http://d-addicts.com

Register

HOME WIKI STATS HELP (FAQ) SEARCH GROUPS PROFILE PRIVATE MESSAGES LOGIN

The forum will be going into read-only mode starting on December 25, 2014 to at most January 1, 2015 for the migration to phpBB3. More details in this topic.

[Seed Req] Pride - All Eps & OST

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Seeding and Upload Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
luvelyasianOffline
Total posts: 44
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:40 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

http://jem.d-addicts.com/

can someone PLEASE seed the Pride 1-11 torrent from this site?

i've been stuck at 97.2% for a week Sad

i need to get over my Orange Days withdrawal Sad

Kamui6Offline

Fansubber
Total posts: 667
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:30 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

luvelyasian wrote:

you liked JTV's Orange Days but not our Pride version.

Total posts: 262
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:28 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

luvelyasian wrote:

Same here..stuck at 97.2%.... isnt that a nice coincidence?
Hope someone seeds this.. i promise to seed in return.. cross my heart and hope to seed.. haha

thanks!!!!
luvelyasianOffline
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:40 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Kamui6 wrote:
luvelyasian wrote:

you liked JTV's Orange Days but not our Pride version.

oh its not like that..

i reallyyyyy enjoyed jtv's orange days-- the subtitling was excellent thumleft

but i didn't realize that there were two different vesions available when i started downloading Pride.. i'm already at 97.2 % which is why i'd like to finish--
at the moment i'm also downloading the jtv version but its still a long way to go...

anyone objectively compared the two versions of this drama?

SukachuOffline
Total posts: 165
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:52 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

luvelyasian wrote:
oh its not like that..

but i didn't realize that there were two different vesions available when i started downloading Pride.. i'm already at 97.2 % which is why i'd like to finish--
at the moment i'm also downloading the jtv version but its still a long way to go...

I prefer JTV's version though. I downloaded some dramas from JTV and Jem, the ones from JTV have a better quality. JTV's versions is less pixelated.
luvelyasianOffline
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:25 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Sukachu wrote:
luvelyasian wrote:
oh its not like that..

I prefer JTV's version though. I downloaded some dramas from JTV and Jem, the ones from JTV have a better quality. See the screenshots.
JTV's versions is less pixelated.

thanks for that~ i see the diference clearly..

no one's seeding the jem version anyway Glare

i guess i do realize now that jtv's quality is better-- i downloaded jem's beautiful days before and the quality was darker and they translated the korean names into chinese names which was pretty confusing Unsure

Bille!Offline

Total posts: 7
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 11:27 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Can someone seed this series please? There are 21 people of which most are stuck at 98.8%. I'll continue seeding myself.

littleshasaOffline
Total posts: 62
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 7:47 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

hello!

does everybody know where i can get the last episode?

please help!!
listenOffline
Total posts: 5
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 2:20 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

hihi....

pls help seed epi 8 and 9..both stuck at 93.8% for days...........

thanks!!! Big Smile
chigusa83Offline
Total posts: 6
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:03 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I am stuck at 98.8%, there are many other ppl stuck there. Please seed ep 8-9.... salut

thanks so much
username takenOffline
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:48 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Can someone reseed all eps of Pride

Thankyou
stephnieOffline
Total posts: 12
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:40 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Hi.. I'm also stuck at 98.8%.. Could someone please seed the rest?

Thanks!!
Kamui6Offline

Fansubber
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:02 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

stephnie wrote:
Hi.. I'm also stuck at 98.8%.. Could someone please seed the rest?

Thanks!!

Which one? This one? http://jtv-tracker.clubbed.org/torrents/pride_dvd_01-11_[jtv].torrent

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:34 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Kamui6 wrote:
Which one? This one? http://jtv-tracker.clubbed.org/torrents/pride_dvd_01-11_[jtv].torrent

Actually, I was looking for the JEM version as that's the one I found on this site. I just need to finish downloading episode 11. Is the JTV version much better? I'd hate to start from scratch if I don't need to.
Kamui6Offline

Fansubber
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:48 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

stephnie wrote:
Kamui6 wrote:

Actually, I was looking for the JEM version as that's the one I found on this site. I just need to finish downloading episode 11. Is the JTV version much better? I'd hate to start from scratch if I don't need to.

I'll give you ep 1-3 of the JTV version... then do me a huge favor and post a comparison here.

http://www.streamload.com/Kamui6/stephnie
I'll pm you the password.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:47 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Kamui6 wrote:
I'll give you ep 1-3 of the JTV version... then do me a huge favor and post a comparison here.

http://www.streamload.com/Kamui6/stephnie
I'll pm you the password.

I was finally able to dl the files and you're right, JTV is definitely the better version. Here is a comparison from the first episode. As you can see, not only is JTV clearer, the subs are also more detailed and is widescreen as opposed to fullscreen. Thanks for bringing that to my attention Kamui. Guess I'll have to start from scratch again. Hopefully the dl goes quickly.

JTV:

JEM:
faridnaderOffline
Total posts: 59
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:26 pm    Post subject: Please re-seed Pride   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Could you please re-seed "Pride" all the episodes

Thanks
faridnaderOffline
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:23 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Please re-seed Pride the whole Batch please.

Thank you for your help
faridnaderOffline
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:15 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

could you please seed Pride the whole batch , I am stuck at 99.0 %
Thanks
faridnaderOffline
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:15 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

please seed , i am stuck at 99.0%

Arigato
alvahuangOffline
Total posts: 14
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:06 pm    Post subject: I had the entire series...   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

My friend spoilt my hard drive and now my dramas are all gone. I would really appreciate it if someone would seed the entire batch of Pride, and I will continue to UL it for other people who are feeling this pain I'm going through....... Smile Onegai shimasu!
tannpehOffline
Total posts: 2
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:48 pm    Post subject: Pride-JTV Version   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Help needed! I was watching Pride on youtube when they did housekeeping. Can anyone out pls help to seed "Pride-JTV" version? please.. please.. pretty please.
luqasOffline
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:48 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Could anybody seed Full Pride Drama & OST..Plssss..Really want to see it..
yamchaOffline

Total posts: 93
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:23 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Could someone please reseed this series? All the torrents seem pretty dead. Thank you.
WandaSOffline
Total posts: 6
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:31 pm    Post subject: Pride sub   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

How can I find Pride Eng Sub, I can't find them on the Sub index list and I have the Spanish ones I don't understand.
Cheers!
Wanda Wub
bria333Offline
Total posts: 37
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:50 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Can some please seed Pride Eng subs ep3 j-tv? There were several seeds and peers and they seem to have all disconnected at once just leaving me Sad
thanks
Drama_LoverOffline
Total posts: 4
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:00 am    Post subject: J-Drama Pride   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Can someone please reseed Pride (episode 1-11)? I promise to keep it open as long as I can after I get the download. Thanks Big Smile
sanada07Offline
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:40 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

please reseed, i've just started downloading and i am stuck at 9% T_T
bria333Offline
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:15 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I am sending this now.....
lovingkidOffline
Total posts: 1
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:36 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Can someone reseed the ost please?Really love the musicss.Thanks so so much! ^^
shinmonOffline
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:52 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Someone please reseed the [jem] episodes? I've got the first 5 ep's complete but I'm stuck at 94,5% Sad
I'd be very happy to complete it ^_^
VarynaOffline
Total posts: 13
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:14 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Hi!!

Can someone reseed this whole serie... I am stuck ... nyu...
I like to have it

Thank you!
jagoan`Offline
Total posts: 30
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:57 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

May I please have a reseed on the whole series...it's a big favour T_T but please...thank you...
lenrasoon
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:09 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

please can someone seed this torrent? i stuck at 94,08%
thanks in advance^^
thematrixuumOffline
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:32 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

can anybody please seed the OST! thanks a mil!
xsanoOffline

Total posts: 7
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:48 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

hi i was wondering if someone could help seed the pride raw? can't find it((((((
please and thank you ^^
Crying
BlaqNumbr9Offline

Total posts: 246
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:01 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Hello,
Can someone please seed this JEM series? I particularly need episode 11. Thanks.
stephnieOffline
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:49 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

BlaqNumbr9 wrote:
Hello,
Can someone please seed this JEM series? I particularly need episode 11. Thanks.

I have the JTV version, pm me if you still want ep 11.
Natyxx88Offline

Total posts: 163
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:05 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Please Seed !!!!!! Pride 01-02 1280x720P (MKV)

AmanogawaOffline

Total posts: 143
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:08 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Natyxx88 wrote:
Please Seed !!!!!! Pride 01-02 1280x720P (MKV)

I was just going to ask the same thing. I really want to check it out, I never got to see it back when it aired originally, and unfortunately I didn't know about it in 2009. Thank you for any help! Smile

bawkchoiiOffline
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:19 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

hi could somebody please seed eps. 1-11 ?? I cannot download >< thank you so much!
aidzzOffline
Total posts: 4
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:31 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

can someone seed this torrent pride_dvd_01-11_[jtv] http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_43185.htm
yoyotatuOffline
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:55 pm    Post subject: Please reseed HD pride MKV--eps 3-4 and 7through11   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I managed to download the HD files for eps 1, 2, 5 and 6 by doramayuki, but it seems that pieces are missing from all the other episodes and I cannot complete the torrent downloads. I'm currently seeding those eps I have and waiting desperatly to get the others. I have the low-quality version of them all, but this is my favorite KimuTaku and would love to have it in good quality. Also mean to keep the seed for a long, long time--I don't want this series to be forgotten! Anyhow, if anyone can get the torrent up, let me know and I can download it in a couple of days and then seed it from there. Thank you!!! thumleft
sambartOffline
Total posts: 178
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:34 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

sambart: Can anyone please seed: Pride DVD 01 - 11 [jtv]? Thank you!!
yoyotatuOffline
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:58 pm    Post subject: PRIDE   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Hello,

I have actually managed to get the HD version for all episodes except 7. I am seeding them, but I am fairly new to torrent to I don't really know how to tell you how to get to them. You should be able to find it in typical torrent search engines, I think.
They are a chinese TV version, but they have dual audio (it defaults to chinese but you can get quicktime to play japanese as well) and have selectable chinese subs.
I am desperately waiting for someone to seed 7 (I am at 90% and waiting!).
Hope what I have will work for you. If someone can tell me how to show you where to find these torrents that are active, I'll be happy to post another reply and guide you to them.
Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Seeding and Upload Requests All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4
Jump to: