Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:10 pm Post subject: Japanese Series of the Week (02/09/2013) - Long Love Letter Post Rating: 0
Japanese Series of the Week
This poll will run for two weeks.
Please enjoy the vote and feel free to be a volunteer seeder for our next JSoTW ;-).
Thanks to fobdstn to be volunteer seeders for this JSoTW, without him/her all this would not be possible.
Information and rules for the Japanese Series of the Week:
* What is the Japanese Series of the Week (SoTW)? (Some aspects are not up-to-date anymore)
* Nominate only completed Japanese dramas that you can seed completely by yourself with completed English subtitles!
* You must have at least 10 posts to vote.
* You can always reply on the current Japanese Series of the Week thread or PM me if you want to be a volunteer seeder for a particular drama for the next Japanese Series of the Week.. I will only choose the first four volunteer seeders for one poll! If there are already four volunteer seeders for a poll, i will write it on this thread. Then it isn't necessary anymore to reply here or write me a PM if you are willing to seed a drama for the next JSoTW. Of course you can reply for FUTURE JSoTW, but please remark it!
* It is always helpful, if people can help out seeding the drama which won the vote!
* It is allowed to post requests, but no guaranty for nomination as long as nobody want to be a volunteer seeder for the requested drama.
Wall of Fame (volunteer seeders of previous Japanese Series of the Week - if you don't want to be mentioned, please PM me):
Previous Japanese Series of the Week (beginning in 2011):
Erai Tokoro ni Totsuide Shimatta!
Saigo no Koi
Aoi Tori (L'oiseau Bleu)
Kimi no Te ga Sasayaite Iru
Papa to Musume no Nanokakan
Konna Koi no Hanashi
Koi ga Shitai
Suekko Chonan Ane Sannin
Anata no Tonari ni Dareka Iru
M no Higeki
Koibumi (Love Letters ~Men We Have Loved~)
Guilty Akuma to Keiyakushita Onna
Fumo Chitai (2009)
Iguana no Musume
Mahiru no Tsuki
Yama Onna Kabe Onna
Ai no Uta
From The Heart
Please remember: D-Addicts was started for the community, and being a part of the community means sharing! If you don't share, then everyone loses. D-addicts works much better if you share as others have shared with you.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum