http://d-addicts.com

Register

HOME WIKI STATS HELP (FAQ) SEARCH GROUPS PROFILE PRIVATE MESSAGES LOGIN

The forum will be going into read-only mode starting on December 25, 2014 to at most January 1, 2015 for the migration to phpBB3. More details in this topic.

Subbing Project coming in September: Ming Yang Hua Gu

Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Fansubbing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ethiddaOffline

Fansubber
Total posts: 625
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 11:29 pm    Post subject: Subbing Project coming in September: Ming Yang Hua Gu   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Haha... this is my absolute favorite Chinese drama. It's cheesy period wuxia. It's moving romance. It's hilarious comedy. I'm going to work on it over the summer, but I'm just claiming it now. hehe. And nothing's going to be out until early-mid September anyways...

If you want more information... Well, it doesn't even have a DramaWiki page. But the main actor is Chen Kun, and he's super cute. Wub The show is actually kind of old. It was made in 2003, and the special effects are... just plain bad. But I love Chen Kun (and his eyebrows Laugh: ) and the girl is pretty, too. I've heard some pretty bad reviews about it, but it is my favorite show (besides all the classics like LOCH, ROCH, Proud Twins, and all that).

Here are some pictures, to whet your appetites.

images from 163.com

vampiressXDOffline

Total posts: 6
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:53 pm    Post subject: Subbing   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Did you ever do/finish this subbing???
I LOVE this series but haven't been able to find the series with subs
Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Fansubbing All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: