http://d-addicts.com

Register

HOME DRAMAS WIKI STATS HELP (FAQ) SEARCH GROUPS PROFILE PRIVATE MESSAGES LOGIN

King Flower/Substitute Princess

Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Chinese Culture & Entertainment -> Chinese Drama Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lacit01Offline
Total posts: 2
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:20 am    Post subject: King Flower/Substitute Princess   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Hi, Does anyone know where I can download King flower also known as Jin Da Hwa; Jin Da Hua De Hua Li Mao Xian; Princess substitute; 公主的替身; Substitute Princess. Network is SET TV.
Thanks for your help!

ResieOffline

Fansubber
Total posts: 1355
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:45 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I'll be starting to upload it in the next few days. Smile Keep an eye out!

If you can help please head to this page for information.

I need them in order to be able to upload. I am running out of synopses for recent dramas!
lacit01Offline
Total posts: 2
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:49 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Awesome but will I be able to download the raw! Thanks!!
PnemoOffline
Total posts: 15
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:39 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Loved it! Just saw the finale and I thought it was great. Good actors throughout. When I first started watching, I didn't know whether Nikki Hsieh could carry a drama. I had only seen her in ISWAK before and that wasn't a big role. It only took an ep or three to realize that she had what it took to star as a lead. Nikki is a star. I had always liked Chris Wu's work and James Wen's as well. They did a great job but Nikki really shined. I would have preferred a less ambiguous ending but we get what we need. I'll watch this one again. Oh, I almost forgot, Great OST! It's tough for any drama to crack my top ten but this one has a shot.
Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Chinese Culture & Entertainment -> Chinese Drama Discussions All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: