http://d-addicts.com

Register

HOME WIKI STATS HELP (FAQ) SEARCH GROUPS PROFILE PRIVATE MESSAGES LOGIN

TV External Hard Drive to PC

Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Tech Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
twsOffline
Total posts: 21
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:18 am    Post subject: TV External Hard Drive to PC   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I have a TV show that I have recorded on my External Hard Drive. I am trying to transfer the file over to my PC. Is there a way for me to do this?

Also, I am a complete noob, so if anyone is kind enough to explain, what is the process of having the recorded show from the TV to torrent form?

Thanks for your help!

JeffWallOffline
Total posts: 10
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:45 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

To transfer data to an external hard drive, first select an external hard drive which will meet your storage needs. Depending on the type of data, you may want a hard drive with a very large capacity. If you have a lot of images, video, or music files, an external hard drive with lots of room is an excellent idea. If you are planning to transfer data like documents, a smaller capacity external hard drive is sufficient. Some external hard drives are small enough to fit on a key chain, which is useful for travelers who need small files on the go.

Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Tech Discussion All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: