http://d-addicts.com

Register

HOME DRAMAS WIKI STATS HELP (FAQ) SEARCH GROUPS PROFILE PRIVATE MESSAGES LOGIN

INDEX OF ALL SEED REQUEST TOPICS (Search In Here)

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Seeding and Upload Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MoerkJOffline
Site Admin
Total posts: 2205
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 12:18 am    Post subject: INDEX OF ALL SEED REQUEST TOPICS (Search In Here)   Post Rating: 1 Reply with quote

Hi,
I generated some lists of all the request threads of this forum. This way you can find easier the topic of the series you want to issue a request for (press CTRL+F in your webbrowser to search the list quickly). I'll try to update the lists every few days. The lists will be automagically updated every few hours. Good luck with your torrents and please try to help eachother with seeds.

Please, create only a new request thread if there doesn't already exist an appropriate thread. Moderators will merge duplicate threads to existing ones and lock (and later remove) all threads that don't follow the request forum guidelines. Please tag your threads properly with either [Seed Req] or [Upload Req] or they won't show up in the lists below. Thanks for your cooperation.

Q: Why posting requests in old existing threads instead of creating new ones?
A: Because if you post your request in an exsisting thread then all previous posters in that thread (who may have successfully downloaded the drama) will notice your post much faster (through the egosearch a.k.a. "Your posts") and may help seeding.

>> direct link <<

Last edited by MoerkJ on Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:21 pm; edited 299 times in total

babyguhOffline

Total posts: 240
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 12:31 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

ooo wow this is very useful Moerkj! Thanks alot..did it take a while to do? must hav hehe and i think its useful! Thanx
MoerkJOffline
Site Admin
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 12:42 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

don't worry i generate these lists with a script within a second. But writing the script took me about an hour pinch.

You see I'm never bored, or am I? Laugh

osoraOffline
Total posts: 67
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 12:45 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

yeah i think it's super useful!!! thanks for setting it up for us!

Total posts: 896
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 12:48 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

.... Wow. Suprise

It would definitely definitely be an awesome tool, and organize things much more efficiently too. People wouldn't have to go to the search function every single time to find something, and I know some series like All In are difficult to find (if you don't know what to search for) Hopefully this'll reduce the number of new seed request threads that need to be merged too! Laugh

I'm all for it. Cool
kboy107Offline

Total posts: 29
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 12:50 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I think this is definitely useful....not just for me...who gets lost easily...but for newbs(no offense to you all out there)...who constantly create unnecessary threads because they can't find it or don't care to do searches...thanks for your efforts again.. Big Smile

RuroshinOffline

Site Admin
Total posts: 2893
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 1:10 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

MoerkJ wrote:
don't worry i generate these lists with a script within a second. But writing the script took me about an hour pinch.

you could of used the search function to sort them in alphabetical order Tongue

put in 'seed AND req' in the search box, change the forum to the seed and request forum., sort by topic title and select ascending order Cool
MoerkJOffline
Site Admin
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 1:25 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

yup, you're ofcourse right. But the alphabetical list was just a side-product from the script. I can sort and filter the harvested data in different ways. And stop demotivating me already. Crying Laugh
RuroshinOffline

Site Admin
Total posts: 2893
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 1:32 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

MoerkJ wrote:
yup, you're ofcourse right. But the alphabetical list was just a side-product from the script. I can sort and filter the harvested data in different ways. And stop demotivating me already. Crying Laugh

well the good thing is if you have an index like this you'll save the server from having to run all those sqls if ppl wanted to look for a seed request topic Smile

Btw let me know if you ever need direct access to the database.
kai0227Offline
Total posts: 20
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 6:27 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

This is a great idea. Thanks for all your work!
jholicOffline
Site Admin
Total posts: 4508
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:57 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

MoerkJ: i don't know how i missed this thread, but this is awesome work! great job!
techie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 3:09 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

MoerkJ wrote:

Have Ruroshin Cron it for you then you wont even spend that one second Smile
Thanks for the list though. It's a great link too find out so you dont duplicate the requests as well.

lilswtangelOffline

Total posts: 3365
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 5:24 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

great idea, MoerkJ~!!! now i just have to bookmark this page instead of searching throughout the forum~ Laugh

LittleGreenGrasshopperOffline
Total posts: 501
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 5:35 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Suprise ... someone's got way too much spare time on his hands, go make more sushi... Whistling ... lol... but seriously, this will most definitely be a great help in organizing what has started to become a pretty messy request fest... I know I'll use it Big Smile ... and hopefully *cough*the*newbies*cough* will use it too...
techie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 5:49 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

LittleGreenGrasshopper wrote:
Suprise ... someone's got way too much spare time on his hands, go make more sushi... Whistling ... lol...

I agree its very useful

Could I ask for one addition perhaps being a littl ebit picky here...

When you sub divide the categories, into J K and C dorama and Other so we can keep tabs on them that way too. Just in case there are for instance 101st Marriage prop En version or Ch subbed version... ya know what I'm getting at.

/* btw... sushi.. saw a funny page someone was tryin gto make spam sushi and couldn't get their buddies in on it. hmmmm what you dont do when you run out of shrimp huh. Think I'll pm LGG the recipy Big Smile

DarReNzOffline
Fansubber
Total posts: 453
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 9:18 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

what does the numbers represent in the brackets ?? seeder/leecher ??
koolaidOffline
Total posts: 81
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 3:44 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Good work. I always like looking at stats. It will take place of my hockey stats void Tongue
MoerkJOffline
Site Admin
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 11:23 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

DarReNz wrote:
what does the numbers represent in the brackets ?? seeder/leecher ??

Wink
MoerkJ wrote:
alphabetical list of seed request topics: (figures in brackets indicate the number of replies and views)

This index only contains info that is visible in the Seeding and Upload Requests forum index pages (e.g. topic name, numbers of views and replies). That's also the reason why there probably won't be any more sophistcated presentation, for example sorting by genre as techie suggested. Unsure

techie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 12:19 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

MoerkJ wrote:

This index only contains info that is visible in the Seeding and Upload Requests forum index pages (e.g. topic name, numbers of views and replies). That's also the reason why there probably won't be any more sophistcated presentation, for example sorting by genre as techie suggested. Unsure

I would suggest to be able to do this, and to simplify for users to request seeds, add a simple button to the torrent listing named "Request Seeding"

Then the forum would be auto populated with user who requested it, and a pointer to the seed original torrent. Thus specifying which torrent it is requested for so you avoid things like...

Please seed Name name
message two... "Which 350 or 700 mb version"
Which we see for some shows.

It will also direct visitors to request the seed in the proper area and all seed requests would require less maintenance by the moderators Big Smile

Just an idea... you can always have a note field for it too.
azn_wrxOffline

Total posts: 129
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:53 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thank you its extremly usefull!
mizukiOffline
Total posts: 8
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 4:57 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Big Smile that's good. but i don't see outsiders any where D: there's no seed for that ^__^ i think people would appreciate it if there's seeders, because there's downloaders right n ow. ^_^

EDIT

-___- nevermind.. i just saw outsiders xP i'm sorrye verybody!

/EDIT
jkbuddiesOffline
Total posts: 15
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 1:27 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thank you for all your hard work. A suggestion tho. Can something like this be put in a more obvious place? one of the problems I have as a nb is that its hard to find things on this site. Sometimes I find a thread, other times I don't. Just stumbled on this, and only because someone wrote recently.

the search screen only helps if you know exactly what term was used to start a thread. Putting this list right off of the SEARCH tab might be very useful to the computer usage, and in keeping the frustration level down for nb.
yaiyaiOffline
Total posts: 5
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:02 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

i agree very much

roulOffline
Total posts: 19
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 6:30 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

very useful, saves the hassle of searching for the topic, thank you
ng_htOffline
Total posts: 53
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 3:45 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Since aznv has officially announced that they won't release the DVDRip of Dae Jang Geum volumes 2 & 3, should this upload request thread be unlocked? Smile Tongue
kalauOffline
Total posts: 61
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 3:57 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Wowow...that's a great idea! It sure does help to be computer savvy eh? I'm forever thankful that there are some people out there who compensate for my computer illiteracy syndrome! Roll Eyes
coffeechickOffline
Total posts: 18
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 8:46 am    Post subject: it's awesome!   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thanks, MoerkJ!!! i think this is an awesome idea! very useful when we are seeking reeseeding/uploading requests. and it's very easy to use too!

**thumbs up!**

~cc Big Smile
DarReNzOffline
Fansubber
Total posts: 453
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 1:05 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

hmm it seems like a lot of ppl can't find this thread .... i wonder if you can put this outside of the forum ..... maybe in torrent section ?

jenkateOffline
Total posts: 11
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 11:01 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Yeah it's very useful.. Good Job Smile Keep up the good work guys.. Thank you so much Smile
ErickDMOffline
Total posts: 10
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 1:12 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

OMG!!! This thread sure helps!!! It helped me!!! Big Smile

Pity I wasn´t able to reoky on the thread I was searching, but luckly I found another brand new thread for the req!!! ^^

Thank yoy very much!!! Not Worthy
hotaruOffline
Total posts: 2
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 5:47 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

you dont have Summer Scent..? =/
komomaiOffline
Total posts: 2
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 8:32 am    Post subject: Thanks for providing a great service   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Big Smile I am glad I found your list, it helps a lot. Thank you

Aloha,
Komomai Big Smile
semkeiOffline
Total posts: 13
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 10:19 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

you doing a great job and its help me a lot clapping
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Seeding and Upload Requests All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: