http://d-addicts.com

Register

HOME DRAMAS WIKI STATS HELP (FAQ) SEARCH GROUPS PROFILE PRIVATE MESSAGES LOGIN

JYJ: Jaejung-Yucheon-Junsu

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Korean Culture & Entertainment -> Korean Actors & Actresses
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ethlenn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:18 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Yeah, I read about the fever too.

Journalists and fans (yes, some fans too) behavior disgusts me, really. It's time for him and those closest to him, not for anyone of us no matter how much we support him.
We have no right to meddle, fans have no right to break such news to him.

Popularity? Since I know what it means to be forgotten, I won''t be shaken by it. KNG

The ChaosOffline

Upload Addict
Total posts: 3899
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:56 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Ethlenn wrote:

Journalists and fans (yes, some fans too) behavior disgusts me, really. It's time for him and those closest to him, not for anyone of us no matter how much we support him.
We have no right to meddle, fans have no right to break such news to him.

so much I agree with you !!!!!

some fans (stalkers) still updating each hour about Park family .__.

Ethlenn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:18 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I'd bury sasaengs alive and I don't care what political-correct nutjobs would say about my violent nature.

[DONATION] Wreath for Yoochun’s father

Popularity? Since I know what it means to be forgotten, I won''t be shaken by it. KNG
esmer86Offline
Upload Addict
Total posts: 9761
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:58 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I wish sooo much I could donate anything...something but as of right now that is in no way possible.

Be it journalists or fans, I don't give a damn, this just wasn't right. I hope he takes all the time he needs to recover from the fever which I just heard and for all that f***ed up behavior he got.....and I don't like to curse.
Ethlenn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:21 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Quote:
Idol group JYJ performed in front of the of the spouses of world leaders.

On March 27th, JYJ was invited to the "Nuclear Summit First Ladies Event" which was held at the Blue House. At the event, JYJ performed their hit songs, "Be My Girl" and "In Heaven".

Sixteen First Ladies all around the world attended the event including countries Gabon, Nigeria, South Africa, Malaysia, Vietnam, Switzerland, Singapore, Italy, India, Indonesia, China, Chile, The Philippines, countries in the United Nations, the European Union and more. The First Ladies reportedly enjoyed the performances and were very delighted throughout the event.

According to JYJ’s representatives, First Ladies from Swiss, Vietnam, Philippines, Chile and South Africa all waited for them to take a picture together.

Korean First Lady Kim Yoon Oak greeted Park Yoochun personally, saying, "I am enjoying your new drama ‘Rooftop Prince‘."

The publicist of the event planning committee remarked, "Everyone's reaction was very good. I think this is another opportunity for K-Pop's excellence to be known all over the world."

Hidden:

arcticmoonriseOffline
Fansubber
Total posts: 44
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:08 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Yeah, saw this news in fb just now. They're just mingling with the hotshots pinch Can't wait for their new songs. And I really enjoy Rooftop Prince. I've never seen Yoochun act like that!
The ChaosOffline

Upload Addict
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:24 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

awww..so proud of them Big Smile
Btw...still shocked that jaejoong is blond now ....remind me of "O" era hair Wub

Ethlenn

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:32 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Yup, was shocked too. My first thought was "they cloned Junsu!".

Hope you had a good trip^^

Last edited by Ethlenn on Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total
The ChaosOffline

Upload Addict
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:35 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I think Junsu told Jaejoong that blond hair will look good on him and changed it pinch
he would change it if Junsu told him Tongue

Ethlenn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:15 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Junsu's solo album.
World is beautiful again.

The ChaosOffline

Upload Addict
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:29 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Junsu deserve this solo album and Jae & chunnie working on the album too make me can't wait to hear it cheers

The ChaosOffline

Upload Addict
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:46 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

JUNSU_1st_Album_teaser_01 Mr. Green

http://youtu.be/eWfc1Oaqw2w

they will release teaser every week till the MV come out and there is a rumor that the album title is UNEQUALLED
Wub

Ethlenn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:22 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I wish they had stopped putting all that heavy make-up on him. I don't like the trailer, and I will not like it. Fortunately, Junsu sings with his voice not with his eyeliner, so that's my consolation.
I can hear the fangirls screaming over this gothic mess.

The ChaosOffline

Upload Addict
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:19 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I'm one of these fangirls pinch
anyway I hope in next teaser we listen to part of new songs Whistling

Ethlenn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:31 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

But you seem to be a normal fangirl, hon. Mr. Green

What is happening now on tumblr and lj communities makes me want to close my internetz. I need his album and maaaybe (where is my money?) tour list.
Nothing will make me like this concept. Too much Elisabeth, I guess...

The ChaosOffline

Upload Addict
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:43 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Hahaha I'm more calm here pinch

new NII pics
Hidden:

more at NII site http://www.nii.co.kr/

Ethlenn

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:33 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Glad Jae's got rid of this hideous blonde shade, bleh...

Quote:
Jaejoong’s fans start a charity project to save Thai elephants

The fans of JYJ member Jaejoong are taking action to save the elephants.

On April 29th, Jaejoong posted a concerned tweet saying, “Thai elephants are on the brink of extinction? No, my elephants…”

Jaejoong’s fans are well aware of the singer’s special love for elephants. After fans saw that he even had an elephant cell phone accessory, the item quickly became sold out in Japan.

And at a concert in Thailand last year, Jaejoong sang the popular Thai children’s song “Elephant Song”, which then became a hot topic of conversation amongst fans.

Like so, elephants and Jaejoong go hand in hand. His fans who saw that he was concerned about the elephant extinction immediately began a project called ‘Save the JAElephant!’, using the first part of his name. Through this project, the fans will be donating a sum of money to the elephant protection group in his name.

Meanwhile, other fans also began a separate project called ‘SAVE THE ASIAN ELEPHANTS!’, and they are drawing attention for their plans to adopt a rescued elephant baby named Mee Chok.

Netizens who heard the news remarked, “Both the fans and Jaejoong’s love for elephants is amazing,” while also saying “This is so touching,” and “Jaejoong has the best fans.”

allkpop

PeggyOffline
Total posts: 1952
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:02 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Just read that Yu cheon is classed 4F and will not therefore have to go for the rigorous twomonth Military training. It has to do with him having asthma. I would think also that having been under the stress of shingles and having neck and back injuries in the recent car accident must have had something to do with this. He will be doing civil service stuff instead of army duties. Does this mean he will be out of our sight and sound for the next two years? They are letting him finish ' Roof top Prince' it seems.
Ethlenn

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 11:08 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

He was at the health check-up last year, and yeah, he was classified as unable to active service. His asthma was one of the factors.
He will have an office job, like Namgil, but since he's more on the idol status, maybe he will get some radio show like Heechul^^

Ethlenn

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:23 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Viande posted this on twitter but it's too good to not share the dorkiness:
Valentine wishes made by JYJ

mcromanceOffline

Total posts: 79
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:29 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I tought that I should share this gif I made when Jaejoongs MV came out. I absolutely love this concept of JJ as a vampire (with wings ??) Wub
Got some more and might upload it in next fiew days Smile

Hidden:

Last edited by mcromance on Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ethlenn

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:36 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

But keep them under spoiler OK? Users have slow PCs and it takes a lot of bandwidth to load that^^ (the mod in me says that).

Oh well, I hate this concept, same as Junsu's Tarantallegra, but whatever. No one cares about my opinion anyway (myself included).

mcromanceOffline

Total posts: 79
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:45 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Ethlenn wrote:
But keep them under spoiler OK? Users have slow PCs and it takes a lot of bandwidth to load that^^ (the mod in me says that).

Oh well, I hate this concept, same as Junsu's Tarantallegra, but whatever. No one cares about my opinion anyway (myself included).

Oh, oki doki. Sorry, will edit now. I'm still learning here sweating

Well, Junsu's Tallentalegra was not my thing either. It just happened that I love vampires (but the real ones, not sparkling virgins) and horrors. So JJ got my heart here Mr. Green

Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Korean Culture & Entertainment -> Korean Actors & Actresses All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5
Jump to: