http://d-addicts.com

Register

HOME DRAMAS WIKI STATS HELP (FAQ) SEARCH GROUPS PROFILE PRIVATE MESSAGES LOGIN

Takei Emi

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Japanese Culture & Entertainment -> Japanese Actors & Actresses
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iluvasiandramaOffline
Total posts: 685
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:22 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Just started watching the first episode of Iki Mo Dekinai Natsu. This appears to be a good drama already! Too bad I couldn't watch Emi-chan in her role in the Taiga. Way too long!

iluvasiandramaOffline
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:26 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Here is the poster for Iki Mo Dekinai Natsu:

naokanzakiOffline

Total posts: 347
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:55 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Emi from the Dec. issue of Bomb.

Emi from the Dec. issue of Potato and Jan. issue of TV Monthly. :huhuh
cute_angelOffline

Total posts: 454
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:52 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

She's a very busy girl.

I'm now watching her new series Tokyo Zenryoku Shoujo! It's a hilarious drama. Refreshing to see Emi-chan in a comedy series. Smile

naokanzakiOffline

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:06 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Emi just turned 19 on the 25th, hard to believe she's still that young, pics from a special B-day party they had for her on that day.

iluvasiandramaOffline
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:35 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Happy belated (much belated) birthday to Emi-chan! It is hard to believe she is only 19 seems she was 21 or 22. She is so mature I wish her the best.

I plan to start watching Tokyo Zenryoku Shoujo in the few weeks. I think I am going to do a weekend marathon of it. I haven't done a marathon in a year now... time to catch up on dramas!

kathia_sophiaOffline

Total posts: 195
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:45 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

i LOVE Takei Emi!!!!!!!!!!!! and ive been collecting her stuff!
i have yet to watch more of her dramas, didnt watch all of them though, the last work that i watched with her was Rurouni Kenshin, and i was truly happy!
i still remenber her "green" days of an new actress on Otomen and Liar Game 2, but she improved a lot in Taisetsu na Koto and Asuko March, unfortunately i didnt watch any of her dramas in 2012. which is the best among the 3 of 2012?

i wanted to ask where i can find Takei Emi commercials in HD (ts)? i want to collect them and i have just a few yet, shes awesome in CMs.
and lastly, someone here has the scans of her 2 photobooks?
iluvasiandramaOffline
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:41 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

@kathia_sophia: You may want to try YouTube or Tudou for her CM's. They have plenty of them. Start with YouTube. Here is a link to one she did a week ago. www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7Cdjxo4G8g

iluvasiandramaOffline
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:49 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

kathia_sophiaOffline

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:14 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thank you iluvasiandrama, i found all of them on youtube!^^
i finally started to watch her doramas of 2012, i started with Tokyo Zenryoku Shoujo, its a nice change!!!! i love the comedy, its very enjoyable and as im a fan of dramas that show tokyo or other particulary cities and their lifestyle, im truly enjoying this so much!
ill skip Iki Natsu, the story doesnt attract my attention, but ill watch W no Hideki after i finish Tokyo ZS.

and i just watched Sakura no Sono, to bad she doesnt get main screen time;_;
naokanzakiOffline

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:42 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Emi has her own Wedding Dress collection coming out soon, at a promo event for it last week.

kathia_sophiaOffline

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:45 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

they are a very beautiful gowns and acessible (because some Japanese wedding dresses are to hideous and grand to be worn).
the blue one is like fairy-tale, but the white is so pretty and i imagine myself wearing it!

just watched GOLD and Ai to Makoto, GOLD was really nice and Emi was great in it as usual. in the movie Ai to Makoto, hmm, she was good of course, but... the movie is a hella crazy one!

anyone has the scans of her 2 photobooks? ive been looking for them
naokanzakiOffline

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:05 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

They might be at my blog, tend to have most of what Emi has done there.
http://aitoda.blogspot.com/search/label/Emi%20Takei?updated-max=2012-11-11T12:50:00-05:00&max-results=20&start=20&by-date=false
kathia_sophiaOffline

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:28 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thank you!!! you have an amazing blog!!! hope you will upload Nagasawa Masami's photobooks, she has amazing ones, including her latest "smart"

back to Emi, i started W no Higeki! its a very strong and emotional drama, i need to watch it slowly...
iluvasiandramaOffline
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:16 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Emi-chan is starting a line of wedding dresses?! Is she trying to send a message out there?????

I started to watch GOLD a few years ago but I couldn't find all the episodes so I left it. I need to catch up and watch Tokyo Zenryoku Shoujo. Hopefully I will have some time next week to do that marathon of all of Emi's dramas.

@kathia_sophia - You're welcome for the YouTube CM info
@naokanzaki - Thanks for the link to the blog! I like the black and white photos they have a classic feel to them.

miss_sunriseOffline
Total posts: 20
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:37 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Like many others I got hooked up by her on Taisetsuna koto.... The first few eps I really didn't like her (or her character) but as the drama went on, she proved what a great actress she is.
And even though Asuko March pretty much sucked, her latest drama has me Wub her over and over again.
miss_sunriseOffline
Total posts: 20
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:39 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

naokanzaki wrote:
They might be at my blog, tend to have most of what Emi has done there.
http://aitoda.blogspot.com/search/label/Emi%20Takei?updated-max=2012-11-11T12:50:00-05:00&max-results=20&start=20&by-date=false

Thanks for the link! My, Emi-chan looks awesome!
naokanzakiOffline

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:41 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Emi with Masami at a Lotte promo event yesterday.

kathia_sophiaOffline

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:41 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

iluvasiandrama wrote:
I started to watch GOLD a few years ago but I couldn't find all the episodes so I left it. I need to catch up and watch Tokyo Zenryoku Shoujo. Hopefully I will have some time next week to do that marathon of all of Emi's dramas.

i had a marathong of Emi's dramas and movies Laugh

Otomen and Liar Game 2, i watched it long ago because of the dramas themselves (i wasnt that aware of Emi at the time)
GOLD is great too, for anyone who likes comedy, suspense, melodrama, sports, etc... this drama has everything on it IMO
then after that is Emi's main starring on screen: Asuko March is nothing great, but for a late night drama its enjoyable; W no Higeki is emotionally intense and strong, she acted so well there and Tokyo Zenryoku Shoujo was a nice change, it was comical, fresh and pleasant. love Emi's smile and happiness Wub

i didnt watch yet Iki mo Dekinai Natsu and Taira no Kyomori (i will probably never watch the later but i will check out someday her summer drama)

Taisetsu na Koto wa Subete Kimi ga Oshiete Kureta is the one that i stopped in ep 3, should finish it though...

for her movies. Sakura no Sono was nice but Emi barely appeared, Rurouni Kenshin was memorable as well as Emi in it, and Ai to Makoto was a crazy movie but Emi was so beautiful. im still waiting for Kyou Koi wo Hajimemasu to be up online!

i wonder what type of dramas shell be starring this year^^
iluvasiandramaOffline
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:18 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Omg! I haven't gotten around to the movies yet... Suprise
I remember Otomen a few years ago but I stopped watching it because the lead male character was annoying... I guess I will give it one more try.

naokanzakiOffline

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:48 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Emi's new Wedding Dress line is now available, here she is wearing a few of them. salut

iluvasiandramaOffline
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:56 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I really like the baby blue gown with the pretty gloves. She is a smart entrepreneur for her age. She is securing her future wisely. Now I just need to get through Iki Mo Dekinai only on ep 3.

iluvasiandramaOffline
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:06 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I didn't know that Takei Emi produced a song and music video December 2011!? Suprise
Well here it is...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pelcrGPueDo

Last edited by iluvasiandrama on Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
noobsOffline
Total posts: 42
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:50 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

beautiful!
kathia_sophiaOffline

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:50 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

yes! she released her first single back in November 2011, Koisuru Kimochi. she performed 3 times: Music Station; Happy Music and Music Japan.

here's her generasia page:
http://www.generasia.com/wiki/Takei_Emi

her b-side, Ashita he is nice as well. though she was so busy with filming in 2012, i hope this year she dedicates more to her music career. cant wait for a second single.
iluvasiandramaOffline
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:01 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Hey I wonder why I don't see Iki Mo Dekinai listed as one of her TV show credits for 2012... I checked jdorama, tokyohive, and generasia and no one has it listed. IDK, I am going to finish watching this drama now. I fell asleep on it last night so I am back to ep 3 Crazy

naokanzakiOffline

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:22 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Emi has a new drama starting this April, it's a late night show called Otenki, here's the site for the show: http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/otenki/

iluvasiandramaOffline
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:07 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I wasn't able to read up on Otenki apparently its not being advertised in Google yet but I it will be a good drama. I'm only on ep 7 of Iki mo Dekinai it's taking a lot longer to finish than I expected. Oh well I will finish it up by tomorrow... I hope Unsure

iluvasiandramaOffline
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:24 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Takei Emi's J-Sports

iluvasiandramaOffline
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:46 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

iluvasiandramaOffline
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:27 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Iki Mo Dekinai was pretty good. It wasn't as intense as I thought it would be but there were parts that were sad. Anyhoo, I am on to Tokyo Zenryoku Shoujo I hope I can finish it by this weekend.

iluvasiandramaOffline
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:29 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I haven't been able to start Tokyo Zenryoku Shoujo because I need to finish RMPW... hopefully I can watch it before the week is out.

Any have any updates on Emi-chan's upcoming series Otenki?
naokanzaki?
I will check around on Youku and Tudou. If I find anything, I will post it here and over at jdorama.com.

naokanzakiOffline

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:10 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Emi yesterday at a promo event for her new drama Otenki Oneesan which begins on Friday April 12th at 11:15 pm. salut

naokanzakiOffline

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:57 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Nice looking spread of Emi's from the March 21st issue of Shukan Bunshun. salut
iluvasiandramaOffline
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:04 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Yay! I can't wait to see this one.

naokanzakiOffline

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:56 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

New Emi pics from Furisode's Coming of Age collection.
naokanzakiOffline

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:46 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Emi from the May 7th issue of Flash. salut
naokanzakiOffline

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 1:34 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Couple more newer Emi spreads, April issue of TV Life Premium....

.... May issue of Men's Non-no.
naokanzakiOffline

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 1:37 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Emi looking a bit dazzling at the 22nd Japan Movie Critics Awards Show, won the award for 'best new actress' for her role in Kyo, Koi wo Hajimemasu.

iluvasiandramaOffline
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 1:34 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

CONGRATS TAKEI EMI for winning Best New Actress!! cheers

narsha1000Offline
Total posts: 140
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 2:12 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

She looks sooooo gorgeaus in traditional clothes; she should have been born in Edo period !
naokanzakiOffline

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 11:59 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Emi yesterday at a Ghana promo event for Mothers Day at the Tokyo City University Todoroki junior high and high schools.salut

naokanzakiOffline

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 1:28 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Emi from the May 4th issue of TV Weekly....

.... and the May 22nd issue of Weekly Shonen.
naokanzakiOffline

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 11:57 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Emi at a press conference today for a new joint project between Japan and Vietnam, it's going to be a mini drama for TBS and VTV, think the air date will be this September and it's going to be called Partners.

naokanzakiOffline

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:36 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Emi from the July issues of Bomb....

.... and Vikka.
YukawaManabuOffline

Total posts: 54
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:29 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I always see her in Shiseido ads in my country. She's really so pretty. And I love the picture collection of her in different kimonos.
ilovejdramas

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:21 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Gosh! I'm excited to see her again as Kaoru for the 2 movies of Rurouni Kenshin! Smile

naokanzakiOffline

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:43 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Emi's really looking good in this new CM for Shiseido....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hamburaS4Pc

.... and at a promo event for Ghana on Tuesday.

naokanzakiOffline

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:34 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

New Emi screen savers from J-Sports, 1280 X 1024/1600 X 1200/1280 X 1024/1920 X 1200.
iluvasiandramaOffline
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:48 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

It looks like Emi-chan will be playing a nurse role in her upcoming drama with Matsuda Shota!!!! Wub

Umi no Ue no Shinryoujo.

Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Japanese Culture & Entertainment -> Japanese Actors & Actresses All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4
Jump to: