http://d-addicts.com

Register

HOME DRAMAS WIKI STATS HELP (FAQ) SEARCH GROUPS PROFILE PRIVATE MESSAGES LOGIN

[req] [DoReMii] Spot Translators & Translators needed!

Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Fansubbing -> Fansub Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ResieOffline

Fansubber
Total posts: 1322
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:33 am    Post subject: [req] [DoReMii] Spot Translators & Translators needed!   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

We are looking for Translators & Spot Translators to join our team!

We are quite down on the amount of translators & spot translators available at the moment.

Amour et Patisserie in particular needs Spot Translators as we have several episodes translated but no one available to spot translate.

If you do not have as much time you can also apply to be a Freelancer and help out when you are available, even if it's just a single episode.

Here are our projects:
Amour et Patisserie (tw) Spot Translators Needed
Dark Fragrance (ch) Translators & Spot Translators Needed
Rent a Girlfriend Home for New Year (ch) Translators & Spot Translators Needed
Who's the One (tw) Translators & Spot Translators Needed

To join our group please head to our Recruitment Page where you'll find all the information you'll need and our recruitment form which you'll need to fill out.

If you can help please head to this page for information.

I need them in order to be able to upload. I am running out of synopses for recent dramas!

Last edited by Resie on Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:46 pm; edited 7 times in total

ResieOffline

Fansubber
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:21 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Now that things seem to be getting on track again, we need another timer. Please only apply if you have time on your hands to do any timing that may need doing.

We would like it if you were experienced in both c-sub timing and audio timing. There are two tests you'll need to take unless you can absolutely prove you can time both ways. You also will need to be able to ghost-time/pre-time as some of our translators like to work with already timed episodes.

Fill out our recruitment form if you are interested.

I need them in order to be able to upload. I am running out of synopses for recent dramas!
ResieOffline

Fansubber
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:07 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Hi all~

We have translations piling up for various series and essentially have no one to spot translate them.

So as such we are looking for some experienced spot translators to help out, the majority are also timed to for extra convenience.

Fill out our recruitment form if you can help!

ResieOffline

Fansubber
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:47 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

We can finally announce that we are now officially recruiting for Blissful Dandelion/Dandelion Love.

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Xing_Fu_Pu_Gong_Ying

After waiting for two years for this drama to air, the wait is finally over!

Starring Danson Tang, Alice Tseng, Li Shao Xiang, Nylon Chen and Lene Lai.

We have access to videos that we can use for translating/spot translating now, so we'd like to get a start on this anticipated project.

Episodes are about 40-45 mins each and there are projected to be 40 episodes.

We are recruiting Translators, Spot Translators and Freelance Translators.
Pre-timing is available for translators too.

Freelance translators - You don't have to join the group in order to help. If you have time even to do just one episode, we could use your help Smile

We'll be providing soft and hardsubs for this project.

We hope to hear from you soon!

ResieOffline

Fansubber
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:07 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Being summer in the nothern hemisphere we are now recruiting Translators, Spot Translators and Freelance Translators for the Summer and Second half of the year. We may also recruit another timer too. Check the first post for links to our recruitment pages.

Cheers!

ResieOffline

Fansubber
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:33 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

We are a bit short on timers at the moment so we are recruiting for two timers to join our team.

You must be able to a) time to csubs using aegisub and b) be able to use videosubfinder.

We pre-time all our files so using these two programs are a must. We'll give you a short test to to see how your csub timing skills are with aegisub and successful applicants will be shown how to use VSF. Using VSF cuts down on the amount of time you spend timing and we do our timing before translating so that translators benefit from pre-timed files.

We have just recently taken on Amour et Patisserie as a project and need some extra timers to help with this project as well as our other projects.

Please fill out our recruitment form if you would like to join us Smile

Recruitment Form

Only genuinely interested timers need apply.

Note: we have decided to drop Blissful Dandelion as a project due to lack of interest from translators and decided to do Amour et Patisserie instead.

ResieOffline

Fansubber
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:42 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

We are looking for Translators & Spot Translators to join our team!

We are quite down on the amount of translators & spot translators available at the moment.

Amour et Patisserie in particular needs Spot Translators as we have several episodes translated but no one available to spot translate.

If you do not have as much time you can also apply to be a Freelancer and help out when you are available, even if it's just a single episode.

Here are our projects:
Amour et Patisserie (tw) Spot Translators Needed
Dark Fragrance (ch) Translators & Spot Translators Needed
Rent a Girlfriend Home for New Year (ch) Translators & Spot Translators Needed
Who's the One (tw) Translators & Spot Translators Needed

To join our group please head to our Recruitment Page where you'll find all the information you'll need and our recruitment form which you'll need to fill out.

Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Fansubbing -> Fansub Recruitment All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: