can't just adjust the timing for everything and then try to view it. It's like every subtitle is an extra .5 sec off increasingly. Meaning if you adjust one subtitle to like 12 sec, the next one you need to do 12.5 or something like that. You can tell because if you view the file in notepad, you can see that the subtitles go up to an hour and 17 minutes, something that is OBVIOUSLY off for a drma that's only an hour long.
iceberriOffline
Total posts: 896
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 2:09 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

ijeoo wrote:
The syncing for episode 16 seems to be WAY off in a random fashion. Meaning, you can't just adjust the timing for everything and then try to view it. It's like every subtitle is an extra .5 sec off increasingly. Meaning if you adjust one subtitle to like 12 sec, the next one you need to do 12.5 or something like that. You can tell because if you view the file in notepad, you can see that the subtitles go up to an hour and 17 minutes, something that is OBVIOUSLY off for a drma that's only an hour long.

Download the one that's in the first post of Episode 16's torrent comment thread. The timing is correct for that one. Tongue

Total posts: 11
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:19 pm    Post subject: how do you add these subs?   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

can somebody tell me how to add the "im sorry i love you" subs? i read the help section but these files dont have an extension. sorry im dense... please please somebody help me.
LearnerOffline
Total posts: 85
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 6:04 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

May I ask if this sub will sync with Purpletiger's version? Thanx
whitetigerOffline
Total posts: 26
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:55 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

how do we open the subs so we watch the episode with the show?

and if we burn it in vcd format, will the subs be there?
M1K3Offline
Total posts: 4
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 9:19 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

ep 14 subs dont work
and i also noticed why is episode 14 subs more than twice the size than all the other subs??? wonder if anyone else noticed this
MajidBOffline
Fansubber
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 1:18 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

An updated version of the subtitles for episode 14. these should work fine.

Enjoy!

Sorry.I.Love.You.EP14.041221.SDTVRipXviD-LUXURY.srt
 Description:
Sorry i love you episode 14 subs

Download
 Filename:  Sorry.I.Love.You.EP14.041221.SDTVRipXviD-LUXURY.srt
 Filesize:  39.46 KB
 Downloaded:  1366 Time(s)

kdraemaeOffline

Total posts: 51
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 3:30 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

HI everybody....i don't know why subs episode 15-16 isn't working. Can you guys help me out??? Thank you>
sokeenOffline
Total posts: 48
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 11:23 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

episode 16 subs are out of sync... how can i fix that?
iceberriOffline
Total posts: 896
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 1:03 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

sokeen wrote:
episode 16 subs are out of sync... how can i fix that?

Download the subtitle version from the torrent comment thread.

Total posts: 267
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:01 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank you everyone who worked on this drama.

I downloaded the ep1-16 subs zip file and other individual episode sub files for ep13-16 in this thread and in the torrent threads. They are appeared to be different. Which ones should I use?

Thanks.
MajidBOffline
Fansubber
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 4:23 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

chiyoaiki wrote:
Thank you everyone who worked on this drama.

I downloaded the ep1-16 subs zip file and other individual episode sub files for ep13-16 in this thread and in the torrent threads. They are appeared to be different. Which ones should I use?

Thanks.

episode 14 subtitle:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/download.php?id=1164

episode 15 subtitle:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/download.php?id=997

The final episode 16 subtitle:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/download.php?id=1014

About episode 13 subtitles: Babybeck made subs for it and so did i. But i liked babybecks episode 13 subs better than mine. + since it also has subs for the flashbacks.

And no subs are different.. except some may have been renamed ( like the zip ep 1-16subs ).

Sorry.I.Love.You.EP13.041220.SDTVRipXviD-LUXURY.srt
 Description:
Episode 13 subtitles.

Download
 Filename:  Sorry.I.Love.You.EP13.041220.SDTVRipXviD-LUXURY.srt
 Filesize:  26.58 KB
 Downloaded:  802 Time(s)

theedqueenOffline

Total posts: 156
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 1:36 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

For some reason, I can't get the ep9 subtitles to play. I've been able to watch eps 1-8 just fine, but I can't figure out why the ep9 subs won't work. Could someone help me? I'm using mplayer if that makes a difference.

Still Frames || presents Goong --Graphics and Reviews
lilswtangelOffline

Total posts: 3303
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 1:43 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

mplayer?

mms....try using windows media player. it worked for me when i used it to watch MiSa.

or try bsplayer. Smile

theedqueenOffline

Total posts: 156
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 1:49 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I'm not sure how to play subs in windows media player, that's why I'm using mplayer. And the tutorials here on how to play subs kinda confuse me. Mplayer gets kinda moody at times though, so I'll reboot first and see how that goes.

Still Frames || presents Goong --Graphics and Reviews
eternalOffline
Total posts: 5
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 1:20 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

do these subs work with purpletiger's smaller sorry edpisodes that is on her/his clubbox account? i tried 12 but nothing showed up
beatfuldaes
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 12:07 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Do these subs sync with the icedrama version?
Cinemade

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 1:25 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Does anyone know of chinese soft subs that may exist for this series? I wanted to share this with some family who'd prefer it. Thanks alot!
raspberihevnOffline

Total posts: 132
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:16 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

theedqueen wrote:
I'm not sure how to play subs in windows media player, that's why I'm using mplayer. And the tutorials here on how to play subs kinda confuse me. Mplayer gets kinda moody at times though, so I'll reboot first and see how that goes.

If it makes any difference use Rad Light. It's perfect. Everyone I recommended that to loves it.
x0Offline
Total posts: 5
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:00 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

ok i really need help. I downloaded lyk epi. 1 and can't seem to see da sub. i asked foe help buh someone just told me to see if it's in a different file buh i can't seem to see anything. so you ppl who knows wats my problem plese help. i jux wanna know how i can download da file with subs in it. danks

puccakiss79Offline

Total posts: 953
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 2:38 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

x0 wrote:
ok i really need help. I downloaded lyk epi. 1 and can't seem to see da sub. i asked foe help buh someone just told me to see if it's in a different file buh i can't seem to see anything. so you ppl who knows wats my problem plese help. i jux wanna know how i can download da file with subs in it. danks

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_59952.htm

Total posts: 344
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 2:44 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

is it me or is episode two missing some lines?
clarisaOffline

Total posts: 13
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 2:05 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Many thanks for the subs.......I really appreciate it Big Smile Smile

raspberihevnOffline

Total posts: 132
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 5:41 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Out of curiousity, is there an edited version of episode 10 subs? I found a great deal of errors in the original one.
TekuzaOffline

Total posts: 364
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:14 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I was gonna lend this 2 friends and i download the subs to my RAW and very much out of sync in a lot of spots. I got the iCEDRAMA RAWS (just episode 1 the rest are most in sync or little fixing only but ep 1 bad sync) i love this series but does anyone have it sync with iCEDRAMA RAWS coz i know the subs released are for LUXURY version so hopefully someone can help thanx

Total posts: 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 3:11 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

which does this sync too? ep 1 was off, and teh rest was fine till ep 16. That one seems a lot off for me. At first it's 8 seconds and I adjust a little, but then other parts are off by as much as 40 secs.

So if anyone can tell me which version this sub syncs with, i'll go dl it. Thaks for any help.
PinkieJosieOffline
Total posts: 27
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 3:58 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

wow everyone seem to have sa same problem..mines dun even come up after long time later..i thought da subs i dld dint work for 700 mb. Which one are u guys watching 350 version? cuz subs for 700 mb realla lags.
Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Subtitles All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4
Jump to: