http://d-addicts.com

Register

HOME WIKI STATS HELP (FAQ) SEARCH GROUPS PROFILE PRIVATE MESSAGES LOGIN

TOKUNOSHIMA Airport [Eng Sub Version 2] (Complete)

Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Subtitles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fangolaOffline
Total posts: 2
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:11 am    Post subject: TOKUNOSHIMA Airport [Eng Sub Version 2] (Complete)   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Hi! We did our first subtitle for Tokunoshima Airport. The Japanese to English translations are mostly correct, but there may be some mistakes. Please forgive us. I didn't realize that someone else had done it, but since it is an original sub, it's going to be different than the other one done by nyababan.
Big Smile

This is a preview/spinoff drama from TOKYO Airport and TOKYO Control.

TOKUNOSHIMAエアポート
Eng title: TOKUNOSHIMA Airport
Broadcasted: 14 Oct 2012
Network: Fuji Television
Genre: Comedy
Official Website
Japanese Wiki

Main Cast
Koike Eiko as Kobayashi Junko
Otoo Takuma as Hara Koji
Sakata Masanobu as Shimonayagi Tetsuji
Okuda Erika as Shimonayagi Narumi

Episodes
Episode 1: A Story Like Standby
Episode 2: A Wonderful Story
Episode 3: A Story Like A Married Couples Relationship
Episode 4: A Story Like What If

Credits:
Translation and timeing: Sazae-san+Fangola.

Major credit and thanks goes to \( -o _ o- )/ for providing the 396p file which contains all 4 episodes. It is in SRT and timed to the release by \( -o _ o- )/. You can find it here:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents.php?search=tokunoshima+airport

TokunoshimaAirport_ep01-ep04_704x396.srt
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  TokunoshimaAirport_ep01-ep04_704x396.srt
 Filesize:  63.54 KB
 Downloaded:  177 Time(s)

DragonSpikeXIIIOnline
Total posts: 354
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:39 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I watched this great comedy with the other subs, may I know what those were lacking, translation-wise?
fangolaOffline
Total posts: 2
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:24 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

No disrespect to nyababan, but we don't know. We haven't watched nyababan's one. We just found it as we were about to post this. But I am sure that nyababan must have worked very hard - there was no Japanese subtitle available to help with translation and timing and timing for us was probably one of the hardest things.

This is an original translation and timing. We did it and we wanted to share. Once we found out about nyababan's, we figured we might as well post it as an alternative instead of allowing it to disappear into the ether. If we'd been faster, it would have come out first. Apologies for not working harder. Please try it or not.
dtycOffline
Total posts: 490
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:31 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank you so much for your hard work!
DragonSpikeXIIIOnline
Total posts: 354
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:16 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

fangola wrote:
No disrespect to nyababan, but we don't know. We haven't watched nyababan's one. We just found it as we were about to post this. But I am sure that nyababan must have worked very hard - there was no Japanese subtitle available to help with translation and timing and timing for us was probably one of the hardest things.

This is an original translation and timing. We did it and we wanted to share. Once we found out about nyababan's, we figured we might as well post it as an alternative instead of allowing it to disappear into the ether. If we'd been faster, it would have come out first. Apologies for not working harder. Please try it or not.

Oh I understand now, I just thought the "version 2" stood for improved subs, as it's usually the case with this naming convention.

Still, thank you for your hard work, very much appreciated! Smile
\( -o _ o- )/

Upload Addict
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:12 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I understand what you mean....it's better to upload it rather than throwing it away after working so hard on it.

Thank you for the subs. salut

nyababan
Fansubber
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:51 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

There are no hard feelings at all. The more subbers this community has the better. Party

Thanks for the work you guys put into subbing this. clapping
zilojianOffline
Total posts: 58
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:39 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thank you Smile
Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Subtitles All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: